PDA

View Full Version : Airforce/.../...`

hydrojolt
10-01-2006, 01:15 AM
After beating ultros and his friend chupon, you are falling and face the air force-how do you beat it? Best party suggestion?? I used Cyan, Sabin and Locke:)Help please

Jowy
10-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Use Bolt 2 like it's going out of style, Locke's Hawkeye weapon (it does more damage to flying types), Sabin's Aura Bolt, and Cyan's Dispatch. Take out the MissileBay first; It's an annoyance. When that's gone, Air Force will launch a Speck. Take that thing out immediately so you don't have a lock on your magic. Then focus on the Laser Gun, and eventually Air Force.

I never had any problems with it. o_o

theundeadhero
10-01-2006, 02:28 AM
If you manage to successfully have Locke steal you'll earn one of Edgar's tools before it can be bought in the game.

Avarice-ness
10-01-2006, 02:55 AM
Use Bolt 2 like it's going out of style, Locke's Hawkeye weapon (it does more damage to flying types), Sabin's Aura Bolt, and Cyan's Dispatch. Take out the MissileBay first; It's an annoyance. When that's gone, Air Force will launch a Speck. Take that thing out immediately so you don't have a lock on your magic. Then focus on the Laser Gun, and eventually Air Force.

I never had any problems with it. o_o

Xurts
10-01-2006, 05:59 PM
You use Cyan. There's your problem.

The fight with Air Force was so incredibly easy for me. I used Sabin, Strago, and Relm. Aqua Rake and Bolt 2 totally raped it.

ljkkjlcm9
10-01-2006, 08:46 PM

The fight with Air Force was so incredibly easy for me. I used Sabin, Strago, and Relm. Aqua Rake and Bolt 2 totally raped it.

Cyan is not a problem, I dominate the entire game with Cyan. The party he uses works fine, and is actually a pretty good party. Like people said, Locke use magic/attack, Sabin Aura Bolt, Cyan Dispatch. You could do other things with Cyan, such as quadra slam if you know it, but I usually just stick with dispatch cause it's faster.

THE JACKEL

Xurts
10-02-2006, 01:03 AM

Cyan is not a problem, I dominate the entire game with Cyan. The party he uses works fine, and is actually a pretty good party. Like people said, Locke use magic/attack, Sabin Aura Bolt, Cyan Dispatch. You could do other things with Cyan, such as quadra slam if you know it, but I usually just stick with dispatch cause it's faster.

THE JACKAL
I could maybe tolerate Cyan if it wasn't for how horrible SwdTech is. By the time his bar fills, I could have exceeded the damage that attack would do by 4-8x, depending on the situation. So when I am forced to use him, I never use SwdTech, but normal attacks instead. His stats aren't meant for magic use, so he relies almost entirely on physical damage. Since SwdTech sucks and normal attacks are probably the best option, every character beats him in terms of overall usefulness. Except for maybe Gau and Umaro.

ljkkjlcm9
10-02-2006, 01:45 AM
I could maybe tolerate Cyan if it wasn't for how horrible SwdTech is. By the time his bar fills, I could have exceeded the damage that attack would do by 4-8x, depending on the situation. So when I am forced to use him, I never use SwdTech, but normal attacks instead. His stats aren't meant for magic use, so he relies almost entirely on physical damage. Since SwdTech sucks and normal attacks are probably the best option, every character beats him in terms of overall usefulness. Except for maybe Gau and Umaro.

Ever heard of Quick? I've beaten every form of Kefka using only Cyan to attack without even getting hit. Quick, Quadra Slice, Quadra Slice, repeat. Say what you want about him, but Swd Tech doesn't suck.

and actually any character can be useful if you know how to properly use them

THE JACKEL

Cruise Control
10-02-2006, 02:18 AM
I use Edgar, Terra (can't remeber if it was her or Celes for this fight), Locke, and Cyan. I set Edgar on tool, turbofire A. I did no work. It's an easy fight.

nik0tine
10-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Have Terra morph and use Bolt 2 or throw a thunder rod. Throwing 2 thunder rods with Terra should finish the battle.