PDA

View Full Version : Aeris (*That* spoiler again)

MJN SEIFER
09-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Apperntly. Aeris WAS SUPOSED TO SURVIVE THE ANCIENT CITY AFTER ALL!!!

And then she was going to die in the crater.

It's true (As far as I can see) that there was going to be a way to save Aeris in Ancient city so she is with you a bit longer. Only for her to die another way in the crater. If this is true I have no idea if there is a way to stop her "second" death.

This can be proved by using a cheat item such as Gameshark or X-Plode.

As you may know this doesn't "revive" Aeris in the propper sense, It makes her appear in Battle only.

However if you do this cheat when you first get the snow board...

http://www.ff7citadel.com/secrets/s_images/sa_snow4.jpg

See there? Secondly Sephrioths graphics change in her actiuall death scene.

http://www.ff7citadel.com/secrets/s_images/e_seph1.jpg
http://www.ff7citadel.com/secrets/s_images/e_seph2.jpg

You'll notice the background of these shots don't match. One of them was suposed to go later though why I don't know.

I shall continue this later when I can gather more evidense.

Zeromus_X
09-24-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm a bit confused. Aerith was always intended to die (well, maybe not from the very beginning of production, but they settled on that eventually).

Mirage
09-24-2006, 08:49 PM
She was supposed to die, that's for sure. There's really no way to know if she originally was meant to die at a later time, it's just speculations anyway. Aeris died when she did, that's what the producers decided on, and that should just be accepted.

Ryushikaze
09-24-2006, 09:21 PM
MJN, her 'lines' between her death and the cave are non unique- Sephy's appearance in FMV is inconsistent with the cave Sephy as well, and the background also meshes less with the crater than the area of her death, not to mention the other continuity error in the FMV, Aerith's falling ribbon.

cloud21zidane16
09-24-2006, 09:29 PM
MJN is right i have explained this in the ghost of aeris thread but after the anicient city death she does have dialouge if you cheat to bring her back and there was a screen at the crater that was deleted, this is where i think she was meant to die but for some reason she died earlier, perhaps her dying and the weapons being awakened was to much to put all in one scene

Ryushikaze
09-24-2006, 09:53 PM
MJN is right i have explained this in the ghost of aeris thread but after the anicient city death she does have dialouge if you cheat to bring her back and there was a screen at the crater that was deleted, this is where i think she was meant to die but for some reason she died earlier, perhaps her dying and the weapons being awakened was to much to put all in one scene

No. She has GENERIC dialogue, and there was for more than that one deleted map.

Jessweeee♪
09-24-2006, 10:09 PM
NONONONONONONONO NONONONONONO NONONO

:nonono:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-24-2006, 10:18 PM
As much as you are Aeris fans you have to face the reality off the game and move on:rolleyes2

LunarWeaver
09-24-2006, 10:20 PM
And all this time I figured Bone Village was second in the running for Aeris death spot.

MJN SEIFER
09-24-2006, 10:28 PM
As much as you are Aeris fans you have to face the reality off the game and move on:rolleyes2

This is NOT another "Aeris LIVES!!" thread mate.

cloud21zidane16
09-24-2006, 10:39 PM
here this is very good info
http://www.ff7citadel.com/
click on secrets and mysterys then go to what we shouldnt of have seen

chrisfffan
09-24-2006, 10:45 PM
i was just wondering why most people hate Areris? she didnt really bother me she was quite nice mind you it depends what you say to her

Ryushikaze
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Again, NON UNIQUE DIALOGUE. Cid, Yuffie, and Vincent have dialogue for the Mythril cave events if you shark them in. This doesn't mean they were removed to later in the game at the last minute.

Dragon Mage
09-24-2006, 11:02 PM
As long as she dies, I'm okay with this thread. If she dies, fine. But she cannot be brought back!! End of story. So you can draw out her life a little bit longer; big deal. I don't mind as long as it's all been agreed upon that she will never be brought back.

i was just wondering why most people hate Areris? she didnt really bother me she was quite nice mind you it depends what you say to her

It's just the way she is, that make people hate her.

Jessweeee♪
09-24-2006, 11:11 PM

I could never understand how someone could hate a fictional character with such passion.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Look around you the topic is already changing to what i clearly predicted...

Dragon Mage
09-24-2006, 11:41 PM
I could never understand how someone could hate a fictional character with such passion.

The same way someone can go crazy over a fictional character. *points at Jesse1's sig and avatar*

cloud21zidane16
09-24-2006, 11:42 PM
ha i love it that lot of people start tearing there hair out all because someone said you can bring her back or she wasnt supposed to die on this site it seems like the perfect way to ruin someones good mood:D :mad2: :spin:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-25-2006, 02:03 AM
MJN, her 'lines' between her death and the cave are non unique- Sephy's appearance in FMV is inconsistent with the cave Sephy as well, and the background also meshes less with the crater than the area of her death, not to mention the other continuity error in the FMV, Aerith's falling ribbon.Yes.

No. She has GENERIC dialogue, and there was for more than that one deleted map.Yes.
Again, NON UNIQUE DIALOGUE. Cid, Yuffie, and Vincent have dialogue for the Mythril cave events if you shark them in. This doesn't mean they were removed to later in the game at the last minute.And yes.

Although their arguments have been successfully refuted, leaving this thread open will just allow MJN SEIFER and cloudsquallwhatever to continue spreading misinformation, so I'm going to call it over.