PDA

View Full Version : Gundam wing

Lynx
09-26-2006, 03:16 AM
so who watches this show and what do you think about it which is your favorite episode?

mine is the first episode heero shows how strong he is and threatens relina in the last line of the episode.

ValkyrieWing
09-26-2006, 05:43 AM
I don't remember what episode...but when Quatre goes berzerk and blows things up. :)

NorthernChaosGod
09-26-2006, 06:00 AM
I love this show. :cool: I like pretty much any episode that show Heero fighting.

RiseToFall
09-26-2006, 06:29 AM
I used to watch it a long time ago when it was part of Toonami or whatever they are calling it now. Always wanted to pick up the Collectors Box Set but never had the money.

I do own Endless Waltz which I thought was alright, but the series itself was much better than the movie.

My name is...something..?
09-26-2006, 07:44 AM
Universal Century > After Colony Century

That being said, I did like this series a lot, though not as much as the original Mobile Suit Gundam and all its continuations.
It just doesn't stack up to it.

My favorite episode...
Probably the last one, seeing Wing Zero rushing through the atmosphere and slowly disintegrating before getting the final shot off was just BA. "I will... I will... I will survive!!"
Awesome.:cool:

The Infinite Telomerase
09-26-2006, 08:24 AM
It's pretty God awful. It's obvious that the writers had no idea where they were going with this show and they were mostly making it up as they went. There is no direction, the antagonists (who change depending on the side the heroes have taken in whatever episode) lack clear motivation for their actions, the plot moves at an atrocious rate and the vast majority of the characters are boring stereotypes.

So I guess my favorite episode would be the final one from Endless Waltz when they destroy all the Mobile Suits, thus making any attempt to ever continue the series impossible.

Jojee
09-26-2006, 10:01 AM
I loved that show! It was the gayest anime ever in the best way possible <3 xDD

"Oh, Trowa...!! *teary eyed*"
"Oh, Quatre...!"

~SapphireStar~
09-26-2006, 03:35 PM
I can just about remember Heero and Duo. I cant recall episodes because it was so long ago when I watched them.

Lynx
09-27-2006, 06:23 AM
the series itself was much better than the movie.

agreed the movie didnt make sense to me because they have flash backs then throw off the timeline of the story. mostly trowa getting his name and his mobile suit but the mobile suit in the back ground is heavy arms custom not the regular heavy arms. also it shows heero blow up libra with the wing zero custom. and there flashbakcs of operation meteor have them in there custom suits.

escobert
09-28-2006, 01:05 AM
I loved it when it first came on, one of my all time favorite animes. I like the episode where Zechs and Heero fightat the secret snow base thingy. Tallgeese > all.