PDA

View Full Version : Grandia III

Carl the Llama
09-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Well i supose this had to be asked at some point but... is this game ever going to be released in Europe? I desperatly want to play it. Anyone have any info about it?

Dreddz
09-29-2006, 05:11 PM
I doubt it, I imported it. Its a shame that such a great game isnt making itself to these shores. Especially seeing as this is such a great series that needs to be made notice of.

Carl the Llama
09-30-2006, 03:16 PM
*sigh* I figured this was the case, im getting fed up with Europe always being out of the loop for decent games such as these, we never got any of the Xenosaga games either, and people wonder why i want to learn Kana: its so i can import the games from Japan and be among the first to actully play the game, Japs have all the luck, take for instance PSO:BB they get things months before we do and FFXII has been out in Japan for months and we have yet to see even a remote chance of a release date yet... *trundles off to ebay to look for importable consoles/games*

Dreddz
09-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Im with you 100%.

Carl the Llama
09-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Im buying an American PS2 from ebay, its costing me $65 which I think is a bargin

~SapphireStar~
10-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Damm, that is a bargin! Im going to do that also. Its annoying we barely get any decent releases.

Dreddz
10-01-2006, 07:35 PM
You could just import the game and chip your current PS2, easier in my opinion.

Rainecloud
10-01-2006, 09:03 PM
When the first Grandia was released in Europe, it made a respectable profit. Unfortunately, when the second Grandia was released, it didn't fare so well. After the disappointing sales figures, I doubt number 3 will ever see the light of day over here.

Carl the Llama
10-01-2006, 09:43 PM
You could just import the game and chip your current PS2, easier in my opinion.

Cheap yes... if you actully know someone who can chip/supply for you, the PS2 I saw on ebay was only $65 (which I think my sister (who is on holiday in america) will buy for me on my birthday (in 2 days) (altho i dont know if she will be able to buy one for as cheap as $65 but who knows