PDA

View Full Version : Which Celebrities do you Hate?

The Devil Man
09-28-2006, 10:41 AM
'Hate' is a very strong word, but it makes for a catchy Thread title :D "Which Celebrities do you not like' doesn't have the same ring to it!

This is inspired by my Paris Hilton Thread. Poor Paris doesn't seem to be gettin' much luv around these here parts... instead she gets a lot of dislike!

So this got me thinking. Which celebrities do you really, REALLY dislike with a vegeance? (or... 'hate' even?)

You can name more then one, but just give a reason :) Maybe we'll get a little discussion going on in here.

I don't like Victoria Beckham (wife of footballer David Beckham). She used to be a 'singer' who couldn't sing and she hasn't released a single for goodness-knows-how-many years. Yet she is still in the papers most days in the UK (despite living in Spain) and she's always posing and pouting and got her face plastered with make-up... uuuuf... gets my back up! She's only in the papers because of her husband and thats it.

What about you peeps? Who don't you like?

Polaris
09-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Paris Hilton muahahahahahahahah
Justin Timberlake
Britney Spears
Rihana
Lil Romeo (GOD)

Rusty
09-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Tom Cruise.

Miriel
09-28-2006, 11:08 AM
Something about Jessica Biel just grates me. I don't know what it is. All I know is that watching her on the big or small screen does not make me happy. She can ruin movies for me.

Wuggly Blight
09-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Paul Burrel.

Rosenti
09-28-2006, 01:46 PM
Paris Hilton - WHORE

Justin Timberlake - 12 cm... :lol:

Hilary Duff - SO Cheesy, CHEESY!!!

Slyvester Stallon - We know what hes been up to!! or Up WITH.. :p

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Paris Hilton is top of my hitlist.

RiseToFall
09-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Paris Hilton muahahahahahahahah
Justin Timberlake
Britney Spears
Rihana
Lil Romeo (GOD)

Paris Hilton - WHORE

Justin Timberlake - 12 cm... :lol:

Hilary Duff - SO Cheesy, CHEESY!!!

Slyvester Stallon - We know what hes been up to!! or Up WITH.. :p

Paris Hilton is top of my hitlist.

'Hate' is a very strong word, but it makes for a catchy Thread title :D "Which Celebrities do you not like' doesn't have the same ring to it!

This is inspired by my Paris Hilton Thread. Poor Paris doesn't seem to be gettin' much luv around these here parts... instead she gets a lot of dislike!

So this got me thinking. Which celebrities do you really, REALLY dislike with a vegeance? (or... 'hate' even?)

You can name more then one, but just give a reason :) Maybe we'll get a little discussion going on in here.

I don't like Victoria Beckham (wife of footballer David Beckham). She used to be a 'singer' who couldn't sing and she hasn't released a single for goodness-knows-how-many years. Yet she is still in the papers most days in the UK (despite living in Spain) and she's always posing and pouting and got her face plastered with make-up... uuuuf... gets my back up! She's only in the papers because of her husband and thats it.

What about you peeps? Who don't you like?

You did say celebrities right? So why are all of you mentioning Paris Hilton?

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2006, 06:42 PM
She r faymouse.

She sings.

LunarWeaver
09-28-2006, 07:31 PM
I hate all celebrities for being more famous and having more money than I do, because I am a shallow person full of envy like that. :jess:

Kefka_Almighty
09-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Tom Cruise.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Lindsay Lohan. I don't hate her, I dislike her the most.

scrumpleberry
09-28-2006, 08:02 PM
JAMES BLUNT MUST NEVER EVER WRITE ANOTHER SONG AGAIN FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY.

Jowy
09-28-2006, 10:11 PM
I sure would like to punch Tim Allen RIGHT IN THE JAW.

Roto13
09-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Tom Cruise.

RiseToFall
09-28-2006, 10:27 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k232/RiseToFall47/Tomcruise.jpg

Croyles
09-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Definitely Tom Cruise. Hes such a tight arse. Oh and Paris Hilton, Dieter Bohlen and Alfred Hitchcock (yep you heard me :D, youd know he was a real asshole if youve seen certain interviews.)

ValkyrieWing
09-29-2006, 07:16 AM
...I hate any female celebrity that weighs 100 pounds and STILL diets. X(

Araciel
09-29-2006, 07:39 AM
Something about Jessica Biel just grates me. I don't know what it is. All I know is that watching her on the big or small screen does not make me happy. She can ruin movies for me.

but she's so cute... :(

Polaris
09-29-2006, 09:48 AM
You did say celebrities right? So why are all of you mentioning Paris Hilton?

because wether we want or not that w*h*o*r** (without offending the whores) is still a celebraty! and this is how we slowly walk to the end of the world... (Imagine a world full of Paris Hilton :Oo: GOD it gaves me chills)

The Shoeless Hobo
09-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Nicholas Cage.