PDA

View Full Version : Would you ever get in a fight over a guy/girl

RoxasLeonhart
09-29-2006, 05:38 PM
would you ever get in a fight over a guy/girl

Christmas
09-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Fighting causeS blood shed, internal organs to be dug out , skin to be peeled out, eyes to be gouged out, teeth and ears to be pull out, tongue to be dragged out and limbs to be chopped off. :(

McLovin'
09-29-2006, 06:39 PM
Shes got a point.

Alive-Cat
09-29-2006, 06:41 PM
This is a pretty broad topic! Well, if someone had killed my girlfriend, I would probably be seeking some revenge.

LunarWeaver
09-29-2006, 06:42 PM
No, but I do fully expect them to fight over me.

Resha
09-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Yeah. But it depends, doesn't it? Like what Alive-Thing said up there. I wouldn't ever fight with a friend over someone, if that's what you mean.

Christmas
09-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Yeah. But it depends, doesn't it? Like what Alive-Thing said up there. I wouldn't ever fight with a friend over someone, if that's what you mean.

I won't fight with you over your secret lovers and LITTLE MANUS, no worries. :bigsmile:

Resha
09-29-2006, 07:07 PM

I won't fight with you over your secret lovers and LITTLE MANUS, no worries. :bigsmile:

MASMAS, I would never take your love away from you. :) You can have LITTLE MANUS. Consider it my Merry Masmas present to you.

...and this is the philanthropic attitude I would employ when finding myself in such a situation. :shifty: Moving on.

Reles
09-29-2006, 07:08 PM
If it was because two females both like that person and for some reason we decided the fight for him, which I don't really see the point, it's obviously the guy's decision on who he wants. If it's fighting to defend or something, sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm weaker than any guy I'll come across and that would kind of put a dent in the man's ego if I stood up to fight for him. I don't believe in physical revenge, I think if someone killed someone very important to me, hopefully he'll suffer for it in his own way.

SammieBabe
09-29-2006, 07:25 PM
As long as I'm sober, absolutely not...

Rainecloud
09-29-2006, 08:04 PM
It depends if the fight in question involved my Girlfriend.

If so, then probably.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-29-2006, 08:29 PM
If I had 1c for every one of those I've had, I'd be the world's richest man. Yea I've had a lot.... :(

Spammerman
09-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Under these descriptions
! Guy is seriosuly miss treating his girlfriend, i talk to him, he says something, hits me.Fight Night
@ Some guy hits on my girlfriend right in front of me, and she says bug off, or the guy says something to me, and he A doesnt leave or B tries to hit me, theres gonna be a Fight Night

Hambone
09-29-2006, 08:54 PM
fighting < rock, paper, scissors

ljkkjlcm9
09-29-2006, 09:03 PM
if some guy I knew hurt this girl who is my best friend, there'd be hell to pay, oh yes

THE JACKEL

sephirothishere
09-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Under these descriptions
! Guy is seriosuly miss treating his girlfriend, i talk to him, he says something, hits me.Fight Night
@ Some guy hits on my girlfriend right in front of me, and she says bug off, or the guy says something to me, and he A doesnt leave or B tries to hit me, theres gonna be a Fight Night

yup.....but generally im a man of piece.......no confrontation......

Rye
09-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Fighting causeS blood shed, internal organs to be dug out , skin to be peeled out, eyes to be gouged out, teeth and ears to be pull out, tongue to be dragged out and limbs to be chopped off. :(

Which is why Christmas and I settled our fight over Dagger (oooh soft~) using our words. :bigsmile:

BardTard
09-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Only on a video game. I'd so win.

But really, no, fighting is stupid and won't solve anything. I think there's only a few exceptions where it's okay to kick some ass but not over a guy/girl. There's no need to. If the person I'm with would rather have someone else, then whatever. Screw them. It's happened before and I never got into a fight.

Croyles
09-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Sure, if i think its justified. Or im just majorly pissed off.

sephirothishere
09-29-2006, 10:35 PM
There's no need to. If the person I'm with would rather have someone else, then whatever. Screw them. It's happened before and I never got into a fight.

well maybe it wudnt have happened to you if you had beat that sucka.........

NorthernChaosGod
09-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Yeah, it's better than some of the other things I get in fights for.

Reine
09-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Fighting OVER someone, no.

FOR someone, yes, although I'd get creamed.

Christmas, you missed disemboweling.

roxy
09-30-2006, 12:54 PM
Its up to the person who you want's decision.

Mirage
09-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Not over a girl, but I would smack a guy who hit on my girl.

Owen Macwere
09-30-2006, 05:11 PM
What? Oh no, never. :shifty:

Just kidding, of course I'd try to defend my friends and gf.

theundeadhero
09-30-2006, 05:18 PM
I fought a street light for a girl last night.

Spammerman
09-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Under these descriptions

yup.....but generally im a man of piece.......no confrontation......

ditto.

Vikeve
09-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Probably not im a lover not a fighter.:love:

heh, i remember in like the first grade two boys fought over who would stand next to me in line. Yeah boys like girls who are in to ff sadly a year later i don't even know where they live anymore.:rolleyes2

I find fights over boys at my school to be pointless.

Sylvie
09-30-2006, 06:00 PM
Yeah, sure. I might.

fantasyjunkie
09-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Oh, if some dude was messing with my wife your'e damn straight I would jump in and rock his world!

I Am Stoner
09-30-2006, 06:52 PM
If someone insulted my girlfriend infront of my face he would need a ambulance to take him to hospital, i'd break both his fucking legs and make sure I bust his knee caps whilst im at it!

Polaris
09-30-2006, 07:24 PM
People usually protect me from fights, and my friends know how to protect themselves but I think if a girl would try to seduce my bf I'd become really violent! ^^ Just there, I'm peaceful really :D

final fantasy is stinky
10-01-2006, 12:21 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhhnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fighting lol:love:

Cookie
10-01-2006, 12:22 AM
Seems like something i'd do.

10-Breaker
10-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Maybe. Depends on who has done and what.
Well i have had 3 fights though... :eep:

Paro
10-01-2006, 01:07 PM
i've got into fight because of girls a few times, mainly they start /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif with others girls and tjose other girls get other guys to try and back them up, so yeah i've had that happen twice.

~SapphireStar~
10-01-2006, 06:16 PM
I personally would if it were over a certain guy (you know who I mean), then I would be getting the claws and teeth out.

The Unknown Guru
10-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Depends. If it was with a friend, I would respect what she wanted or hope that my friend would do the same. If he doesn't and she clearly doesn't like him, then I would just try not to actually fight. He can think what he wants of me.

YunaGirl05
10-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Being a girl its less likely i would get a physical fight i imagene its would be more trash talking but either way i think i probably would but i'm not to proud to say it.

Griff
10-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Since most of the girls I would go after are close friends of mine and see me as the "nice, trustwothy guy who they can always talk to about their problems", I just let anyone else who is going after them have them at first. Then it's just a simple matter of gathering information and sabotaging the relationship from the inside. In many ways I'm the Sam Fisher of Love.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-01-2006, 11:50 PM
No way, I'm far too lazy for that, if she wants him that bad keep him, if she can get him away from me, she's done me a favour, cause he'll only do it to her eventually anyways.

I actually have tried giving Iceglow away, no one wanted him.

KHSephiroth
10-02-2006, 02:11 AM
I cant say I would fight to get a gf or save a gf from going to another guy, because if they have to decide between you and some other guy then she isnt worth the time or the effort. Now protecting her name is different. Take last week for ex. I beat the hell out of a ex. best friend because he said something about the girl I like and a girl that I consider a good friend(2 different girls for those who couldnt comprehend that).

escobert
10-02-2006, 02:15 AM

YAY:choc2:

NINJA_Ryu
10-02-2006, 02:26 AM
Well, i would engage in a battle of wits over a girl, offer my foe a cup of wine with iocane powder in it, and then laugh hysterically when he falls dead, saying how much of a blunder it is to engage in a land war over asia and to fool with me :D

but fists? nah, too much effort :eep: