PDA

View Full Version : Funniest scenes

!!!I AM MEGA-DINGO!!!
09-29-2006, 01:12 AM
what do you think the funniest scene in FFX is? i think the funniest is right after you see Valefor summoned and that night at the fire an old man says "You heathen" and an oldwoman says "Stay away from the summoner" and that little kid says " YOu're a bad man" then whenever you go near yuna that night the oldwoman says "Stay away from the summoner"

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-29-2006, 01:58 AM
"Wakka, you're looking stiff. No not your face." -Tidus. I could have grossly (no pun intended) misinterpreted that scene, but the way I took it was pretty funny.

feona17
09-29-2006, 03:21 AM
"Wakka, you're looking stiff. No not your face." -Tidus. I could have grossly (no pun intended) misinterpreted that scene, but the way I took it was pretty funny.

Dude, I laughed my ass off at that scene.

escobert
09-29-2006, 03:22 AM
when tidus dies.

Sephex
09-29-2006, 05:06 AM
I liked it when Wakka said, "Those sandblasted grease monkeys!"

KasaiDraco
09-30-2006, 12:54 AM
When Tidus cries.

look_out_below
09-30-2006, 03:46 AM
An optional conversation with Auron that i think takes place in thunder plains inn (just walk over and talk to him). Auron will be trying to pass on some wisdom on to Tidus to which Tidus replies "That sounds like something an old man would say." Auron gets angry and will turn away and ignore Tidus if you try to talk to him again while in the inn.

Rogue
09-30-2006, 04:47 AM
when lulu appeared with all those belts lol

Jessweeee♪
09-30-2006, 07:01 AM
I saw this vid that edited scenes to make it funny, so this one scene when like:
Duuude...
I--want--you
Huh?? I GOTTA TELL WAKKA!

and there was also:
You will go with us? To Zanarkand?
Nonononononono!

and that just makes me giggle now.
The Laughing Scene made me laugh.
and flirting with Lulu XDDD

Tidus_Girl
09-30-2006, 07:23 AM
when tidus dies.

When Tidus cries.

Okay I don't normally do stuff like this but that serioulsy pissed me off. Seriously what is with you cold hearted people??? Tidus for one does NOT die and for two wouldn't YOU cry if you went through every single thing he has gone through? Honestly. This thread is supposed to be enjoyable and rude comments like that are just uncalled for:rolleyes2

Anyhow, yeah when Tidus tells Wakka he's looking stiff, that cracked me up as I also interpreted it that way but that was my husband's fault <.< LOL! I also laughed when Yuna made Tidus smile and laugh out loud. That just made me laugh. I also love it when they're in battle and Tidus says "Don't break any bones old man" to Auron. That just cracks me up. I also like when Wakka grabs Tidus around the head and tells him to "Hold his chocobos" lol

Jessweeee♪
09-30-2006, 08:32 AM
You could have at least put spoiler tags around it....
It's a terrible thing to spoil :cry:

Disco Potato
09-30-2006, 05:18 PM
I liked the "scenes" where...
1) the kid in the Kilika Inn (I think) says, "When I grow up I wanna be a blitzball" :lol:
2) Seymour tells Auron in Guadosalam how the Guado are "keen to the scent of the Farplane" and Tidus starts smelling Auron :p

Roto13
09-30-2006, 06:41 PM
when tidus dies.

When Tidus cries.

Okay I don't normally do stuff like this but that serioulsy pissed me off. Seriously what is with you cold hearted people??? Tidus for one does NOT die and for two wouldn't YOU cry if you went through every single thing he has gone through? Honestly. This thread is supposed to be enjoyable and rude comments like that are just uncalled for:rolleyes2

Are you going to cry?

Nifleheim7
09-30-2006, 07:17 PM
Oh...yes...I'm just going to sit here and bawl my eyes out over some stupid thread :rolleyes2

Hey,it happens all the time.You'll get used to it eventually.Some people think it's cool to hate popular characters like cloud or tidus and for no good reason at all.They think it makes them look "cool"or something...
And also never admit that you like second generation graphics.The same people will say that you are a graphics whore and "oooh,i miss the first FF's" even though they secretly adore the late FF's.
It's just a matter of being "cool".

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-30-2006, 07:20 PM
I forgot about the optional sequence when you are on the Mi'hen Highroad where you see a ball on the side. You can kick the ball which flies off the screen, afterwhich, a little kid runs up and stops in front of Tidus. When you talk to him, he says,

"Hey! That was my ball!"

No.78
09-30-2006, 08:27 PM
when tidus dies.

When Tidus cries.

Are you going to cry?

Because Tidus doesn't exist, so we can take the piss and he won't be offended, because he is a fictional character. Geddit?

I laugh whenever rikku dies, I dunno why.

look_out_below
10-02-2006, 05:46 AM
I forgot where this took place (i think it was on Mt Gagazect, probably wrong though) but there is some sort of serious conversation going on and in the background you can see Wakka and Tidus fighting.

~SapphireStar~
10-02-2006, 10:54 AM
When Tidus does his Ali Gi impression.
"Ai!"

Laddy
10-09-2006, 03:10 PM
I like it when Rikku is near the Thunder Plains Inn shouting "You're all cold" and "Your Moms are ashamed of you!" And eventually they let her rest beacuase she's so annoying, I think that's optional, because later I followed the others and she just shouted "OK, I get it!" or something like that...

Rosenti
10-10-2006, 04:53 PM
I liked the "scenes" where...
1) the kid in the Kilika Inn (I think) says, "When I grow up I wanna be a blitzball" :lol:
2) Seymour tells Auron in Guadosalam how the Guado are "keen to the scent of the Farplane" and Tidus starts smelling Auron :p

its an new deodarent, made my Guadosalam.. The Farplane, it will take you far, further than a plane..... further....:eep: :choc2:

that sniff part is funny, but i laughed at a photo of a clip scene, where Tidus and Yuna are in the water, and tidus stares up with a smile, both bodies close. Yuna looks like shes struggleing to get something in... I broke out laughing!! look like he was givin it to her!! :hahaha:

ps: Tidus pwwns, somehow i resemble/relate my pain to his.. so i connected with him, so i think hes an good character and pwnns all! ALL!! okay!?

Captain Maxx Power
10-10-2006, 05:28 PM
No glaring!

Rinion
10-11-2006, 04:41 AM
I find the Suteki Da Ne scene pretty amusing. Because they were under water a long time, it seems. :p

-TIDUS-
10-11-2006, 05:59 AM
Dude, when Tidus and Yuna are just laughing like retards after the blitzball tourney when he becomes a guardian.

MADTJ
10-13-2006, 07:35 AM
I loved it when Yuna wake up early and she rush out and everyone making fun of yuna about her sleeping, hair mess, and i was laughing so hard when she say "what is this? making fun of me day?" (sorry if that's not what she say, it been 3 months ago and i still remember it lol)

Fireblade13
10-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Where was the stiff wakka scene?

You know what truly is funny? Having Tidus Kill yuna. I mean isn't it always funny having everybody kill each other. Oh and the fact that they try using the hymn to calm sin. Oh and when everyone gets sucked into Sin's anus

Tidus_Girl
10-14-2006, 07:47 AM
lmfao I gotta agree with you on this one. I cracked up so bad when Tidus killed Yuna and Auron in my party and then killed himself XD I don't know why but that's just hilarious to watch. The first time that happened to me I was attacked by the Malboro's bad breath. LMFAO

Ahem, anyhow...the stiff Wakka scene was right before the blitzball tournament. Wakka was really tense and Tidus looks at him and goes "Hey Wakka, you're stiff man" Wakka thinks it's his face and Tidus says "No no not your face, just relax, just breathe" or something to that affect.

Jessweeee♪
10-14-2006, 08:09 PM
Tidus dancing in the backround at Djose Temple :exdee:

I laugh so hard whenever Lulu slaps Tidus in battle XDDDD.

No.78
10-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Slapping? When was this?

crayzee gamr
10-15-2006, 02:04 AM
I saw this vid that edited scenes to make it funny, so this one scene when like:
Duuude...
I--want--you
Huh?? I GOTTA TELL WAKKA!

and there was also:
You will go with us? To Zanarkand?
Nonononononono!

and that just makes me giggle now.
The Laughing Scene made me laugh.
and flirting with Lulu XDDD
could u post that site plz? oh my fav scene is when rikku wants to stay at the inn in thunder plains. everyone walks away then she talks they stop and then they walk out of the scene and when she talks everyone runs back into the scene!:D
oh and when Tidus says macalenia forest wrong and calls it "macarena forest"

N8V_Tidus25
10-15-2006, 08:40 AM
When your about to go fight sin and you go speak to rikku and she says "sometimes it helps to just go aaahh!" or something like that, i forgot exactly how it goes but it made me laugh :D

No.78
10-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Ehehehehe...

...Ehehhehehehhehehe...

....... EHEHHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

RIKKU YOU'RE CREEPING ME OUT!!

10-Breaker
10-15-2006, 09:51 AM
I think the best scene was when you get Ifrit.
When you reach place where Yuna prays for the fayth Dona comes in and starts talking in one scene you see Tidus dancing behind Dona...

That was soo funny I thought I was going to die!:D

Jessweeee♪
10-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Slapping? When was this?

Give one of Lulu's weapons the counter ability and then attack her with the person next to her XDD

and here's the link to that vid I was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUGrhJb935w&search=FFX%20auron

Firo Volondé
10-16-2006, 01:05 PM
When Tidus is having his dream with the beautiful women and Jecht comes up and says "You, with a woman? you couldn't even catch a ball!"
Also Wakka's reaction when he finds out Cid doesn't know how the airship works :lol: ...priceless

KasaiDraco
10-30-2006, 02:30 PM
The part after Gatta died and Tidus was crying about it! It was so funny! Worst acting, ever!

Moogle of Doom
11-06-2006, 08:33 PM
When Tidus was dreaming and he wakes up and yells "Ihateyou!"

Acid Raine
11-07-2006, 10:40 PM
and here's the link to that vid I was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUGrhJb935w&search=FFX%20auron

Omg that was the best.

"Yuna"
"Stupid name, huh?"
"Everyone's picking on me!"
"HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"Dont get any ideas"
"I have to!"
"I thought Wakka told you not to get any ideas."
"I HATE YOU!"

I liked it when Wakka comes up and suckerpunches Luzzu right in the face.

The little bit:
"Dont tell Wakka about Yuna's lineage"
"I-I gotta tell Wakka!"
"I thought I told you NOT to tell Wakka"
"The game!"
"Oh!"

made no sense to me. Tell him....what? And how can shouting "I gotta tell Wakka" have anything to do with the game?

rubah
11-08-2006, 01:31 AM
The blitzball game?

IceAngel
11-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Why is it I never see Tidus dance!?

I also like the bit when Tidus hears about Macalania and goes 'Ai' it makes me wonder if they release the song in Spira....