PDA

View Full Version : images needed of summons

bleedblue94
09-27-2006, 11:27 PM
i need some large and detailed pictures of the summons characters from this game ... especially pheonix, ifirit, shiva, and bahamut for a tattoo im going to be getting done. trying to find large good quality images on the net has been pretty hard. please if you have any post them

LoKuS
09-28-2006, 02:39 AM
Wut you need them for, you gettin a tattoo?

boys from the dwarf
09-28-2006, 06:48 AM
just look on google images.

bleedblue94
09-28-2006, 09:53 PM
just look on google images.

like io said in the first post ... ive looked on google and yahoo and the images for the most part are grainy and pixilate when enlarged, and a picture the size of my thumb nail isnt going to work bc this tat is going on my full leg

f f freak
09-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Okay well that was incredibly hard to understand but you can get big pictures on google. I have loads of pics of Final Fantasy that are big and still clear.

bleedblue94
09-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Okay well that was incredibly hard to understand but you can get big pictures on google. I have loads of pics of Final Fantasy that are big and still clear.

not sure what was so hard to understand from what i typed ...the only pics i can find of the summons that are of the angles i need are too small. just wasnt sure if someone had some large pics on their computers .... no big deal

RiseToFall
09-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Here (http://gameimage.egchina.com/FF9/ifrit_sketch.jpg)
Alright so this is the only one I could find, sorry, it does get bigger when you save it. You know what, I recommend that you go to you local library and request a book by the name of "The Art of Final Fantasy IX". I'm pretty sure your going to find many images in that book that you would like, so good luck.

LoKuS
09-28-2006, 11:53 PM
Show us the tat when you get it.

bleedblue94
09-29-2006, 04:45 PM
Here (http://gameimage.egchina.com/FF9/ifrit_sketch.jpg)
Alright so this is the only one I could find, sorry, it does get bigger when you save it. You know what, I recommend that you go to you local library and request a book by the name of "The Art of Final Fantasy IX". I'm pretty sure your going to find many images in that book that you would like, so good luck.

thank you very much!! and i will absolutely post pics when its done ... should be late next month. plan is to have shiva centered with ifirit on her right and bahamut on her left and pheonix flying above them

LoKuS
09-30-2006, 06:52 AM
sounds cool.