PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tactics: The Fan-Film

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-30-2006, 10:06 PM
I've always wanted to do this...

The basic premise I've worked up is two roommates, trying to create an online comic, one roommate is the writer, the other roommate is the artist. They decide to take a walk to clear their heads, since their getting nowhere in either of their departments. They pop into a Curiosity Shop in hopes of finding inspiration there... It is here that they each find a Zodiac Holy Stone...

The Z-Stones grant them powers beyond imagination, but all power corrupts... Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The Writer gains the powers of the Black Mage and Time Mage, the Artists gains the skils of the Monk and Ninja.

Black Mage seeks more stones to become all powerful and even battle with Monk to take his stones. Now begins the hunt for all 13 Z-Stones! Who will be the victor? What of Ultima and the army of Lucavi?

Find out in FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: Z-STONES. Or something like Dragon Ball Z or something. I just thought of the name Z-Stones. Think I'll use it.

What'd ya think? Also... If you were to make a Final Fantasy Tactics Fan Film, how would you do it?

I mean there's TONS of Star Wars, Star Trek, DBZ, FFVIII, FFVII films out there... I think FFT deserves a shot!

Frozen Phantom
09-30-2006, 10:18 PM
wait....Is the characters in the comic making the comic or not???:confused:

Could you rephrase the story

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-30-2006, 10:22 PM
wait....Is the characters in the comic making the comic or not???:confused:

Could you rephrase the story

Two roommates are attempting to create a online comic, but are getting nowhere with it's pre-production stages, so they go to a Curiosity Shop and both find a Zodiac Stone and soon enthralled in battle yada-yada-yada...

The setting is modern times 2006/7/X

EDIT: Okay, maybe I SHOULD go into further detail... This was an idea, that occurred to me when I discovered that my roommate, who along with his other thugish 'homies' insulted me for playing FFT. Low and behold, I found that he had a great appreciation of FFT more than I did... So I let him know that I've LOVED this game since I've played it.

My name is Pharoh, his name is Saggitarius, in the story. We both wanted to start a comic strip online called "Natrually Stupid", and this made me think of maybe there should be a FFT fan-film in comparision to all these other Star Wars, Highlander, DBZ, ect, fan-films.

So we both talked about what would be a great FFT Fan-Film... We started with ourselves. Two roommates looking to create a comic-strip, but we didn't know where to begin, or even come up with character designs...

Sadly, in real life, my roommate died in a car crash, so I'm still thinking about this Fan-Film, and the original story it would follow...

Two roommates, look for inspiration and stop at a Curiosity Shop for inspiration for their comic strip. They find TWO Z-Stones... Pharoh finds, the Aquarius Stone, and Saggitarius find the Saggitarius Stone.

One becomes corrupted with a lust for power, the other tries to save his friend but must risk becoming corrupted by the power of the other 11 Z-Stones...