PDA

View Full Version : Favorite horror/fantasy movies

look_out_below
09-26-2006, 10:56 PM
Mine is Night Watch. For those of you who dont know Night Watch is the 1st of a trilogy of Russian horror/fantasy movies. This movie is incrediable, has a good story line to it and it will make you jump at a few different parts, the ending also has a twist to it. The reason why i say it is a horror/fantasy is because it has scary parts in it but is more centered around a fantasy sort of storyline. Anyway i recomend this movie to everyone.
A side note the movie has been english dubbed fairly well so if you dont speak Russian you dont have to watch it in subtitles.

~SapphireStar~
09-26-2006, 11:07 PM
Ive heard about it. My ex's friend was talking about it once.

sephirothishere
09-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Mine is Night Watch

i think i heatd of it too.....maybe saw some of it.........cant remeber...............................i like the exorcist........i think thats a pretty cool movie if you want a little bit of a scare.........

Moon Rabbits
09-26-2006, 11:47 PM
Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh wasn't really a movie... more of a slightly-interactive movie.

Either way it was fucked up (intestines through your navel anyone?)

Bloodline666
09-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Probably the Friday The 13th series. My favorite in that series has gotta be Part 6. Jason Voorhees is probably one of the most bad-ass movie villains of all time, because for one, he'll use anything he finds as a weapon. He also doesn't need to say a damn word to strike fear in the hearts of his victims; his hockey mask, alone, as well as the victims he leaves behind, do that job pretty damn well.