PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wonder if your boy/girl friend is REALLY into you? :(

The Devil Man
09-27-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm Posting this Thread here instead of Eyes On Each Other as I already have a few on-going Threads there (with more to come! I found some pretty interesting stuff the other day which could be good discussion-fodder).

Anyway, topic of this Thread is: Do you ever wonder if your boy/girl friend is really into you? Or... say you are at the stage where you are dating someone but not quite boy/girl friend. Do you ever think to yourself,

'Are they really interested in me? Do they really like me? Why are they with me? Am I doing something wrong? Are they with me because they want to be with me, or because they have no one else to be with?'

Or do you have absolute, complete trust in the other person and believe what they say? :)

And for those singletons... have you ever had that yourselves in the past? (though of course, if you had doubts, it might be why you ended up kaputing the lovey-dovey relationship...)

I'm just asking because, well... I get doubts sometimes too about things. So I was just wondering if others feel the same?

Araciel
09-27-2006, 09:49 PM
never. if that person isn't that interested, i will either be able to tell, she will tell me, or the relationship will just end.

The Real Dark Messenger
09-27-2006, 09:50 PM
never. if that person isn't that interested, i will either be able to tell, she will tell me, or the relationship will just end.

My thoughts exactly. I don't think it would be that hard to tell.

Reles
09-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Yes. I will not elaborate. ;) Actually I'm not really sure if we're dating right now.

Bunny
09-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Yes. All the time, in fact. My self-esteem, or lack thereof, prevent me from believing that anyone could actually fall for me or develop any sort of romantic feelings.

Old Manus
09-27-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm starting to see a pattern with Devil Man's threads :shifty:

Loony BoB
09-27-2006, 10:10 PM
I have in the past. Not so much in my current relationship, though. It's not healthy, but it happens. You get over it.

Jowy
09-27-2006, 10:14 PM
The only time that feeling ever came about, she broke up with me the next day.

Vincent, Thunder God
09-27-2006, 10:15 PM
No, because I don't have a girlfriend... :(

Miriel
09-27-2006, 10:15 PM
I have no doubts. At all. That he loooooooves me. :love:

kikimm
09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
I would think that the more time you spend in a relationship with that person, the less you feel that way - if indeed you ever doubted them in the first place. You just have to accept! And really thinking that someone is only with you cause there's no one else is silly. That's taking it a bit too far. And not having the doubts should make things so much easier and blah blah blah obvious stuff

why do I feel like I'm giving you specifically advice

Strider
09-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Yeah, that can be very perplexing.

ValkyrieWing
09-28-2006, 06:51 AM
I am convinced that my boyfriend is dating me because he feels sorry for me. But then he does something that makes me change my mind. :p

Christmas
09-28-2006, 07:16 AM
Do you ever wonder if your boy/girl friend is REALLY into you? :(

Oh dear Devil Man, you are so naughty. ccchhhuuuuu~~~~~~ :bigsmile:

Levian
09-28-2006, 08:12 AM
No, but now I do. :(

JunotDe
09-28-2006, 08:25 AM
I havn't thought about that kind of stuff since grade 7/8

if a girl likes me she likes me If she doesn't well then she doesn't

I dont give a poopsicle.

fire_of_avalon
09-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Nope.

Masamunemaster
09-28-2006, 01:55 PM
I am over love; I have found out that "love" is just false and slows you down, it keeps you from your potential.

Polaris
09-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Are they really interested in me? Do they really like me? Why are they with me? Am I doing something wrong? Are they with me because they want to be with me, or because they have no one else to be with?

Even within a relationship I think that everytime... ^^" I guess that i just felt lucky night to day and I'm still a bit worried about it... But I'm sure James's with me coz he likes me and I'm with him coz I like him as well... :D

Did Devil man already found his Devil lady?

ljkkjlcm9
09-28-2006, 04:03 PM
more often than not, it's not believeing whether or not they like you, it's understanding why. There was one girl I was a complete ass to, still am actually, and yet she still likes me and wants to be with me. I don't understand it. So it's more of, why does she like me? Or why doesn't this girl like me? etc.

THE JACKEL

Jess
09-28-2006, 05:03 PM
I don't doubt my boyfriend. If he wasn't in to me, he wouldn't stay with me because he's not like that -- and if he was, I'd be able to tell. :jess:

Shauna
09-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Having never been in a relationship like that with anyone, I have to say no! :p

Although, I do often get paranoid that people don't really like me as a friend, and they just say they are so they can have a laugh at me later. Thinking about it, I don't really know why I feel like that. *shrug*

sephirothishere
09-28-2006, 05:34 PM
nope.........chicks are always askin me if im into them....and im like....yeh....come on in.....and then others are like....are you into me and im liek......no...get outta my house.....
i have never fund a chick thats cool enough to be with me so im never bothered by thinkin they dont like me......

Christmas
09-28-2006, 05:39 PM
No one is as cool as SEPHIROTHISHERE. :(

Markus. D
09-28-2006, 05:53 PM
I suppose I do for future relationships as my recent one openly ammmmmiteddeded to cheating on me.

Yamaneko
09-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Most likely that question would be directed at me. I get bored easily.

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2006, 06:16 PM
No, I hope.

sephirothishere
09-29-2006, 12:24 AM
No one is as cool as sephirothishere

i know....how cud anybody possibly be as cool as me........fuego came close a couple times....manus is cool in a different way to me though.......

ValkyrieWing
09-29-2006, 07:03 AM
Now that I think about it, my boyfriend isn't the type pf person to do something he didn't want to in the first place. :)

SammieBabe
09-29-2006, 07:28 PM
I used to, but then I married him. Now it doesn't matter because he's stuck with me anyway...:D

Fuzakeru
09-29-2006, 07:41 PM
I used to, but then I married him. Now it doesn't matter because he's stuck with me anyway...:D

Wins the thread. xD

-shifty eyes- I'll have to follow in your footsteps soon enough. Bwuaha.

Honestly, no. Even when it comes to sensitive manners ( Ex: My being overweight, His being anti-poetic, My spazz against his intentional ignorance ) we express them openly so we always know how to compensate for one another. In the three years we've known each other there has never been a moment of distrust.

Rye
09-29-2006, 07:44 PM
In my relationship right now, nope. It's a very nice feeling. :)

cloud21zidane16
09-29-2006, 07:46 PM
nope never im well into my girlfriend and i can see it in her face that shes well into me;)
next time i see her though ill probaly end up being paranoid:confused: :confused: :confused:

Rainecloud
09-29-2006, 08:06 PM
I've never really had any doubts about whether or not my Girlfriend is 'into' me. However, I have noticed that my Girlfriend seems to have doubts about whether or not I'm into her! I am, of course, but she doesn't always believe me.

Due to a previous bad relationship, she's not exactly comfortable with the 'trust' aspect of relationships. She's getting there, though, and I try my best to show her love, etc.

Women are so complicated, but that's what makes them so great.

Peegee
09-29-2006, 08:14 PM
That's a non issue unless her behaviour is disrespectful.

My questions to myself are

- does she respect me / acting in that fashion
- do I like her

ValkyrieWing
09-29-2006, 08:16 PM

FTW

~SapphireStar~
10-01-2006, 06:37 PM
I always wondered if my first ex was really inot me and he wasnt. He just wanted sex nonstop and talk about Muse and Queen. The last one, I hoped he was into me.