PDA

View Full Version : I wish I hadn't done that! (Your regrets...)

The Devil Man
09-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Anyone here have any regrets? Have you ever done anything you REALLY wish you had not done?

Or were you ever offered something but turned it down at the time... and then realised you SHOULD have taken it up after all!

I have :( I was thinking on this the other day. When I was a young kid, my Dad told me to go and take up some kung-fu lessons... I refused. I wanted to be a boy scout instead (because my friends were in the boy scouts). My Dad said no, no, no! :nonono: No boy scouts! But yes to Kung-Fu!

I refused to take up Kung-Fu lessons despite my Dad pressuring me :( Eventually he gave up. Now I very deeply regret it because I could have been a kung-fu master who could thwack Jackie Chan :kaofight:

But, alas, it wasn't meant to be. :crying2:

And so I have a deep regret!

What about you guys? Any sad stories like mine?

Bah!

You guys share your stories! :bigsmile:

Flying Mullet
09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Ooh, you're just asking for it leaving this in Gen Chat. :p

I regret not having a love baby with bippers. :love:

Theda
09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
I regret buying a SNES just to play the 16-bits Final Fantasys. When now they're being rereleased on GBA:cry:

kikimm
09-27-2006, 10:22 PM
I regret becoming friends with Nicole. And playing a practical joke on another old friend of mine. Bad stuff! And I regret not finishing my English project yesterday like I should have god damnit

The Real Dark Messenger
09-27-2006, 10:24 PM
I regret that I once got so mad at a friend that I lost 1½ years of time where we could have been friends, but I wouldn't forgive him. Now we're friends again.

Flying Mullet
09-27-2006, 10:25 PM
I regret buying a SNES just to play the 16-bits Final Fantasys. When now they're being rereleased on GBA:cry:
Never regret that. That's the proper way to do it. :)

Decessus
09-27-2006, 10:26 PM
I regret posting in this thread.
<!--I regret that passionate night at Psy's house...
And you will regret quoting me.-->

Tavrobel
09-27-2006, 10:28 PM
I only regret the things I failed to do.

Levian
09-27-2006, 11:15 PM
I don't regret much I've done, I regret more stuff I didn't do, but that would be off topic, so I wouldn't dream of mentioning that.

Anyway, I regret signing up on EoFF as The Black Mage with a Vivi avatar. I also regret clicking various links Psy has slipped me in MSN.

Anaisa
09-27-2006, 11:18 PM
My serious regrets are far too personal to share.

nik0tine
09-27-2006, 11:42 PM
No, but I've not done things that I wish I had.

Vincent, Thunder God
09-28-2006, 12:17 AM
I don't really have any regrets. I have many, many sad memories, but they're not really linked to regret.

Evastio
09-28-2006, 12:24 AM
I regret expecting too much of myself and thinking that I didn't need friends back when I was a kid.

Spammerman
09-28-2006, 12:28 AM
not doing homework for weeks at a time, getting f's. gettin in some fights.

Venom
09-28-2006, 12:35 AM
not doing homework for weeks at a time, getting f's. gettin in some fights.

RiseToFall
09-28-2006, 12:40 AM
Biggest Regret Ever: Getting drunk and cheating on my girlfriend. Bad times.

Captain Maxx Power
09-28-2006, 01:39 AM
No regrets. Can't keep looking back and wondering about what might be, otherwise you just end up tripping over the obstacles coming up in front of you.

Miriel
09-28-2006, 02:35 AM
I don't regret much I've done, I regret more stuff I didn't do, but that would be off topic, so I wouldn't dream of mentioning that.

Same, I always regret the stuff I don't do rather than the stuff I do do. Although I regret plenty of stuff I have done. So basically I just have loads and loads of regrets.

I regret speeding and getting a ticket. I regret buying that hideous red dress-shirt thingy. I regret getting the Pineapple smoothie instead of my usual Caribbean Passion smoothie. I regret buying that one girl a expensive birthday present when we basically stopped talking 4 months later. I regret all the procrastination I have ever done in my entire life.

Reles
09-28-2006, 02:54 AM
I regret most instances where I've used my heart instead of my head.

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2006, 06:50 PM
I regret most instances where I've used my <s>heart</s> head instead of my <s>head</s> heart.

sephiroth the dark angel
09-28-2006, 06:52 PM
i regret beeing to nervous in front of girls and ending up beeing ignored because of tring to act cool

sephirothishere
09-28-2006, 07:58 PM
i regret tons of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif...............i get over it though.......

sephiroth the dark angel
09-28-2006, 08:15 PM
when i do shameful it haunts me in my dreams like a nightmare

LunarWeaver
09-28-2006, 08:16 PM
I regret procrastinating everything my whole life and never learning my lesson.

JunotDe
09-28-2006, 08:19 PM
I just ate a burnt piece of meat, it was bad.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-28-2006, 08:20 PM
I'd say stealing that red car from California was pretty bad, but even then, I didn't regret it too much cause it was a rich man's car and I thought "share the wealth". But really, it's all the stuff that I wish I hadn't sad to my family that hurts the most

Zamba136
10-02-2006, 09:16 AM
i've injured someone's hand to the point that he can't use it anymore, i've shot a thief in my house, i've stabbed more people than i can count in the kidneys(pensils, but still), i'v bitten my little sister many times because she made me mad(no blood, just light nips. but i did hold her down and scared her), i've drank a wine glass full of human blood(like sugar mixed with metal), i've plaied the worst of mental games on people for fun, and i've been alone for most of my life(go figure!)

I HAVE NO REGRETS except that i had to grow up fast do to my sins and experiences

~SapphireStar~
10-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Wish I had been more nice to my ex instead of throwing tantrums when I dont get what I want. Well, gotta learn to watch my temper now.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-02-2006, 03:00 PM
I regret most, (if not all) of my past relationships, I regret taking so long to get help and getting myself into such a bad state, I regret not calling people, not fighting for people, and fighting for others, and lastly not escaping my psycho ex sooner than I did.

Polaris
10-02-2006, 03:04 PM
I regret that I had the bfs I had :(
I regret I didn't register in college in history :(
I regret o many things in my past :(

Madame Adequate
10-02-2006, 03:08 PM
I regret not telling him to stop, not calling for help, and not telling anyone for a long time.