PDA

View Full Version : Online War Games

Rosenti
09-24-2006, 04:47 PM
whats your favourite Online war game and why?

mine would be Vietnam 1942, love it with all heli's and boat's n car chases. Simply LOVE IT

for example, once i was standing in jungle and pressed F2 to " call for airplane/heli" since i saw a heli in the sky, so a real guy with heli came pick me up. But we got shot down, and it was funniest thing ever! also once i was flying heli, and i suck at it. Someone else requested and air life, so i tried to collect them, but ended up crashing right INTO them. LOL i always have a laugh playing that game
Also when there is car chases, love it! LOVE IT!!! soo much fun.

Spammerman
09-24-2006, 05:32 PM
whats your favourite Online war game and why?

for example, once i was standing in jungle and pressed F2 to " call for airplane/heli" since i saw a heli in the sky, so a real guy with heli came pick me up. But we got shot down,
Blackhawk Down, the jungle version.

I like America's Army. Its the most realistic game Ive played to date9out of war games. Also war rock is ok.

Shoeberto
09-24-2006, 06:14 PM
mine would be Vietnam 1942, love it with all heli's and boat's n car chases. Simply LOVE IT
... you mean Battlefield Vietnam, right? I mean, to my understanding, there's no online war game based around the rip-roaring battlefields of Vietnam circa 1942.

Yamaneko
09-24-2006, 06:15 PM
The only ones I keep playing are Day of Defeat: Source and Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. I don't like buying into the Battlefield series because once a new game in the series comes out, the old one loses all support.

Rosenti
09-27-2006, 01:19 PM
... you mean Battlefield Vietnam, right? I mean, to my understanding, there's no online war game based around the rip-roaring battlefields of Vietnam circa 1942.

yea Battlefield Vietnam! it pwwns. So funny!