PDA

View Full Version : who is your fave family guy charicter

Swift Strike
09-25-2006, 07:50 PM
im back after 6 weeks.my computer had not been working but im back for good!!!(yay me!!!).This is a poll to see how many other people like family guy.I think it is insainly funny and more people should watch it. I also wanted to no your fave charichter on it.Mine is stewie.Please tell me who is yours:p.If you chose other please tell me who.

Kirobaito
09-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Brian.

Swift Strike
09-25-2006, 07:57 PM
u didnt vote!

mooglebunni608
09-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Adam West and Chris ^_^

Elite Lord Sigma
09-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Peter, with Stewie running a close second. Most of the funny flashbacks involve him or Stewie, not to mention a lot of the memorable quotes are from him. And who can forget the classic Peter vs. Chicken fight?

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-25-2006, 08:04 PM
"I didn't know there was such thing as a 5 AM mass. I didn't even know there was a 5 AM. WHAT ELSE HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME!?"

Chris.

~SapphireStar~
09-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Havent watched it in a long time. It would be Stewie and Brian. I loved their own episodes!

Swift Strike
09-25-2006, 08:18 PM
i got to say peter is close second.i mean have u listend to him!?!

Peter (narrating his life): "I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life. (Lois knocks Peter out.)
I woke several hours later in a daze."

and one of the best:

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

stewie has some good times two:

Stewie: It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?'

and one of his best ones

Stewie: Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

Jowy
09-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Carter Pewterschmidt is clearly the best, with Mort Goldman as the runner up.

Captain Maxx Power
09-25-2006, 08:29 PM
"The rest of my Lite Brite pieces! My name isn't "Adam We"... or is it? Who am I? What number did you call? Don't ever call here again. I guess I told him. Nobody messes with Adam We."

Swift Strike
09-25-2006, 08:32 PM
i also forgot the best stewie saying:

(Stewie covering up the dead body of Mr. Lockhart by hiding in his blood-covered suit as a police officer drives up.)
Officer: Everything alright here?
Stewie: Oh fine officer, just enjoying the sunset. No law against that, is there?
Officer: What happened to your shirt?
Stewie: Oh you know, just a pizza party at the office.
Officer: Oh yeah, where do you work?
Stewie: First Fidelity Insurance over on Weybossett Street.
Officer: Oh my cousin Arnie works over there.
Stewie: Oh Arnie's your cousin is he?
Officer: You know him?
Stewie: Oh somewhat, good middle management type. Just sort of blends in with the furniture, though, never really wowed anyone at the office.
Officer: Yeah, that's always been Arnie's problem. Well, take it easy.
Stewie: Yes yes, you too. Oh and if you see Arnie, tell him 'boogity boogity boo.' He'll know what it means.

Ethanol Dreams
09-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Stewie definitely! :)

Pete for President
09-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Voted for Stewie, with Brian as a real close second.

Jebus
09-25-2006, 09:14 PM
If I could, I'd have Adam West elected mayor of my city.

Swift Strike
09-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Why does no one like evil monkey!! this is how he became evil!!
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7458670142078265376&q=evil+monkey&pr=goog-sl

follow the link!!!!

~SapphireStar~
09-25-2006, 09:25 PM
I know how he becomes evil, its harsh.

Venom
09-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Peter FTW

Polaris
09-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Stewiw is the best, he is amazing! I never laughed so much with a baby! He's everyhting that you don't expect on a baby!

And when the dog feel in love with Lois was pretty cool as well!

chaos_ghost
09-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Anyone who doesn't love the Evil Monkey will get eaten by the Big Show.

Auragaea
09-26-2006, 12:39 AM
l voted for other because my favorite character is that gay guy who comes up in the recent episodes.

Vincent, Thunder God
09-26-2006, 12:55 AM
Well Stewie obviously!

Zeromus_X
09-26-2006, 01:07 AM
Brian. :) :cat:

Dynast-Kid
09-26-2006, 01:17 AM
Stewie.

Tavrobel
09-26-2006, 02:02 AM
Brian. :) :cat:

Correct.

ayame
09-26-2006, 02:23 AM
evil monkey or stewie

Malboro_Menace
09-26-2006, 02:25 AM
{Peter on his way to a womens camp} "Hey how about we pretend I'm Charlie and your my angels! {looks at fat woman} Except for you. You can be Bosley."

BEST LINE EVER

Fuego
09-26-2006, 04:07 AM
Stewie !!!!

FTW !

Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice little story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

Stewie (his voice getting progressively higher): Oh I know it hurts now Brian, but look at the bright side: you have some new material for that novel you've been writing. You know...the novel you've been workin' on? You know the the one, uh, you've been workin on for three years? You know the novel. Got somethin' new to write about now. You know? Maybe a, maybe a main character gets into a relationship and suffers a little heartbreak? Somethin' like what... what you've just been through? Draw from real life experience? Little, little heartbreak? You know? Work it into the story? Make the characters a little more three dimensional? Little, uh, richer experience for the reader? Make those second hundred pages really keep the reader guessing what's going to happen? Some twists and turns? A little epilogue? Everybody learns that the hero's journey isn't always a happy one? (Voice returns to normal.) Oh, I look forward to reading it.

OMG stewie Rocks !

Stewie (to a mother who was breastfeeding her child, after he swapped places with the kid): You call those cheap implants boobs? Those aren't boobs! They're lies!

Bunny
09-26-2006, 04:19 AM
Tie between Brian and Peter. Stewie comes in second. I can tolerate Chris and Lois sometimes. Meg annoys me. Quagmire and Cleveland are my favorite non-Griffins.

LunarWeaver
09-26-2006, 04:40 AM
Strewie all the way. I also love to hate Meg. I want Meg to exist just to hear Peter be mean to her.

I Took the Red Pill
09-26-2006, 04:43 AM
There is not enough Peter love here.

Cleveland is also very funny is a subtle way.

NorthernChaosGod
09-26-2006, 06:03 AM
Stewie. Mayor Adam West comes second.

Araciel
09-26-2006, 07:17 AM
adam west....cause his name isn't adam WE...or is it?

EDIT why isn't adam west winning?

Bahamut2000X
09-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Stewie definitly.

But why is MEG on the list? No...just...take her off before people vote for her as a joke. Don't want the writers from the show to get ideas here. >.>

sephirothishere
09-27-2006, 12:34 AM
brian...........

Vermachtnis
09-27-2006, 02:01 AM
"The rest of my Lite Brite pieces! My name isn't "Adam We"... or is it? Who am I? What number did you call? Don't ever call here again. I guess I told him. Nobody messes with Adam We."

Best quote ever!

Swift Strike
10-01-2006, 10:34 AM
i also like greased up deff guy!! he is funny.they use him as a game at one of peters company pikniks!!!

Novaris
10-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Peter ftw.

The Infinite Telomerase
10-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Wait, Adam West was an option?

Crap.