PDA

View Full Version : FF8 ending question (MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!)

hplvr
09-24-2006, 09:40 PM
i have a question about the ending, you know how squall dies at the ending, btu then the scene afetr the credits you see rinoa and squall kissing? well i was wondering if squall was just rinoa's imagination when he came back???

Ryushikaze
09-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Squall does not die in the ending. Simple as that. That we SEE him in the end is just more proof that he did not.

Jessweeee♪
09-24-2006, 10:13 PM
He just came very very close...kinda like Rinoa in space???
The power of love kept them alive :P

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-25-2006, 04:12 AM
Actually, Squall died when Sorceress Edea shanked him with Blizzara, then he died (or blacked out the second time) after his second encounter with Edea/Seifer... When he saw the helmet explode in space, he realized that it wasn't Rinoa that was in danger of dying... It was him....

But any way, Sorceress Rinoa brought him back to life again, permenantly and happy ending... Tah-dah...

Of course this is just IMHO... :D

Sephex
09-25-2006, 04:43 AM
DAMN IT! SQUALL DID NOT DIE! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THAT!?

Look, if Squall did die then the part at the end during the credits would have been a funeral-like gathering. It would not be like a typical party. Everyone is having way too much fun if someone as close to them like Squall died.

It's as simple as that.

boys from the dwarf
09-25-2006, 07:25 AM
actually. most of the people who think squall die, also believe he was revived. when squall faints or dies or whichever one it is in time compression and rinoa comes, she might not have reacted the same way as she did if squall was alive. but yeah. if squall stayed dead, the party at the end would be much too happy for when someone close has just died.

Armisael
09-25-2006, 11:43 AM
We only need three screenshots:

Rinoa thinks she's dead or something:
http://www.ffshrine.org/ff8/fmvshots-disc4/06-back-to-the-new-present/00030.jpg

But then, there's a surprise on her face:
http://www.ffshrine.org/ff8/fmvshots-disc4/06-back-to-the-new-present/00049.jpg

And a pleasant surprise,--Rinoa smiles-- which means Squall probably awoke:
http://www.ffshrine.org/ff8/fmvshots-disc4/06-back-to-the-new-present/00050.jpg

That's it, end of the story, Squall don't die! ^_^

Polaris
09-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Squall didn't die, but it'd be a pretty cool end if he did! :D The main character died...

boys from the dwarf
09-25-2006, 04:13 PM
rinoa either thought he was dead or he was dead. we cant prove either of these theories wrong so unless anyone has solid proof that isn't mainly on opinion, squall could have died or fainted.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Lemme ad-lib this...

[SIZE="1"]We only need three screenshots:

Rinoa finds her reluctant lover... truly... dead in the Time Compressed flower field:
http://www.ffshrine.org/ff8/fmvshots-disc4/06-back-to-the-new-present/00030.jpg

Her heart shattered, she unconciously uses her Sorceress Power once again and see's the heavens parts the darkness and she and Squall are where they promised... In the Flower Field, in their time... At the time, that was her heart's only desire.. Then she looks down and sees... :
http://www.ffshrine.org/ff8/fmvshots-disc4/06-back-to-the-new-present/00049.jpg

Yes.... YES!!! He lives! He lives!:
http://www.ffshrine.org/ff8/fmvshots-disc4/06-back-to-the-new-present/00050.jpg

And so, Squall is revived AGAIN, as he was twice in the game. Two times he died, earlier, and now he is alive so long as Sorceress Rinoa's heart desires. Now, and forever... :eep:

Ryushikaze
09-25-2006, 09:19 PM
::sigh::

Anyone wishing to prove that Squall died, ever, would be incredibly hard pressed to find evidence to support the claim, given that he's alive and kicking after every one of these supposed 'deaths', and the party and the enemy both have access to healing magics.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-25-2006, 10:41 PM
::sigh::

Anyone wishing to prove that Squall died, ever, would be incredibly hard pressed to find evidence to support the claim, given that he's alive and kicking after every one of these supposed 'deaths', and the party and the enemy both have access to healing magics.

Ah... Agreed, but the Para-Magics are limited as like with conventional weaponry they are practically useless. Such as the scars left on Squall and Seifer. Basically, zee Curative Para-Magics are like immediate first aid kits, or stim-paks. Ozhervise, zee Galbadian and SeeDs vould continue in a endless strrrruggle in zee 'representive' battles. Mostly, zey are healed after zee battle, instead of during. Besides, most of the battle damage resprezented is nothing more zun, endurance lost during defending and vot not...

Such extensive damage say, a extremely large chunk of shrapnel vere to pierce zhrogh zome von zat vould be most unfortunate. Zuch is zee chase of Herr Leonheart. It is believed zat it vas the extreme magics of Sorceress Rinoa zat kept him alive after zee shard of ice pierced him and zee subsequent other mysterious black out. Zee zecond black out detailed in the Official Ultimecia Report: File 9-1-1 Disk 2. States zat Herr Leonhart zuddenly collapsed and cluthced his area of his body vhere he had previously been stabbed through, and complaining about pains in his body. Zis maybe connected to the black-out previously in
zee file report found in Disk One of the O.U.R.

Vell, anyvay, I've zaid mine piece vor now...

NOTE: Just have fun with this kids... Honestly, dude (thread starter), nobody knows and the lack of audio with only visual interpretations leaves it up to you. Some believe that he died, some believe that he died and came back to life. Some believe... believe in faires... Whatever... Just enjoy whatever interpretation you want.

I personally believe all that I just posted and I'm not saying that's officially what happened. I'm just saying that that's what I believe happened. Now you go have fun and express yourself.

Ryushikaze
09-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Speaking like Odine does not make people more likely to believe, or more inclined to read, your posts.

It is believed zat it vas the extreme magics of Sorceress Rinoa zat kept him alive after zee shard of ice pierced him and zee subsequent other mysterious black out.

Rinoa was not a sorceress at the time of his first stabbing.

Given that he was stabbed in a non vital spot, that people have actually lived through much worse, that Selphie was using Curatives to try and heal Zell in the prison (out of battle, so not using battle mechanics), that Squall also thought they would be of use in pitched battle, Squall living and being healed by whatever means seems more than probable.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Speaking like Odine does not make people more likely to believe, or more inclined to read, your posts.

It is believed zat it vas the extreme magics of Sorceress Rinoa zat kept him alive after zee shard of ice pierced him and zee subsequent other mysterious black out.

Rinoa was not a sorceress at the time of his first stabbing.

Given that he was stabbed in a non vital spot, that people have actually lived through much worse, that Selphie was using Curatives to try and heal Zell in the prison (out of battle, so not using battle mechanics), that Squall also thought they would be of use in pitched battle, Squall living and being healed by whatever means seems more than probable.

UNGABLIEGH! Vas you means, 'non-vitalz zpotz'? Zee zhard took up zhree quarters of his chest cavity, including zee lungs, spinnal column, and zee heart!

Sorceress Rinoa vas under zee influence of Sorceress Edea/Ultimecia at zee time and vas/is zee Successor of Sorceress Edea/Ultimecia, it iz speculated zat she possibly used her latent Sorceress Powers to sustain Herr Leonhart from zuch a vethal vound.

Zee fact, as dictated in zee report, zat the SeeDs vere unable to use any Para-Magics vithin zee prison indicates zat apparently curative magics vere not zee answer to zis mystery.

I only hope zat Herr Leonheart can give zome light to zees mysterious black-outs during zee trial...

Ryushikaze
09-25-2006, 11:54 PM
Try again, PAK. It enters just below and left of his shoulder, missing his lungs, heart, and spine. Not pleasant by any means, but definitely survivable.

Rinoa had no sorceress power at the time, so it's unlikely she was the solution.

Selphie COULD use magic, albeit very limitedly. Though again, she's not the one I suspect used it. A dead man tells no tales, and Ulti wanted info.

And seriously, this isn't an RP board. Your silly accent is only making reading your post more of a chore than it already is.

Sefie1999AD
09-25-2006, 11:55 PM
I don't think Squall died in the ending. He was just unconscious and close to dying, and Rinoa thought he was a goner when he wasn't. I think Sephex and Armisael said it pretty well.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-26-2006, 12:44 AM
Try again, PAK. It enters just below and left of his shoulder, missing his lungs, heart, and spine. Not pleasant by any means, but definitely survivable.

Rinoa had no sorceress power at the time, so it's unlikely she was the solution.

Selphie COULD use magic, albeit very limitedly. Though again, she's not the one I suspect used it. A dead man tells no tales, and Ulti wanted info.

And seriously, this isn't an RP board. Your silly accent is only making reading your post more of a chore than it already is.

From mine perspective, it vas a very lethal vound. But anyvay...

VAS IST DIS!?!?!! :laugh: C'mon... I can't have a zittle fun vit mine zayings and vot not? Anyvay, mine purpose is neign to be zee focus of dizccusion here... Vas do you zink happened mine fruend Ryushikaize?

Ryushikaze
09-26-2006, 12:54 AM
If you do not want to be the focus of discussion, then stop drawing attention away from your arguments and to yourself.

And no, such a wound is not guarunteed lethal. If not treated quickly, Squall could die, mostly from bloodloss, but Ironically enough, the spear itself helps keep Squall alive by stopping that flow and in this case, keeping his wound on ice.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-26-2006, 01:00 AM
If you do not want to be the focus of discussion, then stop drawing attention away from your arguments and to yourself.

And no, such a wound is not guarunteed lethal. If not treated quickly, Squall could die, mostly from bloodloss, but Ironically enough, the spear itself helps keep Squall alive by stopping that flow and in this case, keeping his wound on ice.

Vatever... I am not making an arguement. But, vas do you zink happened in zee ending?

ChibiKadaj
09-26-2006, 04:21 AM
Um, you might want to play the game over or something. He never died. Damn that's said that you couldn't figure that out.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-26-2006, 04:41 AM
Um, you might want to play the game over or something. He never died. Damn that's said that you couldn't figure that out.

Vasever... Vas do you zink happened is zee question.

boys from the dwarf
09-26-2006, 07:42 AM
well seems as when their in the flower fields the clouds all part by some sort of magic and squall wakes up, i dont think its too unlikely that he's dead but i have no solid proof and neither do most of the people posting.

ChibiKadaj
09-26-2006, 02:50 PM
well seems as when their in the flower fields the clouds all part by some sort of magic and squall wakes up, i dont think its too unlikely that he's dead but i have no solid proof and neither do most of the people posting.

It's not that we need solid prof. It's common sense. It would be just plain stupid if he was dead. Because he came back to the garden and Selphie pointed over too where they were and had Irvine flim them.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-26-2006, 02:53 PM

Yeah, that's what I think. I mean, she used her Sorceress Power out of love to bring him back to life. The clouds parting was like... WHOA! Something's going on here, and well hey, sunshine, welcome back to land of the living. Gimme some smoochies! :love:

Ugh, God, I think I just puked a little bit in my mouth...:mad:

ChibiKadaj
09-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Well this is what I pulled from Wikipedia.

"As Ultimecia is defeated, the universe begins returning to normal, and Squall is nearly lost in the flow of time as he witnesses the origins of the game's entire story. When a dying Ultimecia travels back in time to pass her powers to Edea thirteen years in Squall's past, he informs Edea of the concepts of Garden and SeeD that she will create. Afterward, he is warped away into the timestream and is unable to find his own way back to the present until he is rescued by Rinoa. At the end of the game, SeeD holds a banquet to celebrate their victory, and Squall is shown kissing Rinoa while smiling for the first time in the game."

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-26-2006, 05:07 PM

"As Ultimecia is defeated, the universe begins returning to normal, and Squall is nearly lost in the flow of time as he witnesses the origins of the game's entire story. When a dying Ultimecia travels back in time to pass her powers to Edea thirteen years in Squall's past, he informs Edea of the concepts of Garden and SeeD that she will create. Afterward, he is warped away into the timestream and is unable to find his own way back to the present until he is rescued by Rinoa. At the end of the game, SeeD holds a banquet to celebrate their victory, and Squall is shown kissing Rinoa while smiling for the first time in the game."

Not meaning to be rude, but All you did here is copy/paste something from Wikipedia. What do YOU think happened. C'mon, what are your original thoughts? What came to mind when you saw/see the ending?

ChibiKadaj
09-27-2006, 12:06 AM

Not meaning to be rude, but All you did here is copy/paste something from Wikipedia. What do YOU think happened. C'mon, what are your original thoughts? What came to mind when you saw/see the ending?

You don't read things clearly. I said I pulled that from Wikipedia. I already gave you my opinion on it. I already told you. But your stupid speaking as Odine I couldn't understand what the hell you were talking about.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-27-2006, 12:18 AM

You don't read things clearly. I said I pulled that from Wikipedia. I already gave you my opinion on it. I already told you. But your stupid speaking as Odine I couldn't understand what the hell you were talking about.

No need for rude comments Chuckles. I did nothing to provoke that. I was speaking like Odine to just have some fun. There's nothing wrong with that. What're you pissed at me for? And you still haven't given your original statement as to what you think happened. So what do you think happened?

Ryushikaze
09-27-2006, 04:52 AM

No need for rude comments Chuckles. I did nothing to provoke that. I was speaking like Odine to just have some fun. There's nothing wrong with that.

Except that it seems to be pissing everyone off.

What're you pissed at me for? And you still haven't given your original statement as to what you think happened. So what do you think happened?

Are you deliberately being obtuse now? I think using Wiki's version to respond may be a tacit agreement with it.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-27-2006, 07:24 AM

No, that's not an original idea. And wikipedia as a source? That's really not good. What are you original thoughts and ideas. So what do you think happened in the end?

No need for rude comments Chuckles. I did nothing to provoke that. I was speaking like Odine to just have some fun. There's nothing wrong with that.

Except that it seems to be pissing everyone off.

What're you pissed at me for? And you still haven't given your original statement as to what you think happened. So what do you think happened?

Are you deliberately being obtuse now? I think using Wiki's version to respond may be a tacit agreement with it.

How am I pissing off everyone... Obviously I'm not. I'm not being 'stupid', but I'm merely asking a question and somehow pissing off two people. How, I don't know or understand. But anyway, copy/paste from an unofficial source such as wikipedia is not an expression of original ideas. It's kinda like when the teacher asked you to do a report but all you did was copy the encyclopedia word for word... So, no... What are you original thoughts? So, in your own words, what do you think happened at the end?

Ryushikaze
09-27-2006, 08:51 AM
How am I pissing off everyone... Obviously I'm not.

Of the two people to respond after you adopted the accent, both were of the opinion that it was not conducive to comprehension, and was as a result, irritating.

I'm not being 'stupid', but I'm merely asking a question and somehow pissing off two people. How, I don't know or understand. But anyway, copy/paste from an unofficial source such as wikipedia is not an expression of original ideas. It's kinda like when the teacher asked you to do a report but all you did was copy the encyclopedia word for word... So, no... What are you original thoughts? So, in your own words, what do you think happened at the end?

No, it's not like that at all. You asked what she thought happened. She said "Well, I agree with this". Why does it even need to be in her own words? In fact, the only reason to ask for a 'personal' interpretation would be to invent a false division, as you did between SB and Myself earlier.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-27-2006, 08:56 AM

Of the two people to respond after you adopted the accent, both were of the opinion that it was not conducive to comprehension, and was as a result, irritating.

I'm not being 'stupid', but I'm merely asking a question and somehow pissing off two people. How, I don't know or understand. But anyway, copy/paste from an unofficial source such as wikipedia is not an expression of original ideas. It's kinda like when the teacher asked you to do a report but all you did was copy the encyclopedia word for word... So, no... What are you original thoughts? So, in your own words, what do you think happened at the end?

No, it's not like that at all. You asked what she thought happened. She said "Well, I agree with this". Why does it even need to be in her own words? In fact, the only reason to ask for a 'personal' interpretation would be to invent a false division, as you did between SB and Myself earlier.

C'mon, let out your really expressions... What do you think happened in your own words...

ChibiKadaj
09-27-2006, 03:02 PM

C'mon, let out your really expressions... What do you think happened in your own words...

Your so dumb. Why say it in words when I already agree with Wikipedia? That's what I think happened and that's what i'm sticking with.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-27-2006, 03:44 PM

Your so dumb. Why say it in words when I already agree with Wikipedia? That's what I think happened and that's what i'm sticking with.

If that's how you wanna do it. Fine. Saying that my 'accent' was irritating does not give you the right to insult me and if it irritates you, that's just a your opinion, your problem, and tough tah-tahs.

You act like I was purposely dragging nails on a chalkboard, and you're the only TWO complaining about it. STFU. That is so fuggin' lame.

But let me tell you this I'm not "dumb" because you lack imagination or originality, and are apparently, lazy. Remember the school assignment reference? See with that I don't see you having any, as Ryushikaize would say, validity to spit on me when I make a opinonated statement. I never made any counter-posts to you, I just asked you to state something in your own words.

So if you want to be lazy, unimaginative, and unoriginal, fine, go ahead, but don't insult me because I put forth an effort, to post my own original thoughts, and imaginative views on a FANTASY game. This is suppose to be a discussion and not an arguement, but you and Ryushikaize always want to turn it into one.

I posted my original thoughts and ideals, and you Ryu insulted me, so I asked you to post your own original ideas, but neither one of you could do that. Why? Cuz you're scared to. If you did that you would be subject to the same flak you're dishing out on those of us that don't even want to 'argue'. You'd argue about the color of water (blue or magenta) whereas I would say, as long as the 'color' is 'clean and drinkable', is all that matters to me. But you would spin the helled-horrors about that.

If I say something, even if I'm making light-hearted jokes, you just post insulting counter-posts that trash the idea, but you don't/can't/won't post any original thoughts to the subject matter at all. Like "Squall Don't Die. Period".

We know that bor-drakas! We're just posting our ideals about the subject matter, there's no reason why that should offend you or turn into a 'debate' or arguement. Looking for a fight for no reason except for internal low self-esteem issues= Bully. I'm only gonna tell you one more time... Stop hittin' the table...

Now until either of you can contribute to the DISCUSSION with your own ORIGINAL THOUGHTS... You BOTH get a STFU! K?

Okay now that we agree on something Cackle and Chuckles, let's all move on...

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-27-2006, 04:20 PM
ChibiKadaj we do not refer to other members as "dumb." Don't let me see it again.

Skyblade
09-27-2006, 04:38 PM
If that's how you wanna do it. Fine. Saying that my 'accent' was irritating does not give you the right to insult me and if it irritates you, that's just a your opinion, your problem, and tough tah-tahs.

Actually, there is far more reason to insult you than just your use of the accent. Your arrogant assumption of superiority, your refusal to acknowledge anyone else's opinion...

You act like I was purposely dragging nails on a chalkboard, and you're the only TWO complaining about it. STFU. That is so fuggin' lame.

I didn't feel like complaining about it, because such an amateur distraction to take the conversation away from your idea was amusing. If you have a point, just make it. Hiding behind ze annoying zpeech patternz iz juzt going to pizz people off.

But let me tell you this I'm not "dumb"

Perhaps not, I have no way of knowing how well your hearing works. And since saying what you are would be considered flaming, I'll just have to leave it at that.

because you lack imagination or originality, and are apparently, lazy. Remember the school assignment reference? See with that I don't see you having any, as Ryushikaize would say, validity to spit on me when I make a opinonated statement. I never made any counter-posts to you, I just asked you to state something in your own words.

Your treatment of others in this thread and in the past gives me all the reason to insult or spit on you that I will ever need.

So if you want to be lazy, unimaginative, and unoriginal, fine, go ahead, but don't insult me because I put forth an effort, to post my own original thoughts, and imaginative views on a FANTASY game. This is suppose to be a discussion and not an arguement, but you and Ryushikaize always want to turn it into one.

An argument is a discussion. It's just not a very polite one.

I posted my original thoughts and ideals, and you Ryu insulted me, so I asked you to post your own original ideas, but neither one of you could do that. Why? Cuz you're scared to. If you did that you would be subject to the same flak you're dishing out on those of us that don't even want to 'argue'. You'd argue about the color of water (blue or magenta) whereas I would say, as long as the 'color' is 'clean and drinkable', is all that matters to me. But you would spin the helled-horrors about that.

They did say what they thought happen. You just have this annoying trait that makes you ignore anyone else's point of view. And that is why you get insulted.

If I say something, even if I'm making light-hearted jokes, you just post insulting counter-posts that trash the idea, but you don't/can't/won't post any original thoughts to the subject matter at all. Like "Squall Don't Die. Period".

What else is there to say? You offer an opinion, end it with "IMHO" (despite the fact that there is nothing humble about you or any opinion I have ever seen you hold), give no evidence supporting it, and don't even realize that it has at least one flaw that anyone who has ever played the game would see. And, when we try to point this out, an argument started, and, when it became clear that you lost, you simply told everyone to STFU. Why shouldn't we insult you for that?

We know that bor-drakas! We're just posting our ideals about the subject matter, there's no reason why that should offend you or turn into a 'debate' or arguement. Looking for a fight for no reason except for internal low self-esteem issues= Bully.

The idea you presented was full of holes. We were endeavoring to point out those mistakes. You then post a counter point further explaining what you meant. What's wrong with that? Are you so arrogant that you can't possibly accept the idea that everyone might not agree with you and might wish to point out (either to yourself or everyone else in the thread) the flaws in your idea? Must this entire thread be driven for your enjoyment?

Now until either of you can contribute to the DISCUSSION with your own ORIGINAL THOUGHTS... You BOTH get STFU! K?

Okay now that we agree on something Cackle and Chuckles, let's all move on...

Yeah, that's wonderful. I don't think there is anything that needs to be said about this.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Whatever Pinnochio... Next mysterious item of discussion. And despite what you think,I'm not the topic. Get of my back. All you did was just gripe about me. I haven't even spoke to you on this thread... You got some issues, Matches. Despite what you think discussions CAN be polite. By people slamming someonelse's ideas without stating their own, it just turns ugly from there. I haven't done anything here to warrant any insults, that's the reason I'm shooting off now. Now I suggest you walk away before I go off again.

We were discussing did Squall die and get revived? Or was Rinoa just imagining kissing him in the end, ect, ect, ?

Skyblade
09-27-2006, 04:56 PM
Whatever Pinnochio... Next mysterious item of discussion. And despite what you think,I'm not the topic. Get of my back. All you did was just gripe about me. I haven't even spoke to you on this thread... You got some issues, Matches. Despite what you think discussions CAN be polite. By people slamming someonelse's ideas without stating their own, it just turns ugly from there. I haven't done anything here to warrant any insults, that's the reason I'm shooting off now. Now I suggest you walk away before I go off again.

We were discussing did Squall die and get revived? Or was Rinoa just imagining kissing him in the end, ect, ect, ?

So, you call me a name and dismiss my entire post? Why, wasn't that exactly the sort of treatment that you were blasting everyone else for, hypocrite?

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-27-2006, 05:18 PM

So, you call me a name and dismiss my entire post? Why, wasn't that exactly the sort of treatment that you were blasting everyone else for, hypocrite?

Dude, do I have tell ya to dance again? I did that because I knew you would react like that. I call it a 'reach-around'.

I was hoping you would move on, but apparently... But anyway, I'm tired of argueing. I want to discuss.

Skyblade
09-27-2006, 05:38 PM

Dude, do I have tell ya to dance again? I did that because I knew you would react like that. I call it a 'reach-around'.

I was hoping you would move on, but apparently... But anyway, I'm tired of argueing. I want to discuss.

Arguing is a form of discussion.

And you have ignored far more of everyone else's posts than they have of yours. Your failure to realize that is what makes you an arrogant hypocrite who is insulted by everyone who talks to you in these forums.

Finally, mention those PMs again, and I will be more than happy to put them up for public viewing.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-27-2006, 06:22 PM

Arguing is a form of discussion.

And you have ignored far more of everyone else's posts than they have of yours. Your failure to realize that is what makes you an arrogant hypocrite who is insulted by everyone who talks to you in these forums.

Finally, mention those PMs again, and I will be more than happy to put them up for public viewing.

Dude, peace be unto you. Not everyone in these forums insult me. Some are actually very slick about it. But if you go to the other thread where we were DISCUSSING The GF Eden, then you'll see I'm giving your fair warning and attempting to make amends, cease-fire, or a treaty of sorts.

So, now,... Let's get off me and you and get on with the subject matter...

Why did Squall have those unexplained BLACK-OUTS?

Leeza
09-28-2006, 01:43 AM
This is enough. I swear if you two get off-topic and personal in threads again I will seriously consider banning you both.