PDA

View Full Version : GTA: Vice City Stories

Rosenti
09-27-2006, 02:04 PM
hey, ive seen the tralier for Vice City stories, looks pretty good. Still think some point it will come out to ps2, so i dont have to buy a psp. ANYWAYS, i saw that it was based in 1984, and Diaz was in it, so im kinda thinking, was this before Tommy Vercetti comes? cause the character you are is Vic Vance, which is Lance Vances brother from the start of Vice city, flying heli.. so is it before Tommy comes to vice city, or after?

Raebus
09-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Well, if lance vances died during the start of vice city, it's before tommy comes to vice city.

Rosenti
09-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Well, if lance vances died during the start of vice city, it's before tommy comes to vice city.

wel Lance Vance does not die at start of Vice City, he dies at end. But suddenly, you see Lance alive in Vice City Stories, and Diaz alive. But the date is 1984? is it before tommy comes or not? just dont get it..

sephirothishere
09-27-2006, 02:52 PM
wel Lance Vance does not die at start of Vice City, he dies at end. But suddenly, you see Lance alive in Vice City Stories, and Diaz alive. But the date is 1984? is it before tommy comes or not? just dont get it..

in vice city its lance says to tommy about diaz....'he killed my brother,whaddaya expect me to do.....mow his lawns...'
so it is before vice city.......and i dont see why vice city stories wud come out on ps2.......like why wud metal gear acid get onto ps2 .....they have already been mad efor ps2 so sony said....we cant jus make the same games for a different format....we have to spice it up a bit........

Raebus
09-27-2006, 02:55 PM

in vice city its lance says to tommy about diaz....'he killed my brother,whaddaya expect me to do.....mow his lawns...'
so it is before vice city.......and i dont see why vice city stories wud come out on ps2.......like why wud metal gear acid get onto ps2 .....they have already been mad efor ps2 so sony said....we cant jus make the same games for a different format....we have to spice it up a bit........

Gta liberty city stories came out for the ps2, the same game without the multiplayer part of it. It might happen again with vice city stories.

edczxcvbnm
09-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Vice City = 1986

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Gaming threads belong in General Gaming.

Rosenti
09-28-2006, 11:53 AM
k, thanks for tellin me that. Hey im sure i saw in the trailer a person who LOOKED like tommy vercetti, with shirt n everything.. wonder if he is specail star? i dont know..

Erdrick Holmes
09-28-2006, 04:37 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20021213l.gif

Cookie
09-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Can someone sort out a problem for me? OK, now I already know that VCS is set before VC but why do people keep saying Lance died at the beginning of VC when he didn't. You do lot's of missions with him and i remember killin him near the end. It was Vic that we learn to be dead from Lance, killed by Diaz, which is depressing because that means you should die at the end of VCS. Did i miss something with the Lance thing or what?

Xalibar
10-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Vice city Stories takes place in 1984 and stars Vic Vance, with lance vance supporting. Tommy does not make an appearance since he is still in jail at this time.

Vice city takes place in 1986 and stars tommy vercetti, with lance vance supporting. Vic Vance dies at the beginning while lance vance dies at the end.

Not that hard.

m4tt
10-02-2006, 10:37 PM
When is San Andreas stories coming out?