PDA

View Full Version : A boss harder than sephiroth???

jaxun
09-30-2006, 08:01 PM
I heard that in KHII final mix there will be a harder boss than sephiroth

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-30-2006, 08:03 PM
im sooo scared :p

Frozen Phantom
09-30-2006, 09:29 PM
OMFG WE WILL ALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok i got that out of my system...

Actually i cant really think of a harder boss than seperoth...Unless they make him duel wield :eek:

Spammerman
09-30-2006, 09:32 PM
I can. Super Seph.

Dynast-Kid
09-30-2006, 09:58 PM
I heard that in KHII final mix there will be a harder boss than sephiroth

Are you talking about in the EU version?

Because in the NA version (which has been out since April) Sephiroth is the hardest boss.

f f freak
09-30-2006, 10:06 PM
No. Final mix is a game they are bringing out. I'm not sure of the details but KHII just came out over here(I'm getting it tommorow!!!!) in England and it is just plain old KHII.

Dynast-Kid
09-30-2006, 10:37 PM
No. Final mix is a game they are bringing out. I'm not sure of the details but KHII just came out over here(I'm getting it tommorow!!!!) in England and it is just plain old KHII.

O rly?

Well then he has to be talking about Final Mix...

Ouch!
09-30-2006, 11:01 PM
Of course he's talking about Final Mix. He said that in his post.

Seeing as FM will probably never be released outside of Japan, I can't say that I care.

leader of mortals
10-01-2006, 02:44 AM
i think it is coming outside of japan

Dynast-Kid
10-01-2006, 03:23 AM
Of course he's talking about Final Mix. He said that in his post.

Seeing as FM will probably never be released outside of Japan, I can't say that I care.

Hah!I missd that part...

Cruise Control
10-01-2006, 04:23 AM
Your all retarded. xD

LunarWeaver
10-01-2006, 05:00 AM
If we get Final Mix, that would be neat. I didn't have much trouble with Sephy in the second one and I would welcome the challenge.

_yeojina_
10-01-2006, 11:09 AM
The hardest boss in the whole game is Sephiroth, yet is easier than the one from Kingdom Hearts I because of the Reaction Commands. :D

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Your all retarded. xD

leader of mortals
10-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Your all retarded. xD

thats evil and im not retarded

this is you:evilking: :evilking: eeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiilllllllll

Back on topic, i think i saw a post by tav that said who it was...

Ryushikaze
10-03-2006, 08:46 PM
It's YRP. Why? Because they deserve to kick some ass.

jaxun
10-03-2006, 10:21 PM
Maybe its Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz.........

this sounds like a stupid question but is there a monster named keyblade holder???

Rostum
10-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Your all retarded. xD

You're, dumbass.

It's YRP. Why? Because they deserve to kick some ass.

Do they even tell you their names in the game? I think all they say is that it's irrelevant. XD Anyways, I wouldn't mind fighting them, would probably be cool.

this sounds like a stupid question but is there a monster named keyblade holder???

Nope, never heard of that one.

1WingedAngel of Twilight
10-04-2006, 03:10 AM
Although it would be great if they released KHII:Final Mix in America, it's highly doubtful. They never released KH:Final Mix, why would they release KHII:Final Mix in America? Or Europe for that matter?

Rostum
10-04-2006, 05:23 AM
Seeing as both KH1 and KH2 final mix's are dubbed in english, you could always just import them. I'm not sure if the written dialogue is in english though, I'm sure it would be...

Either way I can't see it being released outside of Japan. In concern with the first final mix, I think it's just a Japan thing -- we didn't get any international versions of Final Fantasy games either.

Ashi
10-04-2006, 12:53 PM
I could be wrong - but didn't the European Final Fantasy X have extra bosses that weren't there in the US version?

Rostum
10-04-2006, 02:04 PM
That's correct, but it wasn't an international version. All the international versions of their games are released only in Japan (i.e. KH:Final Mix, FFX-2:Last Mission, FFVII International, etc).

Ashi
10-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Okay. I wasn't sure since I personally didn't play it, but some friends did. I wasn't sure if they'd played a Japanese version or a European version.

Sefie1999AD
10-04-2006, 08:08 PM
If KHII Final Mix is anything like the Final Mix for KH, they'll have you fight KH3's last boss in a special secret battle, and he's the hardest boss in KH2. xD I don't think the Final Mix will be released outside Japan.

jaxun
10-07-2006, 06:27 PM
i think its keyholder............hmmmm maybe not

The Mog Ninja
10-22-2006, 01:59 PM
Well its really good they are making a stronger boss than Sephiorth, I beat him my first go on Proud mode on lvl 83, and I whooped him! He was far too easy so I hope the next boss is actually a little hard

Goldenboko
10-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Well its really good they are making a stronger boss than Sephiorth, I beat him my first go on Proud mode on lvl 83, and I whooped him! He was far too easy so I hope the next boss is actually a little hard

Of course you did! You where level 83, thats a pretty high level there...

I would also like to see a Final Mix, but only if they release it in places other then Japan as well. Other wise it just gets me angry.

Lord Xehanort
10-22-2006, 05:28 PM
KHII Sephiroth was actually quite difficult, since he held the blade in the appropriate hand, had more helth, was faster, and his flame pillar had a magnet effect. Also, in KHI, you can spam Curaga. In KHII, you cast it once, and then have to charge MP...:(

Unless you used Berserk Charge, to basically incapacitate Seph during your MP Charge, he could pwn you. Also, having High Jump maxed, Glide maxed, and air dodge maxed was almost a necessity.

Releasing Final Mix here would make no sense, since KHI:FM was never released outside of Japan.

Markus. D
10-22-2006, 08:25 PM
ULTEMICIA WILL OWN YOU ALL!

Frozen Phantom
10-22-2006, 09:59 PM
good news...i have a theory of who the KH2 FM boss will be....*drumroll*.........ROXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this sounds far fetched, but pay attention

Theory explanition:

In the WtnW, when you went to the origization graveyard "where you found the portals to luxicord and saix, if you go to roxas' thing "the key of destiny" you notice the portal is half open, so maybe in KH2 FM it will open after you beat xemnas the first time. come on...roxas could be one hell of a boss fight, since he could have every ability you have.

just a theory

FiragaBreak
10-22-2006, 10:02 PM
THE HELL THERE WILL BE A PERSON STRONGER THAN MY GOD: SEPHIROTH.

Lord Xehanort
10-22-2006, 11:10 PM
THE HELL THERE WILL BE A PERSON STRONGER THAN MY GOD: SEPHIROTH.

Relax, fanboy. Sephy will always be hard for you...

Dammit, that sounded dirty...

No.78
10-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Aahahahahaa.

Ermm yeah, I think the Roxas theory sounds cool. Especially if he had UNLIMITED DRIVE GAUGE!!