PDA

View Full Version : Smallville: Season Premiere

ljkkjlcm9
09-29-2006, 02:04 AM
did anyone else just watch it, and what did you think?

THE JACKEL

Fonzie
09-29-2006, 02:37 AM
Dammit, I missed because of my football game :mad2:

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-29-2006, 02:39 AM
I watched it. But uh... As always... The conflicts end all too easy. The drama and conflicts outweigh the resolutions too much. Almost like the He-Man cartoons of the 80's where all it takes is He-Man to save the day, when the 'warriors' can fend for themselves. Thank God, at least MOTU was recontted the RIGHT way...

And another thing that's bothering me... If Clark doesn't wear glasses, him and Lex are BBFs and there's no chemistry between Lois and Kal-El, then why is it that they don't recognize him as Superman when he becomes Superman?

Smallville is entertaining but only by the small dimenishing 'worm on the hook' that this is the life of Clark Kent/Kal-El a simple country boy from Smallville that will eventually become Superman. A lot of things in this 'prequel' of all things to come, don't add up properly.

But what really bothers me is that DC Comics is recontting Superman's history to actually include the episodes of Smallville into the comics. That's like WTF?!!!

ljkkjlcm9
09-29-2006, 02:53 AM
haha yeah I know, they're doing some weird things. But I just enjoy watching superman so that's why I watch it.

THE JACKEL

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-30-2006, 04:56 AM
i thought it was a beauty i hear his getting superbreath soon!!!

The Infinite Telomerase
09-30-2006, 08:57 AM
People still watch Smallville?

BustaMo
09-30-2006, 03:55 PM
I missed it..I freak'n missed it on Thursday night! I got introduced to the series in Mid-July and watched all 5 seasons in a row from mid-July to Mid-September: Wow. I officially became addicted tot eh series after the frist 5 minutes of the very first episosde. Freak'n love Smallville.

Paro
10-01-2006, 07:15 AM
it was good, the introduction of jimmy olsen was good.

Paro
10-06-2006, 08:28 AM
The Good: Oliver Queen. I love this character already.

The Bad: Clark pissed all over Chloe's feelings again. I swear they are trying to make us hate Clark. Every episode he mopes to her about "poor widdle Clark who got his feelings hurt by Lana again." I've decided I don't want to Chloe to be with Clark because Clark doesn't deserve Chloe. Clark needs to grow up and start caring about other peoples feelings.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ljkkjlcm9
10-06-2006, 06:26 PM
The Good: Oliver Queen. I love this character already.

The Bad: Clark pissed all over Chloe's feelings again. I swear they are trying to make us hate Clark. Every episode he mopes to her about "poor widdle Clark who got his feelings hurt by Lana again." I've decided I don't want to Chloe to be with Clark because Clark doesn't deserve Chloe. Clark needs to grow up and start caring about other peoples feelings.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Actually it seems to me like Clark was thinking about trying things with Chloe because of the whole kiss, but then Jimmy Olsen stepped into the picture

I enjoyed the Super Breath episode as well and am looking forward to next weeks episode!

THE JACKEL

Del Murder
10-07-2006, 02:13 AM
The premiere was ok, not like last year's premiere. I'm just glad that the whole Lana/Clark thing is over. They have no onscreen chemistry. I look forward to a certain recurring character appearing in this season. Green Arrow. The season ending cliffhangers always get wrapped up pretty quickly, I'm used to it with this show.

I really like the show but DC comics trying to change Superman's history to fit this timeline is just stupid. Why can't we be satisfied that this is just an alternate telling of the Superman history? There are plenty of alternate dimensional things going on in comics, it's not much of a stretch to say that this show and the comics are just two versions of Supes.

Haven't seen yesterday's episode yet. I taped it.

Rosenti
10-10-2006, 04:36 PM
i saw it, its was okay i guess.. kinda dissapointed dough

BUT! i
i
V

Lana Lieng or whats shes called, is total HOTTIE! :D