PDA

View Full Version : What's You Aeon?

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-29-2006, 10:01 PM
If you were to sacrifice yourself and become one of the eternal dreamers... What would you Aeon be or look like...

I see the dreamers as when some people go to sleep say that in their dreams they are a Dragon, or a Warrior, ect, ect... These dream representations are Aeons.

So, what would you're Aeon be.

I didn't dream very often until recently, but I guess mine would be... A Aquarian Wizard of water and wind with robe that split down the middle like wings (similar to the X-Man Storm's cape).

(Hey, it's dream, it CAN, can not make fashion sense)

LunarWeaver
09-29-2006, 10:05 PM
Mine would probably be a huge pink kitten that spits rainbows.

My name is...something..?
09-29-2006, 10:21 PM
I would be a big ferocious warrior standing twelve feet tall with a wing span of 10 feet, the wings being made of bone only.
These wings would give me the ability to hover and I would wield a single short club and leather shield.
I would have a beard and long vikingish hair.
My clothes... a single loin cloth, what else?;)
My name would be... The Drunken Russian.
My Overdrive would be called Drunken Charge, in which I throw my club at a randomly chosen opposing enemy and chug a flask of beer, immediately start yelling at the top of my lungs and head butt every enemy on the field before falling on my arse causing an earth shockwave to travel through the ground damaging all enemies on the field.
My Special Attack would be Wild Swing in which there's a small chance I'll eject an enemy from the field or it just does damage.:)

Old Manus
09-29-2006, 10:39 PM
I would be a dark ninja with a dark past and a sissy japanese name. I talk only in riddles. {Insert more cliches here}

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-29-2006, 11:27 PM
I would be a big ferocious warrior standing twelve feet tall with a wing span of 10 feet, the wings being made of bone only.
These wings would give me the ability to hover and I would wield a single short club and leather shield.
I would have a beard and long vikingish hair.
My clothes... a single loin cloth, what else?;)
My name would be... The Drunken Russian.
My Overdrive would be called Drunken Charge, in which I throw my club at a randomly chosen opposing enemy and chug a flask of beer, immediately start yelling at the top of my lungs and head butt every enemy on the field before falling on my arse causing an earth shockwave to travel through the ground damaging all enemies on the field.
My Special Attack would be Wild Swing in which there's a small chance I'll eject an enemy from the field or it just does damage.:)

Wow... SOMEBODY put a lot of thought into it... I feel the need to go back and sprouse mine up :laugh:

f f freak
09-29-2006, 11:48 PM
I would be a gun.
My overdrive would be 'blow your brains out' this would do as it suggests and blow whatever I'm shootings brain out.

Goldenboko
09-30-2006, 12:02 AM
I would be a huge Chocobo with tons of attacks of the previous Chocobo.
My overdrive being Fat Chocobo summon, it would be exactly like Zanmato in how it works but only the enemies would die because Fat Chocobo smushes them.

Arvick
10-02-2006, 04:05 PM
i think mine will be a black weerwolf and fire somthing like ifrit i think

Roto13
10-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Moogle <3

XandrewX
10-02-2006, 04:37 PM
A holy knight with Neo-Bahamut as pet...

Lich3636
10-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Atmos!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-02-2006, 08:36 PM
i'd be . . . CHUCK N0RRIS!

every attack does a roundhouse kick regardless of what you select and it instantly kills anything, regardless of race gender colour or creed :D

yojimbosoul
10-13-2006, 04:15 AM
Id be a giant moogle..........That throws all your items at the enemy, doing damage equal to the rarity. ( Come on, it's all out, be giving )

Zeromus_X
10-13-2006, 04:16 AM
Kitten Sith! :cat: :love:

Brennan
10-17-2006, 01:16 AM
A man standing 20 feet tall with wing span of 15 feet
One wing would be white the other black
I'd wear a blue tunic
My weapon is a sword
My Overdrive: Spirits Rage where the spirits of my ancecters would fly out of my body and attack the ememy. Then I attack the enemy 25 times w/sword then hellish fire engulfs the enemy
My special is: Winged Devil which is many different element strikes.

Let's just say if all the chars went all the way through the sphere grid all enemys would be like: "Oh S:eek: :eek: T

Little Blue
10-17-2006, 12:41 PM
I'd be a virus grown to massive proportions, to the size of the average frog. No beings shall escape me with their puny immune systems.

chaos_ghost
10-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Mine would be a shadow dragon knight named......something. Anywho, it's attack would be Chaotic Rain. I would shoot purple and grey beams of pure energy from my mouth and wings high into the sky. After the opponent is damaged by the blasts, I would jump high into the sky with my lance and come down in all my chaotic glory. Hmm, maybe one day FF will have a create a summon mode........

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-17-2006, 08:33 PM
I'd have a rock as my aeon. He'd fall from the sky to land on helpless enemies, then, with the power of victory on his side, float back up into the stars until I summoned little Rock Monster again

Aurons_Desciple
10-17-2006, 11:03 PM
I'd probally be a huge Sausage that would overheat it self and blow up and cause extreme burns to the enemy

DeathRaider
10-24-2006, 05:19 PM
I'd look like an Iron Giant but he even bigger and stronger and then use a grenade launcher to fire elemental grenades (fire, blizzard, thunder etc.) at the enemy.

Captain Maxx Power
10-24-2006, 07:19 PM
A Pirate with a perpetual Cigar, scowl and dislike of all things not-me.

James16
10-26-2006, 03:27 PM
I would be a demon about the size of ifrit but with large horns tha stick up an are a dark black color. Have huge bat wings have eyes that glow all firey lookin like spawns eyes, have horns stickin out my shoulders, be wearinn a full plate armor except for a helm, and weild a ridicolously
large sword with runes glowing red on it with a skull on the hielt an the sword is bathed in a blue flame that never goes out.( to symbolize the never ending burining of the flames of hell) And my overdrive or special attack, take what you will, would be called ' Lake of fire' an I will aprear in a tourent of flames in front of the enemy, stab them with my sword, pull them into the fire, then it would show us falling in to hell. The bad dude slams into the ground, then i pick him up, walk him to the lake of fire an cast him in, it will then show the enemy flayling his arms around an stop an show his face sink into the fire( kind of like the liquid metal terminator when he gets thrown into the how yellow stuff on Terminator 2: judgement day) An then the enemy appers abck on the battle field. :D My aeon would basically look like a much eviler much more demonic lookin bahamut. With a big ass sword

blackmage_nuke
10-28-2006, 06:31 AM
I would look like myself as i am already god-like

Spammerman
10-28-2006, 09:36 AM
A giant tonberry with a super cool knife.

Firo Volondé
10-28-2006, 03:34 PM
I would look like me... my special attack would be to open a can of whoop-ass, and my overdrive would be to stab my victim in the face. Repeatedly. With a sharpened carrot.

Darthgamer
11-06-2006, 09:13 PM
I would be.... the creepy burger king guy!
I would give you bacon cheesburgers of death!

Jigsaw
11-06-2006, 10:22 PM
A giant jigsaw, with each piece having its own personality. The pieces would be stuff like a cat, a man in a suit, a chocobo, a family dog, things like that.

Christmas
07-29-2022, 02:44 PM
I would be a dark ninja with a dark past and a sissy japanese name. I talk only in riddles. {Insert more cliches here}

The name "バカ(Baka)" suits you. :bigsmile:

Btw, 忍者をクソ死ぬ.

Quindiana Jones
07-29-2022, 02:55 PM
Christmas is a weeb