PDA

View Full Version : Most Complete Game

Cid Vicious
09-27-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm about to playthrough FFIX again, trying to get a near-complete game. I know it's almost impossible to get 100% due to Excalibur II. But I plan on getting all Items (Except ExII and King of the Jump Rope) and to try to reach Memoria at a low lv, and Power Lv up.

For the Topic, whats the most complete game you've had on FFIX.

aerithsloveslave
09-27-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm actually working on one right now. I have just gotten all of the Chocographs currently available (9) at the Forest and I am about to head to Gizmaluke's Grotto. By the way, it is possible to get 100% w/ ExII.

boys from the dwarf
09-27-2006, 07:01 PM
i never really bother getting hyper equipment until after the game. ive only ever gotten most of the items and beaten hades and the game. my disk 2 broke and on my replay i plan to fight ozma. i dont know why i dont want to fight ozma on my current game but oh well. come to think of it. why haven't i beaten ozma yet? i have a red chocobo and could continue collecting chocographs and giving gems to those friendly monsters.

The Black Fan
09-30-2006, 04:52 PM
yeah,
i've also heard about getting Excalibur II in a normal game,
i'm working on it, now

LoKuS
09-30-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm just playin to beat the game right now.

Quindiana Jones
09-30-2006, 09:41 PM
I had an amazing game which was almost totally complete (minus ExII and the King of Jump Rope) game, but I accidentally saved over it with a new game, due to Thingfish's bloody riddle. Lav Layderce indeed!

Fate Fatale
09-30-2006, 10:09 PM
My most complete game consists of:

Lv99 all characters, All characters with all possible abilities, King of jump Rope, All chocographs found, everyone with ultimate weapons (no Excalibur II), All cards, all treasures (mini-cid, mini-theater ship, etc.), all special auction items, saved mognet, and.. yeah.

Never could get the trophy from hippauls mum. Was too hard for me.

EDIT: I'm doing another game, but my disc three is ruined and wont work on my ps2 (works on ps1 though.. go figure) at mt. gulug, so I'm stuck there. this one is going to be more leisurely.

Master Vivi
10-02-2006, 05:13 PM
My most complete game consists of:

Lv99 all characters, All characters with all possible abilities, King of jump Rope, All chocographs found, everyone with ultimate weapons (no Excalibur II), All cards, all treasures (mini-cid, mini-theater ship, etc.), all special auction items, saved mognet, and.. yeah.

Never could get the trophy from hippauls mum. Was too hard for me.

EDIT: I'm doing another game, but my disc three is ruined and wont work on my ps2 (works on ps1 though.. go figure) at mt. gulug, so I'm stuck there. this one is going to be more leisurely.

for your disc 3 if you have a place where you live called manifest music or something like that they fix discs for like 99 cents

and for the topic, i dont remember my most completed. i have beat the game so many times and started over so many times because i <3 this game so much =[ but right now i dont have the game i am going to buy it very soon tho. just so i can beat it agian =]

aerithsloveslave
10-10-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm ready for the final battles. I have every item, ability, etc. except for King/Queen athlete and Ex.II. I'm at about 45 hrs. and everyone is around lvl. 50. This is the most complete that I have ever bothered to do.

Crossblades
10-10-2006, 02:36 PM
I've done every sidequest except for the Excailbur II quest and Dagger's real name quest. That's about as complete as I'm gonna get

Ethanol Dreams
10-10-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm playing it now, and I'm just about to enter the weird purple light above the Iifa Tree. Most of my characters I use are around level 45 and Zidane, Dagger and Freya have their ultimate weapons.
I've completed the chocobo sidequest and the stelazzio one too. Revived Mognet thingy, done all the friendly monster things. The only other thing I wanna do before progressing is Ozma... But that might take a while! :p

Rantz
10-10-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm not much for doing complete games, but my biggest achievement was probably to get all cards except Namingway, all with unique arrow combinations.