PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 2: The Brother (And Sister)hood of EoFF

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Giga Guess
09-29-2006, 04:25 AM
Just so we're not cluttering up the Poll on whether or not you like Diablo 2, I think this is a better place to sign up. Come one come all (Sorceresses, Assassins and 'Zons are welcome to even out the party a bit.)

Here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=93195) you will find the thread in question, and the members already joined.

http://www.homemade-websites.com/eoffdiablogroup.php
Member's information, just as an FYI.

Khaotic
09-29-2006, 04:31 AM
Just for future referrence as some people know, my main job will be a sorc, I'm just leveling other things to help others, MF, and to find sorc items for myself.

Nominus Experse
09-29-2006, 05:09 AM
I am Summoner Necro

I will have a massive meatsield with ten revives at least coming along

I'm not very good right now, because of my post-operative status and my mind being on Oxycontin for the next four or five days...

But hopefully the healing will go fine and I'll be back, clear headed and without pain and the like.

Giga Guess
09-29-2006, 01:18 PM
I am an Elemental/Trainer Druid. I may make a Pally too eventually, but I loooove my Druids. BTW, last night when I was grinding I found a Jawbone Visor, 2 socket and Mace Mastery. Anyone wants it, it's theirs, I could even slip in a "Ral" rune if you so desired.

Nominus Experse
09-29-2006, 02:46 PM
I entered Nightmare and played for a bit and accrued some goodies if anyone wants them:

Flying Mullet
09-29-2006, 02:51 PM
As for who's playing what char and what they do, I've compile the following table: http://www.homemade-websites.com/eoffdiablogroup.php

If people want to post their info then I can update the table so it's current.

I'm playing for a bit right now if anyone wants to join in.

Nominus, I would like to check out sigons guantlets if you don't mind.

EDIT: I took the sigons gloves and ring off of Nominus so I have my old ring and gloves available if anyone's interested:
http://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/diablo/item1.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/diablo/item2.gif

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Ah crap, I was gonna ask for the mana-stealing ring. Oh well. If someone finds a good mana-stealing item I could definitely make use of it.

And in case we missed it, I'm a Vengeance Paladin right now. I'm still trying to get high enough level so I can actually be worthwhile, I'll probably do pretty well once I hit level 30 and get Conviction.

Oh, if nobody else needs them I could use those boots, I seem to always run out of stamina.

Flying Mullet
09-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Since we're starting to cross over into the nightmare difficulty, I propose a new naming system as follows:

Normal Game: eoff/trout
Nightmare Game: eoff_nm/trout
Hell Game: eoff_hell/trout

This way we can have concurrent games of eoff'ers going.

Tavrobel
09-29-2006, 10:20 PM
For those already participating, list all of your classes and names, and in order to coordinate item collecting, list any major items that you may or may not be using, especially sets (anyone else who finds another part to the Sander's or Berserker's set should contact me right away).

Account Name: Tavrobel
Character: Mar_Vanwa
Class: Magic/Item Finding Barbarian, Swords

Other people playing (EoFF, D2, primary class):
Bahamut2000X, (I don't know his account name), Poison Necromancer
Nominus Experse, Sair_Borra, multiple accounts (Summoner Necromancer)
Behold the Void, Behold_the_Void, Vengeance Paladin
Giga Guess, gigaguess, Summoner/Elemental Druid
Flying Mullet, flyingmullet, (IK) Barbarian w/ Maces
Khaotic, emilylove, multiple accounts (Bow/Crossbow Amazon)
Maxx Power, capmaxxprm, unknown class

I've got quite a few items stored up. Also, I'm the major gem collector, since I'm so incredibly frugal with my inventory space; if you have extra gems, give them to me. I also return gems (sometimes of better quality) when asked. Remember, 40 PGems = 1 SoJ (Stone of Jordan, ring with +1 to all skills).

Diggler Dirk and attached items.
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7608/digglerdirkyq7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Flying Mullet
09-29-2006, 10:27 PM
Also, if people will list their info I can load it into this table:
http://www.homemade-websites.com/eoffdiablogroup.php

As for sets, right now I'm using sigons and will work on imortal kings when I get higher level. And if anyone finds any good two handed maces please let me know. :)

Tavrobel
09-29-2006, 10:32 PM
Check my edit (which I edited in before the post). I think I got everyone who has shown or acknowledged interest in the D2 experience. Unfortunately, I don't have all account names or classes.

However, we do have at least one of each class except for an Assassin, and Sorceress doesn't seem to be popular.

All others interested in joining should post in this thread with B.net account name, character name, character class, and description of skills or overall summary, if necessary. Should you need help in determining your build, us experts should be able to help you (I've been around since 1.07 on LoD, 1.03 on Original). If you use other Blizzard games, or have an AIM, MSN, or Yahoo messengers accounts, please list them.

I also use the account maxis99@USEAST on Starcraft, and Tavrobel@Azeroth on WCIII. My AIM is tavrobel13.

We play on USEAST on the Ladder. If you would like to join, you may have to create a new account (don't worry, we can help you out).

Flying Mullet
09-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Okay, I updated the page with that information. Also, I added a column for sets so we know what to keep for each other.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-29-2006, 11:01 PM
I can make a Sorceress as an alternate if need be. They're usually good to have if we have people lowering resistances. It's preferable, though, that someone else make it so that they can benefit off my eventually maxed Conviction and one of the Necromancers using Lower Resistances.

Khaotic
09-29-2006, 11:16 PM
As i've already said, my main is a sorc, I'm level 19 right now.

Captain Maxx Power
09-30-2006, 12:20 AM
If anyone spies a "Ribcracker" unique Quarterstaff with around 280+ ED% then for the love of cheese HOLD ONTO IT FOR ME!

Tavrobel
09-30-2006, 01:33 AM
Maxx was just in a game, he's a Barbarian, not sure what class he is; just know that he loves his Ribcracker Staves.

Two major unique items found. One is good, one is meh.

If anyone has the Halls of Pain WP, then tell me; I plan on doing Pindleskin runs.

SeeDRankLou
09-30-2006, 05:25 AM
If anyone has the Halls of Pain WP, then tell me; I plan on doing Pindleskin runs.

It would be much more simple to use the portal that Anya makes for you to go Nihlathak's Temple, if all you are doing is item runs. It would be better to get a Glacial Trail WP, then do the Anya quest really quick. It would save you time in the long run. As long as you don't activate the Halls of Pain WP that portal will never go away.

So, I can't play all that often, but every once in a while. I made a Trap Assassin, called her SeeDRankLou (I'll be more creative if I make another character), she's in Act 2 at level 17ish. Also, I tried to join the eoff game, and it didn't exist, so I made one, with the proper password. I guess it only lasts for as long I stay in there, but still.

Khaotic
09-30-2006, 08:52 AM
Sorc level 39 now.

Sets I want/need are only tal rasha.

Captain Maxx Power
09-30-2006, 12:27 PM
FYI my character name is CyclonicMaxx, and I will be a stave-wielding Whirlwind Barb.

Tavrobel
09-30-2006, 02:22 PM

It would be much more simple to use the portal that Anya makes for you to go Nihlathak's Temple, if all you are doing is item runs. It would be better to get a Glacial Trail WP, then do the Anya quest really quick. It would save you time in the long run. As long as you don't activate the Halls of Pain WP that portal will never go away.

So, I can't play all that often, but every once in a while. I made a Trap Assassin, called her SeeDRankLou (I'll be more creative if I make another character), she's in Act 2 at level 17ish. Also, I tried to join the eoff game, and it didn't exist, so I made one, with the proper password. I guess it only lasts for as long I stay in there, but still.

Ohh, right, it's been awhile. Thanks for the correction.

Does anyone have Glacial Trail, then?

Flying Mullet
09-30-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm starting to outgrow the pieces of my sigons set (I have 4/6). If anyone wants the pieces as I unequip them please let me know. :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-30-2006, 05:42 PM
I found a +2 to necro skills wand that I'll probably pass off to Nominus unless he doesn't need it and our other necro does.

Khaotic
09-30-2006, 11:31 PM
Anyone want a 6 slotted 2 handed sword? Not hanging onto it long, so if you're reading this and want it, reply fast please.

KH-Cloudy
09-30-2006, 11:51 PM
leme reinstall d2 and amke another new account since i forgot my old one my kenw account name will be...KHCloud..character name will be a...FoH pally called...Toraburu..do you guys play on uswest?

Tavrobel
09-30-2006, 11:55 PM
We play on USEAST on the Ladder. If you would like to join, you may have to create a new account (don't worry, we can help you out).

leme reinstall d2 and amke another new account since i forgot my old one my kenw account name will be...KHCloud..character name will be a...FoH pally called...Toraburu..do you guys play on uswest?

Good God man, read the damned posts.

KH-Cloudy
09-30-2006, 11:57 PM
ohhhhhh useast ok sorry xD

Khaotic
10-01-2006, 12:14 AM
Anyone want this?

Found this ammy, of course i'm using but yeah :P pretty rare drop.

KH-Cloudy
10-01-2006, 12:44 AM
im already level 6 =D in channel eoff =p

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-01-2006, 12:47 AM
I can use that shield, at least until I find a decent +skill one.

Nominus Experse
10-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Could someone list the methods of talking to others across games?

Like, how does the green text appear, etc...

It would be helpful for not only me, especially in the state I am in right now, but others that are not so aware of how communication can work while playing Diablo.

And a look at that wand would be nice.

I'm on at eoffnm/trout

NOTE:

If ANY of you find ANYTHING to Trang-Oul's set, I'll do anything to get it. It's the perfect set for what I want.

Here's a link to what it is:
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/sets/sets7.shtml#trangouls

Captain Maxx Power
10-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Anyone want this?

Found this ammy, of course i'm using but yeah :P pretty rare drop.

Wow, Mara's, you lucky so and so! Course I'd be more interested in a High Lord's Wrath myself ;)

KH-Cloudy
10-01-2006, 01:46 AM
ga! i just noticed ive been on uswest forgot to change gateway -.-

Giga Guess
10-01-2006, 01:49 AM
I forgot to add earlier too...I've got 1 of 3 pieces of Hsaurus' Defence, or whatever it's called.

An Ort and Tal rune would be nice too (First person to say to complete the Save the Barbarians quest gets grievously injured).

All help is appreciated.

Tavrobel
10-01-2006, 03:02 AM
Could someone list the methods of talking to others across games?

Like, how does the green text appear, etc...

It would be helpful for not only me, especially in the state I am in right now, but others that are not so aware of how communication can work while playing Diablo.

And a look at that wand would be nice.

I'm on at eoffnm/trout

NOTE:

If ANY of you find ANYTHING to Trang-Oul's set, I'll do anything to get it. It's the perfect set for what I want.

Here's a link to what it is:
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/sets/sets7.shtml#trangouls

Use the /f options. To add a person to your friends list , use the option /f a *username. To message all of your friends, use /f m *message*. Character names do not show up on Friends lists.

Khaotic
10-01-2006, 05:11 AM
More items added. That mace sells for $1.99 USD on those buying item websites.

KH-Cloudy
10-01-2006, 05:56 AM
whoa nice set item :)

Flying Mullet
10-01-2006, 06:11 AM
Well it's not nearly as neat as what Khaotic is finding, but I did find the berserkers helm.

Sylvie
10-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Hey guys I might be joining you sometime. As soon as I can get ahold of this game by whatever means. It looks really fun.

Markus. D
10-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Can I please join?

Captain Maxx Power
10-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Well it's not nearly as neat as what Khaotic is finding, but I did find the berserkers helm.

What irony! Just last night from my Big D drop (easy now) I got two pieces of the Berserker set -> The helm and the armour. It's an awesome set to have for any dual-wielder who's going to use axe's at low levels.

Can I please join?

No!

...O, go on then :D

Giga Guess
10-01-2006, 03:43 PM
I like the club! Please, If I could!
[Edit] Never mind. I though it said all Druid Skills, not just Shapeshifting. Oh well.

Oh, and I have Cleglaw's Claw...or whatever the gloves are called.

Khaotic
10-01-2006, 05:23 PM
I like the club! Please, If I could!
[Edit] Never mind. I though it said all Druid Skills, not just Shapeshifting. Oh well.

Oh, and I have Cleglaw's Claw...or whatever the gloves are called.

Its +2 shapeshifting and +1 to all.

Giga Guess
10-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Oh, I can hold onto it for a while I suppose. Provided you still have it that is.

Tavrobel
10-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Khaotic and I have taken upon ourselves the liberty of making Mule characters, to hold items. His is named KosmosMF (Barbarian), and mine is Mar_Mule (Assassin).

Currently, my PGem stockpile is, and Nominus also has many others.
1 Skull
2 Diamonds
2 Rubies
2 1 Topaz
2 Emerald
3 Sapphires
1 Amethyst

More useful items; still in stock from last updates:
Entropy Amulet (+1 Shadow Discipline skills)
Diggler Dirk (Dagger)
2 Chieftain BAttle Axes (Two Handed Axe)
Maelstrom Wand (Necro Wand, +1 to most Curses)
Soul Harvest (Scythe, I sold the first one, stats may be slightly different)

Pictured:
Treads of Cthon
Angelic Halo Ring
Boots with 34% MF
Rare Antlers (GG you might want this)
Glyph Bludgeon Maul (FM you might want this)

Also in stock (not pictured):
Tancred's Cowbill
Cathan's Mesh (Armor)
Isenhart's Case (Armor)
Amulet with 28% MF (level 19)
Amulet with 14% MF (level 10)

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I crossed out the items I no longer have, I ran into SRL, and gave him quite a few items.
ADDITION: I ran into GG, he's got the Antlers now, and I gave SRL my MF Ring.

Giga Guess
10-02-2006, 12:59 AM
The Antlers are very nice...I may put a bid on the Treads of Cthon too...

Khaotic
10-02-2006, 07:10 AM
srl never talks..................

edit: found a tal rasha mask, if anyone wants it let me know otherwise i'm selling it, seems like everyone plays really little lately :o getting overrun with items and crap, I've probably sold about 20-30 uniques by now because I've been mfing with no space, and no one online to take the stuff or let me mule.

Nominus Experse
10-02-2006, 09:19 AM
This game is stupid.

You die and then you can't back to your corpse.

When you do, you simply die again because something finally catches up to you while you frantically try and summon a TP.

And then you lose experience. I lost an entire bar last night.

And gold - again, I lost all of it.

And then all your items when you just can't take dying fifteen fucking times in a row.

I don't think I'm playing anymore.

All these games ever revolve around is rush, rush, MF, MF, and then do it all over again. There was only one time when everyone was on, and that only lasted for ten minutes, and it was in act one. I thought we were going to do every quest, take it slow, actually take part in the story... Now it's just reduced to MF! and rush after rush...

Honestly, I'm bored.

Khaotic
10-02-2006, 10:28 AM
This game is stupid.

You die and then you can't back to your corpse.

When you do, you simply die again because something finally catches up to you while you frantically try and summon a TP.

And then you lose experience. I lost an entire bar last night.

And gold - again, I lost all of it.

And then all your items when you just can't take dying fifteen smurfing times in a row.

I don't think I'm playing anymore.

All these games ever revolve around is rush, rush, MF, MF, and then do it all over again. There was only one time when everyone was on, and that only lasted for ten minutes, and it was in act one. I thought we were going to do every quest, take it slow, actually take part in the story... Now it's just reduced to MF! and rush after rush...

Honestly, I'm bored.

You don't lose your items -_- just relog and your body is by your feet in town...a whole bar is nothing up until mid 80's, we were supposed to play in nightmare and baal, but people don't play enough, half the people are still in normal and refuse to get rushed to nightmare with the rest of us - even though they joined us late, and now the people in nightmare, like you, are getting bored and playing less and less because you died a few times, and probably will quit while im in hell MFing for everyone until 5 in the morning.

You were complaining about feeling useless because all you do is summon - so go make a new character then, I've made like what, 3? 4? and I'm still the highest out of everyone, all you need to do is baal, its not hard one bit, I could get 80 in a day if I had good luck on baal rooms and cow games etc.

Btw, its boring because you and everyone else isn't in hell. Hell has very good drops in certain areas, its much harder, and you can do uber trist runs with the proper requirements and get torches and stuff.

Giga Guess
10-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Well, I don't like rushing because:
a) I like exploring, and
b) I don't want to struggle later on.
I'm grinding any time i can afford to to catch up...oh, and if SRL sees this i find a socketed Claws, and I have a Jewel that takes 15% from requirements, so PM me if you want them.

Flying Mullet
10-02-2006, 01:36 PM
I'll take those MF boots if they are still available. I'm playing my MF Summoning Necro at the moment, so any items that you find for that build I would love to have.

Also, for those getting bored, I'll admit I've been looking forward to us all working as a team so that we can get powerful enough to do Chaos Tristam eventually together.

Nominus Experse
10-02-2006, 04:58 PM
I was in Hell when all that happened...

Maybe I'll give it a second chance, but don't count too heavily on it.

Flying Mullet
10-02-2006, 05:03 PM
I find that if I make an effort to find all of the waypoints, it helps me to take my time and not rush the game.

Especially the useless ones like the Jail Level 1, Sewers Level 2 and Great Marsh.

Nominus Experse
10-02-2006, 05:41 PM
So I lied - I'm playing again.

Helleoff/trout

I found this within minutes, which will make any Barbarian happy, I'm sure of it.

Flying Mullet
10-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Yes please. :)

(Unless Tarvobel wants it)

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-02-2006, 06:15 PM
I think Mully wants the IK set, what with his love of big hammers, so I'd say he gets it.

Flying Mullet
10-02-2006, 06:29 PM
The only reason I was thinking that Tarvobel might need it is with its intrinsic MF attribute, socketing two perfect topazes to it will give it a 74% MF and I think Tarvobel is more focused on MF on his Barb than I am.

Also, currently I'm playing my MF Necro. He's level 21 and still just finished Act 1 in Normal. I have him up to 150% MF, so I'm doing Andy runs in hopes of unearthing Gull. I figure that while my level is low I have a better chance of finding it as the pool of available items to find is smaller. Once I find that (or get incredibly bored), I'll be moving on to catch him up with everyone else in Nightmare (and Hell eventually).

Edit: FYI, my browser just went haywire and submitted my response twice. When I click on the "edit/delete" button I get an error page saying that the link provided is to an invalid post. That's why it appears below again. *shrug*

Tavrobel
10-02-2006, 09:51 PM
I'll take it if it's still available, in exchange for the MF boots. See? Everyone is happy.

Khaotic
10-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Mullet should get it, no reason for a sword barb to get IK when he wouldn't be able to use full set. -- not to mention he can wear it.

Tavrobel
10-02-2006, 10:54 PM
We can both wear it; it's all about the MF. Also, I Think that Mulley would benefit more from having other items that would boost his skills (even if BO gets +2 on IK Helm), at least, for now.

Khaotic
10-02-2006, 11:03 PM
He can wear it, you can't.

Tavrobel
10-02-2006, 11:46 PM
From this point, I will only be listing Uniques and Sets.
Red: Items lacking in Sets, Pre-requisites
Light Blue: Item bonuses
Green: Set items in stock
Gold: Unique Item name, Full Set name

Set Items in Stock:

Aldur's Watchtower Set: Advance, Deception, Stony Gaze
Aldur's Rhythm (One-Handed Mace)
60-93 Attack, Very Fast Attack Speed, +30% Increased Attack Speed, +40-62 Damage, +50-75 Lightning Damage, +200% Damage to Demons, +50% Damage to Undead, +5% Manasteal, +10% Lifesteal
74 Strength, Level 42

Angelic Raiment Set: Mantle, Wing
Angelic Halo (Ring)
+20 Life, +6 to Life Regeneration
Level 12

Angelic Sickle (One-Handed Sword)
3-8 Attack, Fast Attack Speed, +75 to Attack Rating, +250% Damage to Undead
25 Strength, Level 12

Arcanna's Tricks Set: Deathwand, Head, Sign
Arcanna's Flesh (Armor)
91 Defense, -3 Damage taken, +2 Light Radius
41 Strength, Level 15

Arctic Gear Set: Furs
Three in stock, identical
Arctic Binding (Belt, 8 slots)
33 Defense, +40% Cold Resist
Level 2

Arctic Horn (Bow)
9-21 Attack, Fast Attack Speed
35 Strength, 55 Dexterity, Level 2

Arctic Mitts (Gloves)
10 Defense, +10% Increased Attack Speed, +20 Life
45 Strength, Level 2

Berserker's Arsenal Set: (Full Set)
Berserker's Hatchet (One-Handed Axe)
5-13 Attack, Normal Attack Speed, +30% to Attack Rating, 5% Manasteal
24 Strength, Level 11

Berserker's Hauberk (Armor)
95 Defense, +1 Barbarian Skills, -2 Magic Damage taken
51 Strength, Level 3

Berserker's Headgear (Helm)
30 Defense, +25% Fire Resist
26 Strength, Level 3

Cathan's Traps Set: Rule, Sign, Visage
Cathan's Mesh (Armor)
90 Defense, -50% Prerequisites
24 Strength, Level 11

Two in Stock, identical
Cathan's Seal (Ring)
+6% Lifesteal, -2 Damage taken
Level 11

Cleglaw's Brace Set: Tooth
Cleglaw's Claw (Shield)
26 Defense, 30% Block, -75% Poison Length
22 Strength, Level 4

Cleglaw's Pincers (Gloves)
8 Defense, 25% Target Slow, Knockback
25 Strength, Level 4

Civerb's Vestments Set: Icon
Civerb's Icon (Amulet)
+4 Life Regeneration, +40% Mana Regeneration
Level 9

Cleglaw's Ward (Shield)
27 Defense, 52% Block
34 Strength, Level 9

The Disciple Set: Credendum, Dark Adherent, Telling of Beads
Laying of Hands (Gloves)
10% Chance to cast L3 "Holy Bolt" Paladin Skill
86 Defense, +20% Increased Attack Speed, +350% Damage to Demons, +50% Fire Resist
50 Strength, Level 63

Rite of Passage (Boots)
53 Defense, +6 Dexterity, +30% Faster Walk/Run, +22 Stamina, 1/2 Freeze Duration
20 Strength, Level 29

Isenhart's Armory Set: Case, Parry
Isenhart's Lightbrand (One-Handed Sword)
17-18 Attack, Very Fast Attack Speed, +20% Increased Attack Speed
48 Strength, Level 8

Two in stock, identical
Isenhart's Horns (Helm)
24 Defense, +6 Dexterity, -2 Damage Taken
41 Strength, Level 8

Milabrega's Regalia Set: Diadem, Rod, Rose
Milabrega's Orb (Shield)
44 Defense, 33% Block, +20% Magic Find
37 Strength, Level 17

Naj's Ancient Vestige Set: Light Plate, Puzzler
Naj's Circlet (Helm)
12% Chance to cast L5 "Chain Lightning" Sorceress Skill
99 Defense, +25-35 Fire Damage, +15 Strength, +5 Light Radius
Level 25

Sander's Folly Set: Paragon, Riprap, Taboo
Sander's Superstition (Wand)
5-12 Damage, Very Fast Attack Speed, +20% Faster Cast Rate, +25-75 Cold Damage, +8% Manasteal, +25 Mana, +50% Damage to Undead
Level 25

Sigon's Complete Steel Set: Guard, Wrap, Sabot, Visor, Gage
Sigon's Shelter (Armor)
170 Defense, +25% Lightning Resist
70 Strength, Level 6

Vidala's Rig Set: Ambush, Snare
Vidala's Barb (Bow)
3-18 Attack, Fast Attack Speed+ 1-20 Lightning Damage
40 Strength, 50 Dexterity, Level 14

Vidala's Fetlock (Boots)
9 Defense, +30% Faster Walk/Run, +150 Stamina
50 Strength Level 14

Unique Items in Stock:
Arioc's Needle Hyperion Spear AKA Merc's Choice (Spear)
112-383 Attack, Fast Attack Speed, +4 to all Skills, +30% Increased Attack Speed, Ignores Target Defense, +39.4 Poison damage for 10 seconds, 50% Deadly Strike
155 Strength, 120 Dexterity, Level 81

Blood Crescent Scimitar (One-Handed Sword)
4-14 Attack, Very Fast Attack Speed, +15% Increased Attack Speed, +15% Lifesteal, +33% Chance of Open Wounds, +15 Life, +15 to all Resists, +4 Light Radius
11 Dexterity, Level 7, Ethereal

The Chieftain Battle Axe (Two-Handed Axe)
24-64 Attack, Normal Attack Speed, +20% Increased Attack Speed, +1-40 Lightning Damage, +20% to all Resistances, +6 Mana per kill
54 Strength, Level 19

Culwens' War Point (One-Handed Sword)
14-35 Attack, Fast Attack Speed, +1 to all Skills, +20% Increased Attack Speed, +20% Faster Hit Recovery, +60 to Attack Rating, -50% Poison length
71 Strength, 45 Dexterity, Level 29

The Diggler Dirk (Dagger)
4-13 Attack, Very Fast Attack Speed, +30% Increased Attack Speed, Ignores Target Defense, +10 Dexterity, +25% Cold/Fire Resist
25 Dexterity, Level 11

Duskdeep Full Helm (Helm)
53 Defense, +8 to Maximum Damage, +15 to all Resistances, -7 Damage taken, -2 Light Radius
48 Strength, Level 17

Fleshrender Barbed Club (One-Handed Mace)
69-117 Attack, Fast Attack Speed, +2 to Shape Shifting Skills, +1 to Druid Skills, +35-50 Damage, 20% Chance of Crushing Blow, 20% Chance of Deadly Strike, 25% Chance of Open Wounds, Prevents Monster Heal, +50% Damage to Undead
30 Strength, Level 38

Griswold's Edge Broad Sword (One-Handed Sword)
14-28 Attack, Fast Attack Speed, +10% Increased Attack Speed, +100 to Attack Rating, +10-19 Fire Damage, Knockback, +12 Strength
48 Strength, Level 17

Goldstrike Gothic Bow (Bow)
7% Chance to cast L7 "Fist of the Heavens" Paladin Skill on Striking
33-167 Attack, Very Fast Attack Speed, +50% Increased Attack Speed, +142% Bonus to Attack Rating, +130 Damage to Demons. +139% Damage to Undead, +12 Life Regeneration
48 Strength, Level 17

Peasant Crown War Hat (Helm)
108 Defense, +1 to all Skills, +15% Faster Walk/Run, +20 Vitality, +20 Energy, +9 Life Regeneration
48 Strength, Level 17

Shadowfang Two Handed Sword (Two-Handed Sword)
16-34 Attack, Normal Attack Speed, +10-30 Cold Damage, +9% Manasteal, +9% Lifesteal, +20% Cold Resist, -2 Light Radius
35 Strength, 27 Dexterity, Level 12

Stormguild Large Shield (Shield)
53 Defense, +69% Block, +1-6 Lightning Damage, +25% Lightning Resist, -1 Magic Damage taken, +3 Damage taken by attacker
34 Strength, Level 13

Captain Maxx Power
10-03-2006, 01:14 AM
The only real thing of worth you have there Tav is the Death Master ring. 10 FCR%, Resist all, +Life/Mana? A spellcaster's dream.

Tavrobel
10-03-2006, 01:32 AM
Well, it's not like I'm pitching to a bunch of high leveled characters, so I have to be more careful about the things I keep.

Khaotic
10-03-2006, 02:26 AM
I'll take the ring.

edit: whoever the new necromancer was (mullet?) I have a unique wand for you, gives +2 necro skills and a bunch of other stuff, level 20 required.

Giga Guess
10-03-2006, 06:06 AM
A couple of notes:

1.) Giving away my sword. Stats below...it's a decent low level sword. Never mind. Cloudy has it.

2.) Looking for Sigon or Civerb stuff...Any help is appreciated.

Flying Mullet
10-03-2006, 01:47 PM
I regards to the IK helmet debate: I'm mostly playing my mf Mecro right now, so that helmet is getting more use with Tarvobel using it, so I don't mind at all that he's using it.

I'll take the ring.

edit: whoever the new necromancer was (mullet?) I have a unique wand for you, gives +2 necro skills and a bunch of other stuff, level 20 required.
Yeah, that's me. I'll try to catch you online in-game at some point today.

2.) Looking for Sigon or Civerb stuff...Any help is appreciated.
I've been retiring my sigons stuff to Maxx Power, so you might talk to him and see how he's doing with it.

Flying Mullet
10-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Another double post update. I created another character, MulleyMule, on my account to hold items. Also, I have two copies of Diablo (my wife used to play), so don't be surprised to see my mule and I on in a game at the same time. I figure it's a great way to increase the player count in a game for more experience, drops, etc...

Giga Guess
10-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey Mullet...if you still have Nokozan's Relic, d'you mind if I have a closer look?

KH-Cloudy
10-04-2006, 01:58 AM
thanks for the stuff flying mullet ^^ :D

Khaotic
10-04-2006, 03:48 AM
Damn.. had the chance for a SoJ to drop, but it was a manald heal ring, oh well, maybe next time.

I also got a sigons shield, so whoever wanted sigons set probably has full set now since I've found quite a few parts today and they're on mullets mule I believe.

Giga Guess
10-04-2006, 05:14 AM
Khaotic, if you give the Shield to ANYONE else, I will hunt you down, I swear. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

KH-Cloudy
10-04-2006, 06:25 AM
can i use the spare ones that nobody esle needs?(sigons)

Giga Guess
10-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Once I outgrow this, Cloudy, it's yours. Oh, and thanks Khaotic...and Mullet. I appreciate it, a lot.

Flying Mullet
10-04-2006, 01:15 PM
FYI, I have a set mule and a misc... mule now.

My set mule has an extra pair of sigon's boots if you want them KH-Cloudy.

KH-Cloudy
10-04-2006, 10:20 PM
ok mully ill use the boots, and thanks ion advance GG :D

Giga Guess
10-05-2006, 04:07 AM
Wow...we almost have another full Sigon's set! O_o

All pictured, as well as Sigon's Guard (This means you KH Cloudy) and Umbral Disk (A few of which I'm holding courtesy of Khaotic)

KH-Cloudy
10-05-2006, 06:32 AM
found this undead crown crowd today
oh yeah i need 2 ko runes and 1 mal rune
and i also found a skyedge bow ill post screenshot tomorrow i need to sleep

Giga Guess
10-06-2006, 01:03 AM
Hey Cloudy...you still want the Sigon's Shield?

KH-Cloudy
10-06-2006, 06:35 AM
yay thanks for sigon shield GG!:D i found 5 unique items from nightmare today o.o will post the screenshots when i come home tomorrow i need to sleep!

Khaotic
10-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Not enjoying my barb so much, quite weak if you ask me, they can survive well(basically invincible unless you get iron maiden'ed) but they simply don't throw out enough damage like a sorc, so i'll be quitting my 75 barb. I f I can't find any good trades, or a storch, i'll give one of the barbs my btorch to whoever gets 75 first, but thats only if I can't find a good trade.

I'll probably go back to playing my sorc, but I need to get some things, mainly equipment for my merc.

Giga Guess
10-06-2006, 01:16 PM
I'll keep my eyes open for Sorc stuff.

KH-Cloudy
10-07-2006, 06:55 AM
i need an armor better than milbrega's anyone?

Giga Guess
10-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I found Griswold's Edge! Does anyone want it?

Captain Maxx Power
10-07-2006, 03:06 PM
This is the biggest long shot ever (considering the item in question), but if anyone has the IK body armour, or ever finds it, I'd love it to complete my IK set. :)

KH-Cloudy
10-07-2006, 05:08 PM
i need it gigaguess!!im getting a griswold armor from my friend!

SeeDRankLou
10-07-2006, 06:31 PM
I don't know if any of you Barbs could still use this, but I have the Bloodletter sword.
Edit: Thanks Tavrobel
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/bloodletter.jpg
I'll be in eoffnm.

Tavrobel
10-07-2006, 06:54 PM
To take a picture of a screen, hover your mouse over the item you wish to show, and on the keyboard, there is a key called "PrtScr" or "Print." Press the key once, and then minimize D2 (either by hitting the Windows button, or Alt+Tab). Go to your directory where your D2 folder is (probably Program Files), and there is the picture. You can edit it using Photoshop, ImageZone, or even, for those who have it, GIMP. Editing is recommended if you are going to post multiple screencaptures.

To add a friend on B.net, type in /f a *username here*. A persons's character name is NOT their account name. Account names are preceeded by a *asterisk in D2 to distinguish between names. However, when adding a name to the friend's list, do not include the asterisk.

I've made another Mule, and Mulley also has lots of them. Remember to save Gems for SoJ and especially Topazes for Magic Finding, (although Mulley found one by himself).

If you need anything from me (or free items), remember to consult my inventory of items at the top of this page.

SeeDRankLou
10-07-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm guessing a "Mule" is a character you make to hold extra stuff?

Tavrobel
10-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Precisely.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-07-2006, 10:33 PM
If no barb takes it I can use that sword.

KH-Cloudy
10-08-2006, 12:56 AM
i have a bloodletter too if anyone wants, and i dont need a new armor anymore i have griswolds heart ;)

Bahamut2000X
10-08-2006, 04:30 AM
Hmm I should probably mention my absence for a while. But my internet died for about a week. So I havn't really had the chance to get on for obvious reasons. >.>

But I may or may not be able to get on much recently, getting bumped up on hours at work T_T. And school work is beginning to grow on me as mid terms are already approached (this is only like the 3rd week of classes too T_T)

Giga Guess
10-08-2006, 03:43 PM
And Lou, I have a Circlet that adds to Asassin Skills, if you wish.

SeeDRankLou
10-08-2006, 07:16 PM
That would be cool Giga Guess, my helm kind of sucks right now. And Behold_The_Void, the sword is yours for the taking. I'm in eoffnm.

Giga Guess
10-08-2006, 08:03 PM
I can't get into Nightmare just yet. Right now I'm in eoff1/trout.

Tavrobel
10-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Update to the homemade list:
SeeDRankLou's account name is RLouisW, all of the other information is correct.

I no longer use Sander's Set (I can't find where they went, either), nor the Berserker's Set.

KH-Cloudy (EoFF), Toraburu (Character name), some sort of Paladin, and uses the KHCloudy on D2.

Khaotic also has a Barbarian named MFBarb.

KH-Cloudy
10-08-2006, 10:39 PM
im a fist of Heavens paladin just to let you guys know

Sylvie
10-09-2006, 05:59 AM
Okay I got the game. I have a level 5 Paladin. :)

Anyway, I need some help. I'm on a quest where I need to go through some underground tunnel that I can't find and get some scroll. Its the quest after you have to kill Blood Raven.

Nominus Experse
10-09-2006, 06:37 AM

Anyway, I need some help. I'm on a quest where I need to go through some underground tunnel that I can't find and get some scroll. Its the quest after you have to kill Blood Raven.

The Scroll of Inusfuss or something like that?

Go to the Stoney Field.
Find a hole in the wall that says "The Underground Passage" when your cursor hovers over it. Go in there and travel on through.
You will come out to a place called the "Dark Wood".
Find the waypoint here - Waypoints are lovely things.
Somewhere in this area, there is a tree. It will highlight when you hover over it. It looks different than all the other trees, and there are usually some champion or unique monsters around it.
When you click it, a scroll will pop out. It takes up 4 squares, so be sure you have enough room.
Either make a Town portal or find the Dark Wood waypoint - go back to the Rogue Encampment.
Talk to Akara.
Go back to Stoney Field
Find those strange, mystical stones.
Once you find them, open your inventory, look at the translated scroll, and do what it says.
A portal will open to Tristram.
Go there.
Kill things, find Cain in his cage, click it.
Go back to the Rogue Encampment.
Yay, you're done.

Sylvie
10-09-2006, 06:45 AM
Sweet. Thanks!

Giga Guess
10-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Tav, you want that Sword back?

Flying Mullet
10-09-2006, 05:16 PM
FYI, I don't know how much I'll be able to play over the next few weeks. I has some down time at work over the last week because we were running massive database queries that took half an hour or more to process, so I was filling the time with Diablo. But now that's over and I have to earn my keep. :p But if anyone needs anything mule-wise please feel free to IM me and I can log in and help out.

Khaotic
10-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Great now no one can use the trang-owl i've been saving, I should just make a necro or something..

Flying Mullet
10-09-2006, 07:23 PM
I'll still be playing, just not as often as I have been...

Tavrobel
10-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Tav, you want that Sword back?
No.

Remember, if you need any items, I have a large stock and inventory at the top of page three!

Great now no one can use the trang-owl i've been saving, I should just make a necro or something..
Mulley will still be on to get Trang-Oul's.

I'll still be playing, just not as often as I have been...
Don't worry, I'll fill in the gaps of MFing. However, access to your account might help.

Flying Mullet
10-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Okay, my mule has a variety of +skill ammys, listed below:
+1 Assassin skills and 75% poison length reduction
+1 Paladin skills and +13 strength
+2 Amazon passsive and magic skills
+2 Sorceress Fire skills
Rare +1 Sorceress Lightning skills, 21% mf and cold and lightning resist
+2 Sorceress lightning skills

Let me know if you want any of them.

SeeDRankLou
10-09-2006, 11:53 PM
While I think I'm the only assassin of our bunch, still, if you see me online may I please have that Assassin ammy. That would be cool and a half. :D I'll probably be in eoffnm. I'm almost done with it but I doubt I'll venture into hell until I max another of my skills.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-10-2006, 12:05 AM
I could use the Pally ammy. I'm severely lacking in +skill equipment.

Nominus Experse
10-10-2006, 12:54 AM
I think I may be re-joining the group, though I am not sure as to when specifically

The rooms are still the same, correct?

KH-Cloudy
10-10-2006, 02:52 AM
Yup, the rooms are still the same.

Giga Guess
10-10-2006, 03:06 AM
Apparently, + (Insert Element Name here) Skills equipment means ANY skill that uses the element. If anyone is specializing in Fire skills, I have a couple of things that'll help tons! A Long Sword, and Light Gauntlets. I'll post pictures when I have a few minutes.

Sylvie
10-10-2006, 03:16 AM
I got some good items that I want to use, but they're unidentified. How do I get them identified?

Flying Mullet
10-10-2006, 03:20 AM
You have to buy a scroll of identify (red scroll), then right click on it and left click on the item that you want to identify.

Sylvie
10-10-2006, 03:23 AM
Okay, thanks.

KH-Cloudy
10-10-2006, 05:35 AM
i need a 4 socket armor and shield can anyone help me get?

SeeDRankLou
10-10-2006, 07:15 AM
KH-Cloudy, I just found a 4 socket armor. It's only 134 defense, but it's yours if you want it.

Also, for the first Paladin that wants it:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/spiritmark.jpg

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-10-2006, 07:35 AM
OMG NEED SHIELD!

I'll try to get on soon. But I've been busy with school and such.

Tavrobel
10-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Genji, when you can, please provide us with your username on USEast, account name, and account character, as well as chosen specialization.

I've also started a Multi-Shot Amazon, by the name of Mar_Enderwen. I've got most of the stuff I need until high levels, but if you find something useful, let me know. Currently, I'm using parts of Vidala's, Arctic, and Cathan's Sets, so those will become available when I find higher level equipment after doing Baal runs.

Sylvie
10-10-2006, 11:49 PM
I was trying to connect to USEast today, but it would only let me get on Asia. >_>

Let me try again.

EDIT: Yeah, still not working.

Giga Guess
10-11-2006, 12:48 AM
Genji, when you can, please provide us with your username on USEast, account name, and account character, as well as chosen specialization.

I've also started a Multi-Shot Amazon, by the name of Mar_Enderwen. I've got most of the stuff I need until high levels, but if you find something useful, let me know. Currently, I'm using parts of Vidala's, Arctic, and Cathan's Sets, so those will become available when I find higher level equipment after doing Baal runs.

I think I have Cathan's Visage on my mule, if'n you want it.

KH-Cloudy
10-11-2006, 03:10 AM
anyone have LO rune?

Giga Guess
10-11-2006, 01:12 PM
I am sad, but I learned a valuable lesson. Do not mule without someone holding the game open. I made a game with my Mule, then i went in with my Druid, and i went back in to get my gear, and the game was deleted. :(

Oh well.

Flying Mullet
10-11-2006, 01:34 PM
:cry:

Tavrobel
10-11-2006, 08:11 PM
I am sad, but I learned a valuable lesson. Do not mule without someone holding the game open. I made a game with my Mule, then i went in with my Druid, and i went back in to get my gear, and the game was deleted. :(

Oh well.

Yeah, that's why I keep bitching to Mulley and Khaotic to help me "xfer."

SeeDRankLou
10-11-2006, 09:13 PM

Oh well.
Yeah, I once lost two Tal Rasha items that way. It pissed me off. But I successfully did it yesterday evening. So, I guess it's just chance that sometimes they get deleted and sometimes they don't, although they are "suppose" to last for I think at last two minutes with no one in them. Hopefully you didn't just type in the name or password incorrectly.

Flying Mullet
10-11-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm pretty sure the amount of time that they remain undeleted depends upon how long the game was active with someone in it.

Captain Maxx Power
10-11-2006, 11:23 PM
I may be playing less. I've been having constant connection problems which are making playing near impossible (I'm working from Europe which on an already shoddy internet connection, so that doesn't help matters). If someone knows as to why I might be having problems, if someone's encountered this and knows of a technical reason why it may be occuring, then give me a bell. :cool:

Tavrobel
10-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Game lengths based on host, disruption, and other factors. These are average times, not actual times (which highly depend on an element of luck, and how the D2 servers at Blizzard Headquarters is acting; the busier the servers, the more likely it is to be random, the less busy, then requests for deletion will get there quicker).

The longer the game was played, the longer the time (hour is +1 minute, the game will linger for a maximum of five minutes if the game was less than one hour).
The more people, the longer the time (the more players with different accounts is +1 minute).
Amount of activity during game, the more levels/exploration/quests/items distributed, the longer the time (quest is +1 minute, exploration based on percentages of levels I.E., Catacombs depths were entirely explored, +1 minute, level is +5 seconds, uniques and sets add + 5 seconds).
The more often people have left and joined, the less the time (-30 per leave, +30 seconds per join after one hour).
If the host was the only player for less than one hour, the game will die in two minutes. If more than an hour, add +1 minute per hour.
If the host's ISP/internet connection was disrupted, but they were the only person in the game, the game dies on leaving.
If the host's ISP/internet connection was disrupted, but no one else was affected, the game will die instantly when the other people leave. However, if the host rejoins, consider the game like a normal game slashed in half (or four times).
If the host's ISP/internet connection was disrupted, and it caused other players to drop first, the game will automatically die when the host leaves; if other players drop first, and it causes the host to drop, the game will linger for an undetermined amount of time (I haven't figured out the math for this one yet).

KoShiatar
10-11-2006, 11:32 PM
I have left my Diablo II cd's and expansion pack in Italy. :(
Oh, well, I might just get them when I go back next week.

Shaun
10-12-2006, 01:28 PM
I've never even played Diablo at all. I think my Dad has Diablo II somewhere though.

Giga Guess
10-13-2006, 02:03 AM
So, I'm putting out the APB, please...I have two pieces of Aldur's equipment (The Mace and the Boots.) If anyone finds the remaining two, please let me know. Thank you.

Tavrobel
10-14-2006, 03:16 PM
It would seem to be worth my attention to bring up that there is a serious lack of participation recently. I encourage people to get on more, as often as they can without impeding other events in your life. The EoFF Brothers and Sistershood is a community, and no community can survive if it is neglected.

If you are new, I also encourage you to get Diablo II, come onto USEast, and play with us (assuming anyone gets on anymore).

Giga Guess
10-14-2006, 03:47 PM
Trust me...we're ALL good about giving away free crap.

Khaotic
10-14-2006, 07:06 PM
It would seem to be worth my attention to bring up that there is a serious lack of participation recently. I encourage people to get on more, as often as they can without impeding other events in your life. The EoFF Brothers and Sistershood is a community, and no community can survive if it is neglected.

If you are new, I also encourage you to get Diablo II, come onto USEast, and play with us (assuming anyone gets on anymore).

Exactly why I stopped playing, was pretty much MFing all day and giving the stuff away, then people stopped playing, so I was like "umm alright, that was a waste of time".

Sylvie
10-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Okay, I'm trying to get on but the only gateway its connecting to is Asia, and its been like that for a week. Help anyone?

Tavrobel
10-14-2006, 09:47 PM
On the second screen, where you can choose to play; it should look like this

Header: DII

Single Player
Battle.net
Gateway: Asia
Other Multiplayer

Click on the small box that says Gateway, and it should prompt you to change if you desire. Switch it to USEast. Since this is your first time, you may have to create a new Account for the USEast server. When creating a character, make sure the boxes "Expansion Character" and "Ladder Only" are selected. If "Hardcore" appears (which I doubt), then make sure it is NOT clicked.

Sylvie
10-14-2006, 10:32 PM
I know that, but its not letting me connect to USEast. It just says it failed. But I can go onto Asia.

Nominus Experse
10-14-2006, 11:17 PM
I will be playing tommorow and Tuesday, most likely in the morning or late at night.

I may or may not start a new character.

Hopefully some of you will be there.

SeeDRankLou
10-15-2006, 12:00 AM
How many people have gotten up to the Hell difficulty? I just recently started.

Tavrobel
10-15-2006, 12:33 AM
I have a Barbarian in Hell, and my Amazon is level 75 (just need to kill Baal).

Khaotic is in Hell with half of his characters (pretty much 5 of them).

Mulley, Giga Guess, Maxx Power (who stopped due to technical difficulties), and BtV are not in Hell.

KH-Cloudy and Nominus Experse are both in Hell with at least one character, I'm fairly sure.

Flying Mullet
10-15-2006, 01:29 AM
I played some this afternoon but I didn't see anyone online. My Necro is in the middle of Act 5 in Nightmare now.

SeeDRankLou
10-15-2006, 06:45 PM
I just started hell, and these lightning immunes are kicking my ass. I could do it by myself if I could make an Invincible for my merc, but Ber runes are hard to come by, let alone two. I will probably be playing later today.

Edit: I just made KHCloudy lose his stuff. Three groups of archers killed us like 10 times and he just decided to kill Andy and get new stuff. Guess I'm not quite ready for Hell yet. I will be item hunting to regain some money (I had 57 left over after I sold a bunch of stuff to get my merc back), and I will save stuff for you.

Flying Mullet
10-16-2006, 07:45 PM
If anyone needs a good shield, I just found this tasty dish:
http://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/diablo/item1.gif

Khaotic
10-16-2006, 07:55 PM
i'll take it.

Flying Mullet
10-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Done.

Tavrobel
10-16-2006, 09:51 PM
OMG a friggin' Lidless.

And you gave it away!? That's quite possibly the best Spellcaster Shield in the game; I would've used it on the Necro!

Flying Mullet
10-16-2006, 10:11 PM
I have a +2 to all necro skills shield (head) right now, and that's much more valuable to a summoner than the lidless.

KH-Cloudy
10-17-2006, 12:35 AM
Damned archeres!! Ill get em

Flying Mullet
10-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Okay, I finally decided to punish Baal and move into Hell.

SeeDRankLou
10-18-2006, 04:54 PM
Have fun with that, I'll try to be on later today. Hopefully what happened to KH-Cloudy and I doesn't happen to you. It's very forutnate that we are not playing Hardcore.

Flying Mullet
10-19-2006, 10:21 PM
I know GG's a Druid, and I don't know if there are any others in the group. I just found a +1 shape shifting charm for any of the druids in the group that can use it.

Tavrobel
10-19-2006, 10:29 PM
From this point, I am quitting Diablo II (again). There is a severe lack of interest, no one is playing (at least, not consistently enough), and it's bad for my blood pressure, even worse than DotA.

I died on Gloams. And I can't even get my body back, because they camped the stairs; 740 HP on an Amazon and I die in one hit, without a way to improve my elemental defense, or raise a Valkyrie? Yeah, ok, Blizzard, you can have your rigged monsters WHO HAVE NO WAY TO ACTUALLY KILL BECAUSE THEY DRAIN MANA, ARE IMMUNE TO THUNDER, AND HAVE MONSTER DEFENSE AND EVASION.

So, I'm not going to play anymore.

Maybe I'll get on one day when I slash my wrists, and sell my account.

That wasn't a waste of time. Not at all.

I'll consider returning thanks to a visit from Nominus Experse, and a bag of goodies (I finally got that armor I needed so desperately).

Khaotic
10-19-2006, 10:51 PM
I know GG's a Druid, and I don't know if there are any others in the group. I just found a +1 shape shifting charm for any of the druids in the group that can use it.

i'll take it. My "KosmosWolf" or whatever character is a shape shifter.

Giga Guess
10-20-2006, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I don't do Shape Shifting. I'm sorry I haven't been on lately...I will start again, but my darling hubby started seeming a tad neglected. I will start going again, soon enough.

SeeDRankLou
10-20-2006, 05:25 AM
To the first Druid who wants it:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/druidclub.jpg

Nominus Experse
10-20-2006, 06:05 AM
Alright, I can play at this moment.

What are the rooms and who is on?

SeeDRankLou
10-20-2006, 06:15 AM
There are three rooms we use, all with the password "trout":

eoff
eoffnm
eoffhell

The names specify which difficulty we are playing. And then there are rooms that we make like when someone else already did a quest that we need to do, we make like eoff1 or eoffnma or something like that. Always with the password "trout". If the room you want to join (like eoff) is not there, try to join eoff1 or eoffa. If those don't exist, then just make a game with the proper name (i.e. eoffnm/trout), and others may join.

I'm currently playing in eoffhell, I don't know if you're to hell yet.

Nominus Experse
10-20-2006, 06:21 AM
I just started a new character, so no, I am only in EOFF then.

I decided to be a Bone Necro.

My name is Magic_Boner

SeeDRankLou
10-20-2006, 06:50 PM
My name is Magic_Boner
LOL...that's awesome.

I'm not doing so great with my trap assassin in Hell. She fun and all, but she relies far too much on lightning, with a back-up fire attack that is surprisingly difficult to use in Hell. And unless I'm constantly around a paladin with the Conviction aura or can somehow get two Ber's, an Ist and a Mal (for an Infinity spear for my merc), then I will be very out of luck come act 2 when there will probably a lot of lightning immune lightning enchanted enemies. So I might make a new character and start over myself. I will be playing tonight, maybe I'll start a new character for the hell of it.

Flying Mullet
10-20-2006, 08:03 PM
I have a Boneflesh Templar Coat (560 def) that I outgrew if anyone is interested. Not a bad armor for your hireling if they still have weak armor.

KH-Cloudy
10-21-2006, 12:21 AM
anyone wants a +2 shapeshifiting ammy? its crafted

Giga Guess
10-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Agh....why no Elemental or Druid Summoning items? It saddens me.

Nominus Experse
10-21-2006, 03:41 AM
I'm on now.

Sorry, Trav... I was away from my computer...

Tavrobel
10-21-2006, 03:42 AM
Since you were a Hybrid, people assumed that you would be filling the roles of both.

Not that Hybrids are very powerful anymore on Ladder, but useful nonetheless.

Giga Guess
10-21-2006, 03:52 AM
Who me?

Tavrobel
10-21-2006, 04:07 AM
Yes.

Giga Guess
10-21-2006, 04:17 PM
No, I just meant that people either find Shapeshifting Druid items, or just general All Druid Skills things. I'm glad we have a Shapeshifting Druid to default these things onto.

Nominus Experse
10-22-2006, 05:05 AM
I'm on at the moment

Just made it to Act III

KH-Cloudy
10-22-2006, 06:05 AM
welcome back Tavrobel ;)

SeeDRankLou
10-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Hell is scary......
An entire floor's worth of lightning immunes in the Palace Sanctuary. Almost couldn't get my body back (well, bodies). Guess I need more levels/better stuff.

Khaotic
10-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Hell is scary......
An entire floor's worth of lightning immunes in the Palace Sanctuary. Almost couldn't get my body back (well, bodies). Guess I need more levels/better stuff.

Thats the way casters are in hell, trapsins were never meant to be sorcs, so they already have that disadvantage, one element is never really a good thing, especially if you're planning on MFing in hell, you'll be restricted to only a few places.

And I still don't understand why you guys insist on getting your bodies, just relog and its right by your feet. You won't lose anything besides gold if the first body you died on has your good items. It can't be any worse than the stuff I've lost and experimented with, such as full tals, sojs, mara's, and I probably lose over 1mil every time I play. Gold is worth nothing, you can easily get 1 mil, probably in like 30minutes(if you're strong) by doing chaos runs and selling every drop.

Captain Maxx Power
10-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Just so you all know, I'm playing modded Diablo more than Classic, since I remembered just how much more fun modded D2 is. Currenty mod : Median '07.

KH-Cloudy
10-22-2006, 05:10 PM
What's modded d2?

Tavrobel
10-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Modded DII is where you go into the game code, and use an outside program to change things that you find in the game itself. Mods can go from changing items, to percentages, or even unique Characters and Skills if you are skilled enough to work the code. To play on a modded Realm, ALL players need the same Modification.

SeeDRankLou
10-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Thats the way casters are in hell, trapsins were never meant to be sorcs, so they already have that disadvantage, one element is never really a good thing, especially if you're planning on MFing in hell, you'll be restricted to only a few places.
I'm not just lightning, that's just my main one. If I get a lightning resist, I have a semi-powerful fire back-up. And if I get a double immune, I have an ability that stuns a group of enemies, and sometimes turns them, and then my merc and shadow master can take them out. Besides, all I need is a few bodies and my death sentry can obliterate a crowd. My problem was there were three groups of extra fast lightning immunes. I tried to run, not realizing they were extra fast, and that was that. I literally had to tip-toe through the area and kill the enemies one by one, having to run back to the stairs many many times.

And I still don't understand why you guys insist on getting your bodies, just relog and its right by your feet. You won't lose anything besides gold if the first body you died on has your good items.
WHAT?!?!?!?! :mad2:
*explodes*
What aren't we all aware of that, I took me like an hour to get all my bodies back, I thought that if you left the world that your body was gone. Dammit.

It can't be any worse than the stuff I've lost and experimented with, such as full tals, sojs, mara's, and I probably lose over 1mil every time I play.
That sucks dude.

Tavrobel
10-22-2006, 10:52 PM
You also lose amounts of experience in Hell and Nightmare, along with money and a little bit of your testosterone production because Gloams can't actually be killed. Getting your body back in the same game gives you back half of the lost EXP, unless you die more than once; then the LAST body you lost gives back EXP.

Flying Mullet
10-22-2006, 11:07 PM
And I still don't understand why you guys insist on getting your bodies, just relog and its right by your feet. You won't lose anything besides gold if the first body you died on has your good items.
WHAT?!?!?!?! :mad2:
*explodes*
What aren't we all aware of that, I took me like an hour to get all my bodies back, I thought that if you left the world that your body was gone. Dammit.
Just be careful if you do this if you're the only person in the game. There's a chance the game will be deleted and you'll lose the goodies on your character forever.

Tavrobel
10-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Only if you disconnect, AND die more than once; even then, DII does a pretty good job with corpse restoration.

However, say gg to all of those items on the ground.

Giga Guess
10-23-2006, 02:20 AM
Only if you disconnect, AND die more than once; even then, DII does a pretty good job with corpse restoration.

However, say gg to all of those items on the ground.

Yeah, muling solo is NOT a good idea.

KH-Cloudy
10-23-2006, 04:27 AM
say, does anyone have 2 or 1 ohm runes?

SeeDRankLou
10-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Alright, so I beat Duriel all by my lonesome, without dieing once or retreating (yay me, but my poor poor merc....). So I have officially never gotten this far in Hell before. The matriarch title might be mine soon. So a few questions:

1. Do Mephisto, Diablo or Baal have any immunites in Hell?

2. How bad is it going to get in the later three acts? Act 2 kind of kicked my ass, but that was just from a little stupidity, and I got through it.

3. Is there any one best place to item hunt, in any of the difficulties? I've gotten my assassin up to 420% MF, I think that's decent for item hunting (or I hope). I am just in desperate need of resistances, I think my highest resistance in hell is lightning at -60.

KH-Cloudy
10-24-2006, 06:45 AM
Do rune runs in the countess's towers
Yup its gonna get alot more worse than that and i think Diablo has fire immune.
Worldstone chamber has a big mix of monsters lots of burning souls so those are immuned to physcial and that's all for now

Khaotic
10-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Do rune runs in the countess's towers
Yup its gonna get alot more worse than that and i think Diablo has fire immune.
Worldstone chamber has a big mix of monsters lots of burning souls so those are immuned to physcial and that's all for now

Rune runs is by far not the best MF place, the chances of you getting a HR are very, very low. Go to the hole, pindle runes(A5) mephy runs (A3) andy runs(NM or hell, NM you have a sub-par chance at getting a soj) maggot lair 3(and only 3) and eventually baal.

Nominus Experse
10-24-2006, 07:17 AM
I am on at the moment

EDIT:

Just killed Baal.
Now moving on to Nightmare.

FEEL THE WRATH OF THE MAGIC_BONER!

SeeDRankLou
10-24-2006, 10:12 PM
FEEL THE WRATH OF THE MAGIC_BONER!
That was fast :tongue: :D

I just got the heart for the flail. I will probably be fighting Mephisto this evening. I really really hope Mephisto isn't lightning immune, because if he is, well I'll be chucking fireblast at him for like 20 minutes, and my poor poor poor merc.

Flying Mullet
10-24-2006, 10:35 PM
My Necro just made it to Act 2 in Hell and my Barb is in Hell now. Finally got Bonesnap for him, upgraded it to a War Club and added a socket which I socketed in a +38% damage jewel in. Now my Bone Snap is 200 - 300 damage (where the normal max is 120 - 170). :D

KH-Cloudy
10-24-2006, 11:30 PM
hehe your welcome Flying Mullet :D

Now to level up my pally!

SeeDRankLou
10-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Druids:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/druidammy.jpg

And Giga Guess, you might like this one:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/druidhelm.jpg

KH-Cloudy
10-25-2006, 02:11 AM
SeeD is lucky with his magicfind xD i need to xfer ;P

SeeDRankLou
10-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Well my game is really liking Druids today, Giga Guess, for you:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/druidcoronet.jpg

Edit: And more:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/druidclub2.jpg

Giga Guess
10-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Well, I already have the Fleshrender, but the Falcon Mask is interesting...maybe I'll try it on.

Erm...Coronet.

Flying Mullet
10-25-2006, 05:49 PM
If anyone is playing a lower-level character, I completed Tancred's set today (minimum level of 20 to wear the set): http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/sets/sets3.shtml#tancreds

KH-Cloudy
10-25-2006, 10:38 PM
nice find FM

Flying Mullet
10-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Holy crap, Hell Andy just made me the happiest man on earth with this drop:
http://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/diablo/gheeds.gif

Also, I have tal's staff and helm if anyone's working on that set.

I also found The Eye of Etlich (level 15 unique ammy with +1 to all skills) if anyone's interested.

KH-Cloudy
10-26-2006, 12:50 AM
i need tal's staff and all the other stuff except for the helm

Khaotic
10-26-2006, 01:02 AM

What Tal's staff, mullet? Tal rashas swirling crystal? the wand(aka swirling crystal?)

KH-Cloudy
10-26-2006, 03:29 AM
........>_< T_T i somehow lost my Jah rune after i died =\

Khaotic
10-26-2006, 03:33 AM

Did you trade for it?

Nominus Experse
10-26-2006, 04:54 AM
I am logging on as we speak

KH-Cloudy
10-26-2006, 06:31 AM

Did you trade for it?

yup i did...did i have to perm it?....

Khaotic
10-26-2006, 06:35 AM
Well then it was obviously duped, and perm doesn't really perm it forever, it can still disappear, you shouldn't really hold HR's and you should use them as fast as possible, or not trade for them at all and just go for the item you're trying to get with the runes. Thats why I said trading 50 Pgems for a SoJ is a big risk.

Flying Mullet
10-26-2006, 01:17 PM

What Tal's staff, mullet? Tal rashas swirling crystal? the wand(aka swirling crystal?)
Yeah, the Swirling Crystal. You know what I meant. :p

Giga Guess
10-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Hey, Mully, if you have the Ammy Still, I wouldn't mind having a look at it, please.

Flying Mullet
10-26-2006, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I still have it.

SeeDRankLou
10-26-2006, 05:37 PM
If anyone finds a 4 socket polearm (not a spear) of at least decent attack or better, could you please hold onto it for me. A Partizan or Cryptic axe would be great, but I'll take whatever you find cause I'm having no luck. I have all the runes to make an Insight for my merc (would rather it be an Infinity but beggers can't be choosers).

Edit: Khaotic, what do you mean when you say "HR"?

Flying Mullet
10-26-2006, 09:35 PM
SRL, I just found a 4 socket Grim Scythe if you're interested. I'll hang onto it until I hear from you.

SeeDRankLou
10-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Oh that'd be cool, thanks.

Flying Mullet
10-26-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm usually on during the day (-6 GMT), will that ever work for you?

i.e. I just signed off for today.

Giga Guess
10-27-2006, 01:36 AM
Whereas I'm usually on 5-8 PM MST.

Khaotic
10-27-2006, 07:19 AM
If anyone finds a 4 socket polearm (not a spear) of at least decent attack or better, could you please hold onto it for me. A Partizan or Cryptic axe would be great, but I'll take whatever you find cause I'm having no luck. I have all the runes to make an Insight for my merc (would rather it be an Infinity but beggers can't be choosers).

Edit: Khaotic, what do you mean when you say "HR"?

HR = high rune

Flying Mullet
10-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Dunno if anyone's interested, but I just found a 6 socket Dimensional Blade. I'll hang onto it for now.

SeeDRankLou
10-27-2006, 06:08 PM
So, I am in the process of moving, my roommate is moving in with her fiance and I'm getting my own place. The phone/dsl is in my roommate's name, and she told them to move the phone to her new place at the end of the month. Well apparantly the end of the month was yesterday afternoon, so I'm going to be without internet for a while. So I'm taking a forced hiatus, I'll be back as soon as I can get internet service again. Mulley, if you have the room please hang on to the polearm for me, or if you find a better 4 socket one replace it, and I will retrieve it as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvience.

KH-Cloudy
10-28-2006, 12:05 AM
i would like that blade FM =)

Giga Guess
10-29-2006, 12:48 AM
Hey, Mully? I don't suppose you have Cleglaw's Pincers (The Gloves) do you?

Tavrobel
10-29-2006, 04:45 PM
Sorry gents, but I won't be on for awhile because my cousin is an idiot, so I can't even stay on the internet for more than five minutes at a time, much less actually play.

I, however, do have those Gloves.

(Mulley will be getting my account password soon if he needs to raid me).

Giga Guess
10-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Can you meet me on eoff/trout in a sec?

[EDIT] Oops. I didn't read the gist. :p

escobert
10-29-2006, 09:27 PM
I just started a Golemmancer on USEAST, my good computers HD /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif the bed so I've only got my good old Imac now and Diablo 2 :p

Flying Mullet
10-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Yes, I have the full set of Cleglaw's if you're interested GG.

Giga Guess
10-30-2006, 01:44 AM
Sure...and I still want that Amulet if you still have it.

SeeDRankLou
11-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Road Runner is mine on Monday. Yay, I can play again.

KH-Cloudy
11-04-2006, 02:18 AM
i'm looking forward to you playing SRL

Giga Guess
11-04-2006, 04:25 AM
Hey, SRL, I may have a weapon that may interest you.

KH-Cloudy
11-05-2006, 02:30 AM
I may of things that intrest you all =)

SeeDRankLou
11-06-2006, 07:13 PM
It is installed, and I will be on tonight. Yay for the cable guy.

KH-Cloudy
11-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Yay your going back on

SeeDRankLou
11-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Multi-shot lightning enchanted heirophants are scary.

And I got "Diablo walks the earth" on my game last night. I tried fighting him but didn't cause nearly enough damage for the rate that he was healing himself. Man....

Flying Mullet
11-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Lucky. I've always wanted to try Uber Diablo but I've never been lucky enough when I'm in a Hell game. People need to sell more SoJ's!!

KH-Cloudy
11-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Omg! You lucky SRL!

SeeDRankLou
11-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Lucky, maybe, but not lucky enough. Couldn't beat him. Couldn't even scratch him for that matter. I just read that he has a 95% resistance to lightning, which makes me all but ineffective.

Giga Guess
11-08-2006, 12:33 AM
A couple whacks with a Prevent Heal weapon oughtta help...after that....*shrugs*

SeeDRankLou
11-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah, in hindsight I should have gone and tried to find a "Prevent Monster Heal" weapon to buy somewhere before I gave up. Ah well. I think I'll be on tonight. I'm currently trying to make it to the Council. There's this heirophant unique that was multi-shot lightning enchanted lightning immune fire immune, which basically means I can't touch it and if I keep Mind Blasting it it will just kill my merc and shadow master. Maybe it will be different this time.

Flying Mullet
11-09-2006, 07:20 PM
SRL, if you're playing an assassin, I found Bartuc's Cut-Throat (http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/normal/uassassin.shtml) if you want it.

SeeDRankLou
11-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Oh that would be awesome, thank you. Are you on now, because I'm about to go on my lunch break and I could swing home really quick.

Flying Mullet
11-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Yes, I'm on right now.

SeeDRankLou
11-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Ok, I'll be on in like 25ish minutes.

Edit: I'm on now.

Edit2: Question, does the aura from an runeword stack on the natural aura of a merc? I just put Insight on my merc, and his Might aura seems to have been replaced with the Meditation aura instead of stacking on it. Is it just the animation of the Meditation aura overtaking the Might aura animation, or did the Might aura go away?

Flying Mullet
11-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Hmm, that I don't know. Search around on some of the various Diablo II boards and I'm sure you can find the answer there.

I just pimp-smacked Duriel around and am moving into Act III in Hell now.

Tavrobel
11-10-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm back with a stable source, now. I'll be on tomorrow.

KH-Cloudy
11-10-2006, 04:23 AM
sorry if i h avent been on lately, i've been playing FF7: DoC

SeeDRankLou
11-10-2006, 07:20 AM
Death to hell Mephisto!!! Muah hah hah hah! And he wasn't even lightning immune.

And the auras do stack, it's just that with my merc at least, my merc has to get into some fights before his aura turns on.

Tavrobel
11-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Auras from skills and aura from weapons stack. They both activate at roughly the same time, but due to the nature of DII and internet play, it can take anywhere up to five second for either one to activate. Usually, Auras switch animation (unless by the time the other one will show animation, it will have ended, in which case, it doesn't show at all).

For example, a Barbarian casts BC and BO on a Paladin with Concentration and Azurewrath Blade equipped. The animation will switch from one to the other based on priority. It will at first show Conc, then Sanc, and then BC or BO based on order of casting. Usually.

Baal, Diablo, and Mephisto are not immune to anything. They just have hella lot of HP.

Flying Mullet
11-10-2006, 01:12 PM
FYI Tavrobel, we didn't use/take anything from your mules.

Tavrobel
11-10-2006, 01:19 PM
I noticed. I was just on a few minutes ago.

Giga Guess
11-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Auras from skills and aura from weapons stack. They both activate at roughly the same time, but due to the nature of DII and internet play, it can take anywhere up to five second for either one to activate. Usually, Auras switch animation (unless by the time the other one will show animation, it will have ended, in which case, it doesn't show at all).

For example, a Barbarian casts BC and BO on a Paladin with Concentration and Azurewrath Blade equipped. The animation will switch from one to the other based on priority. It will at first show Conc, then Sanc, and then BC or BO based on order of casting. Usually.

Baal, Diablo, and Mephisto are not immune to anything. They just have hella lot of HP.

All very good to know.

SeeDRankLou
11-15-2006, 01:54 AM
So, not that I don't like my trap assassin, I just wanted a slight change of pace. But not too much of a change. So, if you see SRL_kungfu going all Bruce Lee in eoff, that's me. I look the same, I just do different stuff now. I have to say, she's A LOT stronger than I thought this build would be.

KH-Cloudy
11-15-2006, 02:47 AM
Mully, I have a present for Thunkk. It's an IK Maul! You're almost done with the IK set!

Flying Mullet
11-15-2006, 03:31 AM
Oh wow, that's awewome! :hyper:

Shinra_Beta
11-15-2006, 03:41 AM
woah i LOVE diablo 2!!

just thought id put that out there...

SeeDRankLou
11-15-2006, 10:43 PM
So, a request for everyone. It will take me a while to level up my assassin enough to wear everything, but if anyone finds any of the Natalya's Odium set, could you hang onto them for me. I have already found Natalya's Shadow (the loricated mail, one of the two hard ones to find), that just leaves the scissor suwayyah, grim helm and mesh boots. Thanks in advance.

And Mulley, are you interested in the Trang Oul's set for you necromancer? If so, I found Trang Oul's Claws (the gloves).

Flying Mullet
11-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Yes, I'm collecting Trang Oul's. Thanks, but I have the gloves, armor and shield/head.

Tavrobel
11-18-2006, 04:40 AM
Hey, Mulley, how long has it been since you updated that homemade chart of DII players? Also, I may not be getting on a whole lot, since my DSL broke and my phone line is dead and I'm waiting for Cable.