PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with FFX-2

Tidus_Girl
09-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Hello all! I could really use some help on this game. Okay so I'm on the Farplane right at the end where you have to jump on the platforms to play the correct notes in order to get to Vegnagun. Well last night I had to save my game after playing a few of the notes because we had to leave. Now, my question is, I went back this morning to play the rest of the notes and apparently I'm playing them in the wrong order because I keep having to battle that fiend and the gate won't open for me. So I get killed by this thing but my game starts over and I can't reply the notes? Is it because I saved? Is my game all messed up now because I saved in the middle of it and I think I hit the notes wrong? Gah I'm so frustrated and pissed off I dunno what to do >.< Can somebody please help? Isn't there anyway I can reset so I can go back and reply the notes on those platforms?

Devil Shroom
09-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Hello all! I could really use some help on this game. Okay so I'm on the Farplane right at the end where you have to jump on the platforms to play the correct notes in order to get to Vegnagun. Well last night I had to save my game after playing a few of the notes because we had to leave. Now, my question is, I went back this morning to play the rest of the notes and apparently I'm playing them in the wrong order because I keep having to battle that fiend and the gate won't open for me. So I get killed by this thing but my game starts over and I can't reply the notes? Is it because I saved? Is my game all messed up now because I saved in the middle of it and I think I hit the notes wrong? Gah I'm so frustrated and pissed off I dunno what to do >.< Can somebody please help? Isn't there anyway I can reset so I can go back and reply the notes on those platforms?

I did the exact same! You're in luck, just talk to the little camera [Picket-like guy] hovering around there and ask him to reset the platforms and he'll do so.

Do you know how to do the platforms? Like what order? I have a walkthrough for it if ya want.

Tidus_Girl
09-26-2006, 05:11 PM
GAH! I never would have thought to do that! This is my first time playing X-2 so I was REALLY worried! Thank you so much for the help!