PDA

View Full Version : Nasty Moring

Marluxiaswife
09-29-2006, 06:23 AM
Yuck! Moring
Ewww.... School
i really don't like geting up for school in the moring, and when my mom or dad say good moring i don't say anything or i just say Hmmm...
i sleep in if i don't have school that day, thats why i probly don't like morings

who less thinks morings are nasty! :(
when i think of moring i think this picture of Don Karnagehttp://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/kadajwife/24DearDiary.jpg

Miriel
09-29-2006, 06:29 AM
I am not a morning person. At all. Not even a little bit.

kikimm
09-29-2006, 06:32 AM
When there is school, I want to sleep in. During the weekends, I can't stand staying in bed after 8 o clock.

School is the problem.

'Gilgamesh'
09-29-2006, 06:32 AM
Weekends/days-off mornings i can do. School mornings and such are hard for me and piss me off.

Dell
09-29-2006, 05:12 PM
I am not a morning person. At all. Not even a little bit.

Jowy
09-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Getting up in the morning doesn't really bother me that much. I just kind of roll over at 8:30, get dressed, and go to work. Sleeping in during the weekends however is quite liberating.

Alive-Cat
09-29-2006, 05:22 PM
I can tolerate getting up for school in the morning, possibly because I cannot think in the mornings.

Misfit
09-29-2006, 05:25 PM
If I can get -atleast- 5 hours of sleep, I can wake up at anytime and I'll be okay for the morning.

Quindiana Jones
09-29-2006, 05:36 PM
If I get up early, I feel wide awake. But if I wake up and try to sleep in a bit, I feel really tired when I finally get up.

Shauna
09-29-2006, 05:57 PM
Nobody in their right minds should be a morning person. :(

Quindiana Jones
09-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Luckily I'm insane so...YEY!

McLovin'
09-29-2006, 06:41 PM
Not unless someone bangs a gong near my ears will I be fully awake.

Reles
09-29-2006, 07:14 PM
The only reason for me to get up on Thursday mornings is that yummy chocolate donut waiting for me in the cafeteria. Then I work and make breakfast for everyone and start making lunch, I like cooking, so it isn't all that bad.

But on a normal day where I have nothing to look forward I try convincing myself not to go to class. Like today, I felt sick, I've already learned everything in my math class, and there was nothing to turn in, so I missed it and slept in till one, felt nice. I've only done that twice though I think, but I just don't feel right today, so a little break is nice.

Hambone
09-29-2006, 09:10 PM
morning < night

sephirothishere
09-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Yuck! Moring

whats the deal with the missin N.........morNing

i dont wake up without the aid of an alarm clock before 10 or 11......but most mornins i get up at 12..........

The only reason for me to get up on Thursday mornings is that yummy chocolate donut waiting for me in the cafeteria. Then I work and make breakfast for everyone and start making lunch, I like cooking, so it isn't all that bad.

But on a normal day where I have nothing to look forward I try convincing myself not to go to class. Like today, I felt sick, I've already learned everything in my math class, and there was nothing to turn in, so I missed it and slept in till one, felt nice. I've only done that twice though I think, but I just don't feel right today, so a little break is nice.

everybody knosws you like cookin but the question is do they like your cookin.........nahhh....jus kiddin.....the sleepin instead of goin to maths class.......i do that everyday..........hahahaha.....im serious....

Cookie
09-29-2006, 09:47 PM
Mornings are crap. Simple as that. Question- did you mean to put morings or did you honestly mispell morning that many times?

oddler
09-29-2006, 10:04 PM
whats the deal with the missin N.........morNing

i dont wake up without the aid of an alarm clock before 10 or 11......but most mornins i get up at 12..........

everybody knosws you like cookin but the question is do they like your cookin.........nahhh....jus kiddin.....the sleepin instead of goin to maths class.......i do that everyday..........hahahaha.....im serious....

What's the deal with the missing G, your lack of capitalization, the absence of apostrophes, and the excessive periods? :cool:

The time and manner in which I wake is totally random. :confused:

sephirothishere
09-29-2006, 10:33 PM
What's the deal with the missing G, your lack of capitalization, the absence of apostrophes, and the excessive periods?

im keepin the basic form of the word.....not leavin out a whole syllable........plus its jus me bein so cool......i cudnt expect anybody to understand.......

Decessus
09-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Mornings suck.

What's the deal with the missing G, your lack of capitalization, the absence of apostrophes, and the excessive periods?

im keepin the basic form of the word.....not leavin out a whole syllable........plus its jus me bein so cool......i cudnt expect anybody to understand.......

Hahaha.

I pity you.

sephirothishere
09-29-2006, 10:51 PM
and i was tellin the chick that she spelt mornin wrong so she didnt go around say MORing..........im a very nice guy ya see.........:D

Resha
09-30-2006, 12:04 AM
6 am on a Saturday is a "nasty morning". It should be made illegal.

roxy
09-30-2006, 12:07 PM
When there is school, I want to sleep in. During the weekends, I can't stand staying in bed after 8 o clock.

School is the problem.

Hey thats the same with me, but I can't sleep past 9.

final fantasy is stinky
10-07-2006, 03:13 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm morning:love:

BardTard
10-07-2006, 03:37 AM
Mornings=my wrath.

Ryth
10-07-2006, 04:43 AM
I'm normally not a morning person. Every now and then you may catch me in a tolerable mood.

Rainecloud
10-07-2006, 08:39 AM
I am a morning person. As soon as I wake up in the mornings, I do a wicked triple somersault backflip type maneuver into my boots and slide down the bannister using my crotch as an emergency brake.

I then have some cornflakes. S'all good.

Yooniece
10-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Mornings aren't so bad. Then again, it really depends on the weather. And luckily for me, I live in Los Smogeles (Angeles), where it is generally sunny and nice, except for the days when smog/fog overtakes Santa Monica and dims my merry sunshine. BOOO.

Also, the fuzziness of my hair contributes to my willingness to get out of bed. Strange. But true.

Slade
10-08-2006, 03:17 AM
I'm not too bad in the morning, but only if I've had my coffee fix.

Vikeve
10-08-2006, 03:53 AM
I love to sleep in... I hate just having to wake up before school it's sometimes just as bad or worse depending on how my day was.

AdVenT
10-08-2006, 01:38 PM
It's MORNING don't ferget the N

Er, mornings, hate em. I just try to get as much sleep as I can before I have to get up fer school.

Luara
10-08-2006, 01:41 PM
If I have to go to school in the morning I play a sickness lol but I can not do that anymore, ...sniff... but its only two days that i have classes in the morning, so... ^-^
but , Im not a morning person either lol

Polaris
10-08-2006, 01:43 PM
I think I study pretty much more after I get up than in the afternoon... And I'm full of energy in the morning so I kinda enjoy it even though I used to have classes in the morning :)