PDA

View Full Version : designing a game need help

sweettooth_163rd
10-01-2006, 04:46 AM
iv been working on a game called the paliden chronicles and its about a group of five peaple who become one with the five primary elements of water fire earth air and lightning.

Dynast-Kid
10-01-2006, 04:50 AM
iv been working on a game called the paliden chronicles and its about a group of five peaple who become one with the five primary elements of water fire earth air and lightning.

Ummm...Some more details would be nice.

Araciel
10-01-2006, 04:52 AM
might be more effective in the general gaming forum too

kikimm
10-01-2006, 04:52 AM
might be more effective in the general gaming forum too

Yes

sweettooth_163rd
10-01-2006, 04:53 AM
wel what would you like to know the charecters or more on the story

Psychotic
10-01-2006, 04:53 AM
I think the Help forum would have more people with technical knowledge than the Gen. Gaming forum. *shakes fist at kikimm* (I moved it first, folks! point and laugh at her, not me)

sweettooth_163rd
10-01-2006, 04:57 AM
could i get it moved to gaming forum then id be thankful

Araciel
10-01-2006, 05:05 AM
i think a basic description of what you want help with would be the most important thing

sweettooth_163rd
10-01-2006, 05:10 AM
wel as soon as i get the designs posted i would like some help withmonster designs,maps and bonus charecters.

oh and i heard albhedkid is good at this sort of thang.

Araciel
10-01-2006, 05:11 AM
so you need someone to give you ideas or art or programming?

sweettooth_163rd
10-01-2006, 05:34 AM
wel right now im redrawing the charecter designs so i can post them but some ideas would help

sir helix
10-01-2006, 04:29 PM
i would be glad to help you with some charecter designs

sweettooth_163rd
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
i would be glad to help you with some charecter designs
Thanks for the designs sir helix

Markus. D
10-01-2006, 07:27 PM
ooooh games :D

gameplay wise, what is it that you are going to be using?

any software?

Behold the Void
10-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Oh, and so you know, it's spelled "Paladin", and I'm not quite sure how a Paladin, generally regarded as a Holy Warrior, fits in with the five elements, which tend to be more primal and naturalistic as opposed to supported by some diefic power.

Also, Lightning is generally folded into the "Air" element. If you want to go with five elements, you might want to use the five Musashi identified, Earth, Air, Water, Fire, and Void.

Sylvie
10-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Also, Lightning is generally folded into the "Air" element. If you want to go with five elements, you might want to use the five Musashi identified, Earth, Air, Water, Fire, and Void.

Everyone should listen to Musashi*.

*is Genji's hero.

sir helix
11-06-2006, 09:27 PM
wel seettooth and i have been using the elements fire, water,earth,air,lightning,dark,and light for years and dont plan on stopping now

oddler
11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
So, let's hear some details. What's up with this game?

sir helix
11-07-2006, 11:18 PM
ask sweettooth i just draw peaple hes makin it

sir helix
11-07-2006, 11:18 PM
sweettooth get ur butt on here and answer there questions

sweettooth_163rd
12-08-2006, 02:39 AM
characters
lint jewel
senoto jewel
penta jewel
red veto
izon windol
seth
zhaine

sweettooth_163rd
12-20-2006, 12:39 AM
hey sirhelix get off my case

sir helix
03-25-2007, 03:44 AM
after months of waiting here are the paladins wel the first five any way.
the names are on the charecters with there element

sir helix
03-25-2007, 03:51 AM
here are some other playable charecters: lore zhain tyler heather and vex

Rostum
03-25-2007, 04:48 AM
Here, I took it upon myself to design you another character!

http://www.graxdomain.co.uk/images/captain_planet.gif

I believe it is most fitting to your storyline.

sir helix
03-25-2007, 04:55 AM
nice gesture but captain planet has nothin on the paladins they would kick his god green ass back to the core ..............this was a recording................................

Rostum
03-25-2007, 05:00 AM
the paladins they would kick his god green ass back to the core

But Captain Planet is all those powers combined! He's a hero, he's going to take pollution down to zero!

:(

sir helix
03-29-2007, 07:01 AM
THE LEGEND by: demonation studios. a paladin production. story by tyler woodard and scott heath. art by scott heath.

CHAPTER (1): envasion of the darkness

the game starts with two men stairing eatch other down. one carrys a gient sword colered in glissning jewels the other has a sword that has a moon handle.

Lint--why senoto, why did you choose darkness, you had a choice and you chose wrong and now you pay.

penta's voice--my brothers hate eatch other but i love them both, i believe that the elements should live together in piece but the power of the light must conquer over evil.

senoto-- i believe you chose wrong little brother, i havent seen you two in over eight years, so how bout some brotherly love for once...(they both draw there blades)
or better yet letes just kill eatch other.
penta's voice--we are eatch born with a sword but only three can use it. this the rule of the jewel family, we trust it and embrace it..

then Lint and senoto fight and flashes of the other charecters appear wile the thyme song is playing (kremlin dusk..by: utada hikaru)

we now see two airahips racing at high speed toward a dark and gloomy castle. on board the first ship we see a man in blue aemour with a gient sheald barking commands to his crew

Muloyay-- gonga mira take out those syphers.(pointing at two winged women). jelly sainomy keep us steady. and you four uhhhhhhhh do what ever it is you do on this ship.
mira-- captain there are tomany there boarding us. we cant take mutch more of this.
muloyay--gonga join us in combat.

gonga jumps from the crows nest and nails a boarding piren in the head with a gient axe.

gonga-oonga monga teonga songa.

then senoto baords them with three gaurds at his side.(Boss fight) senoto lvl 50-s troop x3 lvl 2) in this fight just atk the gaurds and you win also you learn how to use items in combat.

now senoto and muloyay fight and it carrys up into the controle room.

muloyay--senoto you brute if we fight here we all crash and burn.
senoto--wel better be protecting that wheel then. hahaha.

they then cross blades and jelly waddles in with a whisky bottal in his left hand and a rusty musket in the other.

mr.jelly-- im drunk.(leans agenst the wheel causing the ship to lean.
senoto and muloyay--nooooooooooo you bafoon. the ship then hits dragon arch and they are all laonched onto th ground exept senoto who is rescued by his girlfriend scarlet.

now you have complete contrle of gonga,muloyay,mira,and sainomy. walk around and fight some monsters to lvl up gonga and sainomy you will be rewarded later for this. to continue the story go to the castles entrence.

sainomy-- the only way to get the ship off the ground is to get some bulltoads from ongonia and make em run in a wheel so gonga we get to go to your home .
gonga-- gonga go homga yegasta.( gonga lifts her up and lays a gient sweaty kiss on her cheek then puts her on his shoulder and runs off.
mira-- wait sais a valker and gongas an onga she wont be aloud in and he wont just for befriending her.
muloyay--yes but we have a bigger fish to fry we are in dragon arch so we need to have the kings permission to leave our ship here. jelly you and the ooms stay here. mira come with me.
foom,toom,room,and doom--hey why dont you call use by our names and not just the ooms?

muloyay ignores them and walks into the castle. and there sitting on a stone throne is a man in a suit of armour and a samurai helm.
muloyay--parden me king seth of dragon arch but our ship has crashed into your castle and is beyond being grounded so with your permission may we fix it and take our leave with out any problims. seth stands and grabs his spear and mira draws her guns . seth throws it past them and it kills a sypher.

seth--relax firecracker im not in the mood for the sheding of humen blood.
mira--humen but arnt you humen too.
seth--lady im far from being humen(a wing sprouts from his left shoulder blade)

senoto and a batalion of soldiers bust in the door.seth stars killing the men one bt one and points a charge at senoto but scarlet jumpsdown and blocks his atk.

(Boss fight) scarlet lvl15 . scarlet is fast but is taken down pretty easly if u use the jump ability. use muloyays steal ability to get 16 medkits and a lightning stone...
after the fight senoto and scarlet vanish and you can use seth freely but muloyay and mira leave.
exit the castle and folow the road to shoken there you meet penta she tells you about the night befor.

penta--senoto and lint nearly killed eatch other last night if it wasnt for that explosion i thank they would have.
seth--lint is what lights the sky in a rain storm senoto is what caused the shadow of the rainstorm and you where the rain that pieced it together if it was not for you being there your brothers would be dead.

you now have to go to shoken castle and when you get to the entrence a new scene starts...

red sits at a bar chugging down beer after beer. then two bikers spot him.

b1--hey check out the minor.(points at red)
b2--(walks over to red) hey kid arnt you alittle too young to be in here drinking?
red-- back off ass jokey. go back to your fag hotel .
b1--you gotta mouth on ya boy(takes reds beer and chugs it.
red--you son of a bitch( every one in the bar hits the floor and the music stops.
b2--wat the hell?(looks around and shrugs)
red--(walks over to the juke box and puts on some rock music) lets go crackerjack.

red then draws his charished severn knife and stabs biker 2 in the leg then biker 1 is hit in the head with a bar stool.

(Boss fight) biker1 lvl 2 biker2 lvl2.

after the fight red punches biker 1 in the mouth( blood and teeth fly from his mouth.

red--nice jacket mind if i try it on( smiling evily)
b1-- yeah sure what ever ju ju just dont kill me(crying)

red then puts on the jacket and flips the guy off.

men in bar-- great job master redden veto sir.(bowing)
red-- yo barkeep 1 to go please.(takes a beer and walks out in to a croud of gaurds)

veto gaurds surround a man in a brown ponchoe a purple shirt and puffy white pants.

lint-- come one ill take you all on.( draws his moon sabor)
red--(pulls a skimask over his face and jumps out in the croud) yo need some help.
lint-- if you can fight then hell yeah.

(Fight)veto gaurds lvl 5 x3 you go agensed 7waves (in this fight you learn how to use mosic spells lint has lightning, red has fire, penta has water, and seth has air.

veto--they're too strong get the ogre.
red-- the ogre? (Boss fight) rock ogre lvl 19 at the start of battal you can use reds awakened wrath power to kill the beast instently.

lint and red run out of kinlin.

lint-- so whats your name im lint jewel i was looking for redden veto.
red-- im nerohos i was in there haven a round and your war looked like fun so i joined the fun.

you now can lvl up lint and red (aka nerohos) untill you try to enter the forest you can also go to the dead lands desert but red will say not to go and you are forced back so go to the forest and you are knocked out and sent to the felville temple

???--wake up new . ya don won ta bay aslayp on da road. ya bay berd bayt ef ya dayd.
lint-- wha where are we and who are you.
red--dude what are you is a better one?(spots the mans cat ears)
???--me names izon windol. i om da paladeen o arth.
red--paladin?
izon-- why yees an yoo too ar paladeens as well. leent jewel an reddon vetoe
lint--you are red veto.
red--(lifts up the skimask) yah i am im not proud of who i am thoe.
izon--yoo hov a flom in ya hat. thot moks yoo da paladeen o far.
an yoo leent hov shokin cerge thot moks yoo da paladeen o litnin.
lint-- and what makes you the earth paladin?
izon--me love foe da arth. thats wot.
lint--ok ill reask REDS question what the fuck are you(throwing his finger in izons face)
izon--om a fi'eryon hof beenet hof hymen.

izon joins your party and you can again lvl up to your hearts content untill you go south to shoken were you meet up with seth and penta.

penta--(hugs lint) lint you butt where have you been bro.
lint--i had a bit of an errend to run (puts his hand on reds head.)
izon--(bows) ets a pleesure paladeens o wata an ear.
seth--i have told her all about it izon so you can drop the broken speech act.
izon--good cus that has murder on my lungs.

two troops fall from the sky. lint draws his moon-sabor,red draws his severn knife,penta pulls a staff from her back, seth whistles and a spear falls into his hands, and izon slips two gient claws onto his arms.

(fight) troops lvl 25
the troops are the least of your worries once you kill them two more enimys come down

senoto--hello lint,penta,and who ever you three are.
red-- we're the paladins you turd faced :skull::skull::skull::skull: pile.
lint,izon,seth,and penta-- YOU IDIOT!
senoto-- paladins you say wel wel wel then show me how well you use you mosic.
scarlet-- so dear these sre your seblings?(holding senoto's waist with her back to your party)
penta--what the hell shes younger than i am.
scarlet what 13s to young?
penta-- in my book yeah.
senoto tackles lint

(Boss fight) senoto lvl 50 scarlet lvl 35. ok theres no way youll win this fight so dont try just sit back and take your lumps.

senoto--wel if you are the paladins then my work is gonig to be simple.

sexy yuna
03-29-2007, 07:15 AM
i took the pics of the charecters and made this card for sweettooth and sir helix enjoy (oh and helix thx for emailing me the files)

sweettooth_163rd
03-29-2007, 06:46 PM
hey mia is this how you foud out all about the paladins

Jowy
03-29-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.antiquetech.com/pictures%20thumbnail/wpe5.jpg

DeStyle
03-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Jowy's right, man you got to stop raping the English
language. The faults on that part make me question wether
you're serious or not.

It makes you look like a 12 year old, and it makes me question
your game-making capabilities.

I'm guessing the game is going to be RPG-maker 2000, in
that case you wont need hand drawn concept art, the art
looks bad, better than what I would have come up with,
but not even close to the quality you can present without
getting laughed at.

I'm not doing my best to be mean or anything, but all you
show us at the moment is a story line written in crappy English.
And a peice of crappy unimplementable concept art.

Really if you make a game or if you ask help when making a
game just present yourself a little better.

sexy yuna
03-30-2007, 02:28 AM
wel yeah i thought it was a cool idea so i decideed to join ya.

and this is how i draw lint and red

Rostum
03-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Would it hurt you to spend maybe 10 minutes more to colour in properly? Or didn't you learn to colour in the lines at school? It just looks like you rushed to draw it in 2 minutes.

escobert
03-30-2007, 02:42 AM
I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME :D