PDA

View Full Version : Genie of the Lamp: 3 Wishes

The Devil Man
09-24-2006, 12:17 AM
You find a lamp, you pick it up. You rub it and whooooosh! :eek: Out pops a great big Genie and he grants you three wishes!

Lucky you!

What 3 wishes would you wish for? Are you going to be traditional and say 'I wish for World Peace, End to Global Poverty, and Good Health for my Family'?

Will you be ruthless and awesomesauce and say 'I wish for Lots of Money, Lots of hot, kick-ass Women/Men, and Lots of Sex for Eternity!'

Or will you be cruel and say 'I wish for Death and Destruction of the Universe, I wish for Immortality and I wish for Apple Pies'?

What would you wish for? :)

Peegee
09-24-2006, 12:18 AM
I would wish that I could win the lottery any time I played. Then I'd make half a million dollars so that I can invest it and be rich forever

Venom
09-24-2006, 12:20 AM
I'd wish Shoden had never made that mexican thread.

Theda
09-24-2006, 12:20 AM
I wish to be a god, to be inmortal, and to have access to all the data stored on the internet.

LunarWeaver
09-24-2006, 12:21 AM
1)Ability to control time

2)Unlimited funds

3)A Kill Bill Volume 3

Madame Adequate
09-24-2006, 12:21 AM
I wish to be both omnipotent and omniscient.

I'll keep the third wish in reserve.

If the genie can't provide that, I'd wish to know every language ever, fictional and real, from anywhere in the universe, and be completely fluent. I'd wish for a fairly fucking enormous sum of money. And I'd wish to have a complete grasp of nanotechnology and cybernetics, far beyond our current understanding.

The Real Dark Messenger
09-24-2006, 12:22 AM
3)A Kill Bill Volume 3

Amen to that!:fencing:

f f freak
09-24-2006, 12:25 AM
1) To be a Goddess of the Universe

2) To have all magical power that has ever existed in games, books and on TV

3) For unlimited wishes whenever I wanted to wish for something. (This was never against the rules.)

Goldenboko
09-24-2006, 12:26 AM
More wishes duh!

Psychotic
09-24-2006, 12:30 AM
A cake, ff babe to be unbanned and married to me, and a bowling ball.

Jowy
09-24-2006, 12:42 AM
1) Some ability to manipulate the flow of time, be it either a device or magical power.

2) I'd wish good fortune upon my family and friends.

3) A jetpack.

Dynast-Kid
09-24-2006, 12:58 AM
3)A Kill Bill Volume 3

Amen to that!:fencing:

Actually there is going to be a Kill Bill Volume 3.That crazy Quinton Tarantino said that:Nikki,that little girl from Vol.1 who's mother,Copperhead,was murdered in front of her will be the star.She'll be exacting her revenge on the Bride for killing her mother.Instead of getting an adult actress to play Nikki now when she's an adult,he's actually waiting 15 frickin' years so that when Nikki's actress is adult,she'll be able to play Nikki again!What a kook!

Anyways.

1.)Wish for world peace
2.)Wish for a wallet that never ran out of money
3.)Wish for a magical pencil so then that what ever I draw,comes to life.That way,I can execute my plan to conquer the world and rule with an iron fist!ANd whoever goes against my philosophy of fascism and elitism,they'll be executed.But then that would contradict my first wish...On second thought,i'd just wish for a lisfe-time supply of Shirley Temples!

Hambone
09-24-2006, 01:06 AM
1) Endless Money
2) Blonde girlfriend
3. The Davidov Stradivarius Cello with a BAM Hightech cello case.

Leen-Leen
09-24-2006, 02:45 AM
1) To be truly happy
2) Ability to have a rewind button in life
3) infinity more wishes.

Psychotic
09-24-2006, 02:50 AM
Actually there is going to be a Kill Bill Volume 3.Tarantino said that it was an idea he'd had, but the chances of him actually making it were "slim".

Christmas
09-24-2006, 02:52 AM
1) Ban LITTLE MANUS
2) Unban LITTLE MANUS
3) Ban LITTLE MANUS AGAIN!! :bigsmile:

Jojee
09-24-2006, 02:52 AM
I'd want to be able to flyyyyyyy xD

And other stuff. ^_^

I dunno, actually. I would probably just be so indecisive and stuck that I would never make my wishes =P Being able to fly would be cool though. And shoot fireballs. xD

Dynast-Kid
09-24-2006, 02:53 AM
Actually there is going to be a Kill Bill Volume 3.Tarantino said that it was an idea he'd had, but the chances of him actually making it were "slim".

O rly?

Oh well,we can still dream.

Bunny
09-24-2006, 02:54 AM
On par with a few others in this thread:

1. To be omniscient.
2. Unlimited funds.
3. A kitten.

kikimm
09-24-2006, 02:59 AM
Yeah, definitely money. So I don't have to like...work at some /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty job for the rest of my life if what I really want to do never works out. Security!

More Nirvana.

Time. Not necessarily being able to manipulate it, but just time. More than enough of it. Or else I will never read all these books.

mooglebunni608
09-24-2006, 04:02 AM
1; money. Lots of money
2; end of world stupidity. If people weren't stupid, then nobody would do such stupid things as starting wars. Yay!
3; more wishes ^_^

Jebus
09-24-2006, 04:09 AM
I'd wish for a sandwich.

Rase
09-24-2006, 04:45 AM
1) The ability to fly
2) The ability to play any instrument flawlessly and make up masterpieces on a whim.
3) To be an awesome artist

Decessus
09-24-2006, 05:11 AM
I wish I knew.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-24-2006, 07:25 AM
1. To have all the powers of all entries of "The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe". BEHOLD THE POWER OF GALACTUS! SURRENDER TO ME OR BE ME BLUE PLATE SPECIAL!

Plus I would use Magneto's powers and have someone play Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It" in the back as I march with my followers across the Brooklyn Bridge. Hey, I have power of Magneto baby, I got it like dat!

2. The Secrets Of Greyskull! POWER! PURE UNSTOPPABLE POWER! AND NOW I AM THAT FORCE! I AM THAT POWER!!! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!!

3. A Star Trek Utopia for the world so we would have clean air, water, and land, and focus on exploration of the galaxy. Nah-Nu-Nah-Nu.

Number One you are henceforth to be referred to as "My Beyatch".

Marluxiaswife
09-24-2006, 07:32 AM
1) For me and my family,family friends and friends and friends family so on to be ready when Jesus comes

2) To Look like Yuna from X-2

3) For the World to be like it was in the pass like in 1990
and stady like that forever!!!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-24-2006, 07:33 AM
The ability to fly.
The ability to shapeshift
To be fluent in every language, even those not known to man. (ie, animal talk)

Twilight Edge
09-24-2006, 07:55 AM
1. To conjure or realise or erase things and all other stuff out of pure thoughts and imagination.

2. I want to get the girl I want.

3. More wishes, we are not stupid for genie's sake.

Owen Macwere
09-24-2006, 11:44 AM
1) For life to be normal, and good.
2) For me to meet who I love.
3) For my parents to give them long lives.

Can I ask more?. :D

roxy
09-24-2006, 11:51 AM
1) The rich were poor and the poor were rich for a week. Im middle class so it affect my stance.

2) people didn't take themselves so seriously, and would be themselves without worrying what people think of them.

3) Free CDs.

Alive-Cat
09-24-2006, 11:52 AM
A frog, a bed and a front garden.

XandrewX
09-24-2006, 11:53 AM
I wish

1)That somehow we could be together..
2)That I'm more perfect.
3)genie grants me another infinity wishes as I have to many wishes..

Levian
09-24-2006, 12:09 PM
1. World Peace
2. Finding the cure for cancer and AIDS
3. ghbalab, I changed my mind. Revert my wishes, you eel.

~SapphireStar~
09-24-2006, 08:39 PM
At this moment in time (dont stone me!)

1) For my ex to come back and be 100% madly in love with me for the rest of our lifes. Seriously, that is my main wish.
2) To have a lot of cash.
3) For my nana to be 100% fit, no illnesses, no sores. Nothing.

McLovin'
09-24-2006, 09:24 PM
1) One billion trillion dollars.
2) Perfect Puppy
3) 99 more wishes. :bigsmile:

Xander
09-24-2006, 09:32 PM
1. I wish that my company had never ending money so we could choose to only do awesome work, be relaxed and never worry about struggling with money...

2. I wish my cat bubbles will live forever. (and never be old or sick)

3. For my best friend to get the girl he really likes, because I think it is the only thing that will make him really happy!

Mirage
09-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Remember, the genie can't make someone truly love you....
For myself, I'd wish to be able to use magic, the ability to rapidly shapeshift, and... I would reserve the last wish for later, but I might end up using it for incredible wealth... Or freeing the genie if I came to like him.

~SapphireStar~
09-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Remember, the genie can't make someone truly love you....
Says who? The genie from Aladdin? These are only wishes, its not truly going to happen is it? Why nitpick?

Mirage
09-24-2006, 10:45 PM
I was referring to the genie in Aladdin, yes ;_;

~SapphireStar~
09-24-2006, 10:49 PM
lol, sorry man :D

Ive offen wondered that though. I mean why are genies are forbidden to alter peoples feelings? Or wishing someone dead or bringing them back to life. Because they cant or are forbidden to mess around with human nature? Then again, why allow someone to have mountains of cash cause thats greed?

Madame Adequate
09-24-2006, 10:51 PM
The genie grants whatever wishes I demand or he goes back into the lamp. It's a pretty simple situation.

Twisted Tinkerbell
09-24-2006, 10:53 PM
1. To take away my scars and for me to never get any more.
2. A never ending supply of money.
3. 2 guniea pigs.

Carl the Llama
09-24-2006, 11:05 PM
hmmm.... I would wish my my dream life style which is:

To know everything that has ever been writen down (music knoledge, all languages (fictional included)). For all the people who knew me to be a true friend and for my wife to be madly in love with me but not so much so that she would get jealous in the presence of other women (not that I would ever give her reason to be) and my children to be the best behaved children and to grow up makeing me proud and of corse i would wish that my entire family would get on with each other and that every time i played a game i would get as much pleasure out of playing for the 100th time as for the first time, I would also want never to be tired or grow old, (and the same for my wife and familiy) also I would also I would want to so madly in love with my wife and that we would never argue and I would always delight in her very presence.

its not much but that is my dream lifestyle ^^

Old Manus
09-24-2006, 11:19 PM
To make Christmas like me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mirage
09-24-2006, 11:23 PM
lol, sorry man :D

Ive offen wondered that though. I mean why are genies are forbidden to alter peoples feelings? Or wishing someone dead or bringing them back to life. Because they cant or are forbidden to mess around with human nature? Then again, why allow someone to have mountains of cash cause thats greed?

No sure. I think it is because they either can't, or aren't allowed by their creator to alter the minds of living creatures. Sure, their powers can be used to force someone to do something, or force them to say something, but this is not by their own choice, therefore it's not truly what they feel or want. For a third party, it might be difficult to tell the difference though.
Reviving someone would also require manipulating the minds of a creature, seeing as the mind is pretty much out of function.
I never thought of why when I saw the movie ('bout 12 years ago or so :p), I just thought it sounded reasonable.

Twisted Tinkerbell
09-25-2006, 12:51 AM
Ok, scrap my third wish, I'd have a slow painful death to the people who have, wronged me, upset me, physically/emotionally hurt me, and people I just really don't like.

Damn, that's a hell of a lot of people.

Vincent, Thunder God
09-25-2006, 01:41 AM
Well obviously infinite wishes first.

From there...

-Lots of money.
-A mansion.
-To own all videogame consoles and videogames ever made.
-To own every progressive rock album ever made.
-A hand-picked library filled only with books that I would enjoy.

Mirage
09-25-2006, 02:55 AM
There are so many unnecessary wishes in ths thread... If one wished for an incredible amount of money, why would he waste his next wish on something that can be bought with money?
Also, "more wishes" wishes are silly. We all know the genie wouldn't give us that.

Faris
09-25-2006, 03:13 AM
A Resha, my two front teeth, and I'll give my last one away for charity, maybe they'll cure cancer or something like that.

Mirage
09-25-2006, 03:17 AM
I think they should cure AIDS instead. ;_;

Mitch
09-25-2006, 07:50 AM
I'd wish for the amazing girl in my Art History Tut.

Three times.

ValkyrieWing
09-25-2006, 07:59 AM
1. functional Shining Shield rune. :)

2. For my mom to be healthy again

3. for me and my family to have enough money to live. Not to be rich, but to live. :)

RiseToFall
09-25-2006, 08:29 AM
To be able to afford a PS3

this thread just gets eveyone's hopes up, then reality sets in:cry:

Rosenti
09-25-2006, 12:34 PM
I wish to be a god, to be inmortal, and to have access to all the data stored on the internet.

You cannot be " GOD", no matter if a real lamp exsisted, funny dough LOL:p

i would wish for...

1- The perfect love

2- alot of money

3- Access to spiritual world, when i die

yuno
09-25-2006, 12:46 PM
1) control over time

2) invulnerability

3) neoteny