PDA

View Full Version : Breath of Fire III

Carl the Llama
09-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Ok, iv just comepleted the game for the second time (the first being so long ago that its not even worth mentioning) and im confused, in many of the guides iv read it says that there is a clear data type of thing (like in Breath of Fire IV) but I have just sat through the credits and that fantastic song at the end (OOC. what is the name of that song that gets played through the credits, I think its great and I want it) and yet it doesnt give me an option to save the game, please help me out.

EDIT: ah never mind lol it just let me save ^^

Lionx
09-24-2006, 05:10 AM
I dont know the answer but Momo and Rei are mad hot @@

I hope it gets rereleased somewhere i like to play this..

Madame Adequate
09-24-2006, 09:28 AM
Wait really? Damn, I never knew that. :p I guess I ought to actually finish it, eh?

Carl the Llama
09-24-2006, 04:20 PM
First of all they are rereleaseing it: on the PSP also Momo and Rei are me 2 main characters aswell ^^ and I was wondering if anyone knew about the recent discovery i just made, when wearing all of the Dragon armour and the Dragon Sword (Dragon Blade, Dragon Shield, Dragon Helm and Dragon Armor) that the Dragon Blade powers up and becomes much more powerfu

Auragaea
09-24-2006, 04:35 PM
I believe the credit song is "Pure Again".

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-24-2006, 07:32 PM

It's out on PSP now... that does count as a rerelease, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Carl the Llama
09-25-2006, 02:49 AM
I believe the credit song is "Pure Again".

Thanks you muchly =D

Lionx
09-25-2006, 03:16 AM

It's out on PSP now... that does count as a rerelease, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Its on PSP so it doesnt count :D Well i wont be able to get that...but it does count yesh.

Carl the Llama
09-25-2006, 03:27 AM
Have you never played this game Lionx? you seriously should consider buying a PSP just for this game, its definatly well worth your while =D if not then go hunt down a copy of it on Ebay like say for instance Breath of Fire III £24.99!!! (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BREATH-OF-FIRE-III-for-PS1-PS2-BRAND-NEW-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ280030451895QQihZ018QQcategoryZ72489QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) this is a true bargin =D