PDA

View Full Version : How Forgetful Are You?

The Devil Man
09-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Today, I was making myself some delicious, buttery toast with some luverly strawberry spread all over it when...

I forgot all about it... :confused: I sat down, did some reading, watched a lil' bit o' TV and... whups!!! I completely forgot I was making toast and was only reminded when my cute, sweet, sexy button nose smelt the foul, evil stenches of an innocent slice o' bread in flames. My toast had turned into a bunch of black burnt crap :(

So as you can see... I am quite forgetful :( I forget lots of things like that. I still have to write things down on my hand to remember... but then I forget to look at my hand...

So how forgetful are you?

Or do you wanna boast about your excellent memory? :bigsmile:

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-27-2006, 09:27 PM
Well, I got on EoFF before I was to do something, and now I forgot what that something was.

Answer your question?

Araciel
09-27-2006, 09:28 PM
i have a great memory. i forget little things but in general, my mind is like a steel trap....more accurately a rusty one, as sometimes it takes me a while to remember

Bunny
09-27-2006, 09:29 PM
I have the constantly be told things over and over again. I am told this is a very bad thing.

The Devil Man
09-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Well, I got on EoFF before I was to do something, and now I forgot what that something was.

Answer your question?

What was my question again? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ho, ho, ho! I cracked a funny! I am funny guy! :bigsmile: roffles, roffles, roffles!

The Real Dark Messenger
09-27-2006, 09:44 PM
I never forgot anything… which actually can be very annoying, because when I tell my friends stories and ask: can you remember, when…” and they just look at me like: “why the hell do you remember that stuff?”, I feel really stupid. But hey – it’s all memories :-)

Breine
09-27-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm not that forgetful, but I do tend to forget some appointments and such sometimes. That's why I have my trusty calendar. It has saved me many times.

Shiny
09-27-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm one of those people who will walk all the way downstairs and then forget what they came down there for and then go back up.

Jowy
09-27-2006, 09:46 PM
My long term memory is a force to be reckoned with, while my short term is on par with a goldfish.

Tavrobel
09-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Who are you? What is this place? Faigelehs?

Anaisa
09-27-2006, 09:55 PM
I have a very good memory. Especially for remembering dreams.

Reles
09-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Depends on what I want to remember. If someone tells me to call them at a specific time, I'll most likely forget, but I'll remember weird pointless facts. I usually don't do well on tests either because of my horrible short term memory and I doubt myself a lot. But like Anaisa, I remember my dreams so well and my childhood also.

kikimm
09-27-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm one of those people who will walk all the way downstairs and then forget what they came down there for and then go back up.

Haha yeah, I do that a lot. It also happens when I've been looking for something for too long and then I forget what I'm looking for, or why I wanted to find it.

I do remember things that don't really need to be remembered very well, though. Little stupid things, and stuff that people say and do and etc. I'm also very good with names and I am quite proud of that for some reason. >=D But yeah remembering stuff like homework...no. I always forget. I need a planner.

Araciel
09-27-2006, 10:34 PM
dreams should be the hardest thing to remember...for me they fade, which is assuming if i even wake up during one so that i remember at all. most nights i sleep straight through and have no idea what i dream about.

o and trivia is the best...i know all kinds of junk that no one else seems to care about.

Levian
09-27-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm really bad at remembering unoriginal faces. There's this one girl back home (aww, home. :() that I've introduced myself to 3 times, and I didn't introduce myself to one of my neighbours because I thought she was another neighbour. But then there's certain details I can never forget even if I'm hanging upside down from an oak at the tip of a very high cliff being whipped by Raistlin. That's never happened, though.

Vikeve
09-28-2006, 01:15 AM
I have a very good memory. Especially for remembering dreams.

I can remember dreams unfortunatley thats the only thing i can remember i once forgot what i was talking while i was talking about it during history class. I just stoped and blanked out and the teacher was like you can continue and i was like what was i talking about:confused:

I loose my train of thought all the time or maybe i just ramble to much.

Vincent, Thunder God
09-28-2006, 01:16 AM
Not forgetful at all. If I forget something it's usally a mistake and not based on my memory, which is excellent.

Jebus
09-28-2006, 01:24 AM
I tend to forget what I'm talking about in the middle of a sentence. I also forget things while I'm in the middle of doing things.

Like I'll be in the middle of making lunch, and I'll wander off wondering what I was gonna do.

Rye
09-28-2006, 01:27 AM
I tend to forget what I'm talking about in the middle of a sentence. I also forget things while I'm in the middle of doing things.

Like I'll be in the middle of making lunch, and I'll wander off wondering what I was gonna do.

I'm exactly like that. I have a great memory for things like school, I have a great long term memory, but my short term memory is a little bleh. xD

Captain Maxx Power
09-28-2006, 01:37 AM
Sorry, what were we talking about again?

K. H. Kid
09-28-2006, 02:13 AM
But only the male version (http://www.whataretheysaying.org/blog/images/dory.jpg).

LunarWeaver
09-28-2006, 02:23 AM
My memory is absolute crap. I'm constantly saying the same thing or getting lost or forgetting the day of the week and I never know what the hell is going on. I have the worst memory in existence :eep: Unless you have amnesia then that would be worse, but other then that.

Miriel
09-28-2006, 02:29 AM
:(

Dynast-Kid
09-28-2006, 04:07 AM

I'm exactly like that. I have a great memory for things like school, I have a great long term memory, but my short term memory is a little bleh. xD

Erdrick Holmes
09-28-2006, 04:34 AM
My cat's breath smells like catfood.

oddler
09-28-2006, 05:35 AM
My long term memory is a force to be reckoned with, while my short term is on par with a goldfish.

Yep. That's me.

Marluxiaswife
09-28-2006, 05:38 AM
that's a promble i have, i forget to do things and forget what i think about >_<

i'm praying for that promble not to happen so much with me, cause i do this alot :(

ValkyrieWing
09-28-2006, 06:53 AM
Forgetful?

You know the whole "lose my head if it wasn't attatched" thing?

Yeah.

Twilight Edge
09-28-2006, 09:32 AM

Same here.:eep:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-28-2006, 01:49 PM
I have a pretty good memory i usually remember most things i did along the years. But sometimes i forget about things that people told me to do a few seconds earlier...

Loony BoB
09-28-2006, 01:53 PM
I don't forget much.

Doesn't your toaster pop the bread out at some point so it won't burst into flames?

Polaris
09-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Soemtimes I forget things but then I usually remember after thinking a bit! :p I'm getting old... Aww my backs :lol:

Misfit
09-28-2006, 04:36 PM
I am very forgetful. I have the worst memory ever, honestly. I write stuff down to try and help me remember, but then I forget that I wrote it down...

sephiroth the dark angel
09-28-2006, 04:44 PM

that happens to me a lot

sephirothishere
09-28-2006, 05:45 PM
i have a photographic memory so i dont forget thing sthat i have seen.....i have a very strong audio memory.....but if i think of somethin i wanna do i will probably forget it.....its different to audio and visual.....so i say lots of stuff outloud.....

sephiroth the dark angel
09-28-2006, 06:11 PM
lolo beeing near u must be dangerous fou ear health j/k

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Hm. I clicked a thread but can't remember what I'm supposed to be talking about. :tumble:

I remember anything and everything that someone I love has said.

sephiroth the dark angel
09-28-2006, 06:34 PM
lol

sephirothishere
09-28-2006, 08:00 PM
I remember anything and everything that someone I love has said.

not much then.........

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2006, 08:09 PM
That was close to funny. I think it could've been, had I worded the sentence differently :bigsmile:

Good try though.

sephirothishere
09-28-2006, 08:28 PM
That was close to funny. I think it could've been, had I worded the sentence differently

Good try though.

well thanks anyway.................................im pissed.....now.....

My name is...something..?
09-28-2006, 08:40 PM
I don't really forget any important things, but I have a tendency to forget a lot of small things.
For instance, I have a habit of saving to my memory card like two or three times because I can't remember if I saved or not.:)

Yuffie514
09-29-2006, 05:29 AM
i guess mine would be something i'd say is half bad. it's not the worst or not the best, although i keep memos everywhere to remind me of things (unless it's a tidy thing). i can easily remember my childhood, even if i'd skip some of the events...

Resha
09-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Terrible memory. I have a habit of making long, long, long lists and sticking them to my wall (the writing is big and black bless marker pens ^_^) so that they'll jump me in the eye even if I run.

What's really annoying is that I'll be holding something and I'll put it down for ONE SECOND, and then I'll forget where I put it and spend the next hour scouring my room for it. Geez. :(

Shaun
09-29-2006, 04:10 PM
I am very forgetful, and I get quite depressed over it.

Quindiana Jones
09-29-2006, 04:46 PM
I am very forgetful, and I get quite depressed over it.

Bet you get annoyed because you can't remember why you're depressed? :bigsmile:

Alive-Cat
09-29-2006, 04:48 PM
I can remember stuff from many years ago, like the things Psychotic used to do to me, but when it comes to everyday stuff I'm pretty forgetful.
But I'm trying to better myself in that area of expertise so hopefully in the future I might not be.

Quindiana Jones
09-29-2006, 05:02 PM
I can remember stuff from many years ago, like the things Psychotic used to do to me, but when it comes to everyday stuff I'm pretty forgetful.

I would've thought you'd've tried to forget that...

Dell
09-29-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm not a forgetful person....well a little bit. I'm only forgetful when I'm panic/nervous and I'm a very shy person, so everything got me panic. :p

TMIS, I forget useful things but remember useless things.

sephiroth the dark angel
09-30-2006, 03:00 PM
i remember thing that happend like 5 years ago but i can't remember to do homework revise or sometimes what im doing

Armisael
09-30-2006, 03:01 PM
I really suck at memorizing things!

sephiroth the dark angel
09-30-2006, 03:11 PM
repeat it in your head over and over it works for me

YTDN
09-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Very. I forget what I'm saying in the middle of a sentence pretty often.