PDA

View Full Version : Neck Injuries.

Rainecloud
09-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Have you ever hurt your neck? What did you do, and what were the effects? Did you have to undergo any treatment?

Alex (the youngest) injured my neck not so long ago. He ran at me whilst I was sat on the floor tidying up. I grabbed him to stop him and the momentum took him right over my head. I ended up doing a backwards roll, and all the weight of my 11st 4lb frame came down on my neck. I heard a gigantic *crunch*, and my neck is still recovering. I couldn't move my arms for a few minutes afterwards, and my full strength didn't recover for a few days. I'm well on the way to recovery now, which is a blessing.

And yourself?

Levian
09-25-2006, 07:27 PM
I once injured my neck while watching Days of our Lives, but it was intentional.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-27-2006, 10:42 AM
I get stiff necks once in a while, it hurts to actually look sideways

sephirothishere
09-27-2006, 01:08 PM
i make a nice bone crunching sound with my nek at least 5 times a day......jus cuz my neck is sore and i need to stretch it............ouch...

Rainecloud
09-27-2006, 01:29 PM
This thread has served its purpose.

(I'm glad I'm not the only one with neck problems!)

Rusty
09-27-2006, 02:40 PM
I had a neck problem the other day. I couldn't turn my neck without it hurting. I still don't know what the problem was. I've had the same problem a couple of times.