PDA

View Full Version : seiken densetu 3 ( I think I spelled it right)

Dante WolfWood
09-30-2006, 09:04 PM
well, I just recently got this game and I am having a blast with it...

I was wondering tho, is this game multiplayer like the other ones? or is it one player only?

and if it is, how do I get to multiplayer?

Jowy
09-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Oh dear god yes is it multiplayer.

Push 'start' on the 2P controller. Or if you're netplaying, do all of the ZSNES netplay stuff to get connected.

Dante WolfWood
09-30-2006, 11:58 PM
lol, oh ok; thanks...I know, I am an idiot, I'm just learning how to use the netplay on the emulator, still don't have a clue.:p
plus, have no one to play with over the internet.

but, thanks! :p

Sefie1999AD
10-01-2006, 12:39 AM
The game is called Seiken Densetsu 3. You can play it as a multiplayer game if you press Start on Controller #2 (either on SNES or an emulator), or if you're using a SNES emulator, you can use the netplay feature to play the game online. The AI will control the third character. So far, despite several rumors, using netplay with 3 players still doesn't let you play the game as a three-player game. You can't have the AI cast spells automatically for you, either, either you or the other player will have to do it manually.

Dante WolfWood
10-01-2006, 03:00 AM
ok, cool; now I need someone to play with online! :p

anyone interested? :p

well, this game seems really fun; never thought that a mana game would be this fun! just wish I had someone to play with!

Edit by Psychotic: Good to see you're having fun, but please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button in future. :)

~SapphireStar~
10-02-2006, 12:08 AM
Must be really fun if your on here at 3am to tell us about it ...

Dante WolfWood
10-02-2006, 01:50 AM
lol, sorry psychotic, but umm, it wasn't 3 am here when I posted that...sure your clocks right?

Roto13
10-03-2006, 04:32 PM
lol, sorry psychotic, but umm, it wasn't 3 am here when I posted that...sure your clocks right?

http://www.travel-images.com/time-zones.gif

Sefie1999AD
10-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Must be really fun if your on here at 3am to tell us about it ...

5 AM according to my settings. :p Although that's only 9 PM or so in the USA. Seiken Densetsu 3 is a lot of fun, though I haven't really played it much on multiplayer mode. Playing it online would probably get blocked for me by the student apartment's firewall anyway.