PDA

View Full Version : So i hurt myself...

Fonzie
10-01-2006, 06:46 AM
Running through the house i hit a chair with my foot, and noticed my pinky-toe was in a 45 degree angle(dislocated :D). Well, me being ALL THAT IS MAN i popped it back in place. Share your painful stories here.

Paro
10-01-2006, 06:53 AM
I was running through the crawl space under my house and as i was ducking down i didn't notive a pipe coming my way and got knocked out. i woke up 20 mins later with a headache and a fat goose egg.

DarkLadyNyara
10-01-2006, 07:07 AM
Where do I begin...

I did a face plant in the parking lot last semester. I somehow managed to tear my leg open despite wearing jeans. (and no, the jeans were not torn.)

Then there was the time that I was running to get the phone, and stepped down hard on a toothpick that was sticking out of the carpet. It broke off, and I ended up spending as month on crutches. Not fun. :(

Then there was the time I fell out of an olive tree, and landed literally on my head.

And when I was about four or five, I ran headfirst into a metal bar. :whimper:

Reles
10-01-2006, 08:08 AM
I fell off a moving car onto gravel. I've suffered horrible scars that'll never heal beyond this: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/shaleadarkin/afdf45ff.jpg except the scab on the lower foot is cleared, but the color is even redder. A nurse tried to explain it to me, but apparently if I scratch or wear irritable shoes, my scar or whatever that spot is can get even worse. I also have scars on my knees about the size of golf balls and a scar running from my elbow down to the halfway mark between my wrist. Not only did I suffer physically but I have an irrational fear of falling out of cars randomly or to be thrown by some unknown object and into the ground. Also I've become quite self conscious about my scars, it sucks when I wear a skirt and I look down to see these horrendous marks. Maybe eventually I'll get over it.

vorpal blade
10-01-2006, 10:46 AM
As a young lad, my brother shut a door and the knob hit me just above my eye and I needed stitches.

In the sixth grade, I was balancing on a boogie board on the arm of a sofa, fell off, and broke my arm. The cast made it difficult to play games for a while.

I constantly run into things: telephone cords, trees, doorways, closed doors, open doors, the heater, and a big bar that was sticking out of the back of a truck that left a bruise. And i got my right pinky finger crushed in a heavy door.

Resha
10-01-2006, 12:47 PM
I was running and I fell down a few days ago. Visitin' the doc and limpin' and all that jazz. 'nuff said.

I...I am stupid. :(

Quindiana Jones
10-01-2006, 04:25 PM
I've smurfed myself up many a time. I'll share a few here.

When I was 3 I went down a...probably about 2ft hill on my tricycle, unknowing of the pothole at the bottom. Front wheel went in, I went over a dragged my face about 5 feet along the gravel road. So I hear. My face was pretty mashed, it's amazing I'm as attractive as I am now.

Also when I was 3, I was messing with a fishing hook (you know, LIKE you do!), seeing how sharp it was. It was quite sharp, and went through my right middle finger, just below the nail. That was nasty.

Urrrmm...when I was...young, I ran into an invisible wire, and it bollocksed me across the upper lip/gum. I flipped hahaha.

Xander
10-01-2006, 05:38 PM
My neck keeps acting weird and it did it a minute ago when I was trying to unplug the PS2, really strong pain, arrrgh, and it wouldnt go away for ages. Was rubbing it but seemed to be making it worse. That got me pissed :(

theundeadhero
10-01-2006, 06:06 PM
I tried to kick a street light Friday night and wound up falling to the ground scraping my elbows pretty bad.

~SapphireStar~
10-01-2006, 06:10 PM
I always manage to stump my little toe on the sides of doors and catch my knee on my grandmaother's dreaded coffee table. I swwear it moves so you walk into it as the whole family gets at least 2 bruises from it weekly!