PDA

View Full Version : I MADE A BIG MISTAKE YESTERDAY

Alive-Cat
10-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Yesterday, I went against everything I have ever stood for. Yesterday, I went against all that is righteous, and good. Yesterday, I set foot into Star Bucks. And yesterday, I drunk something from Star Bucks.
The story -

Captain's log, stardate 54324.5: I was in London for the day shopping for new clothes. Of course I bought the most awesomest amazedness coolest clothes in the world. Including Hello Kitty laces for my shoes, and a Hello Kitty hat. Amazing. Simply amazing.
About halfway into my shopping I found I had grown quite hungry. So I did what I always do when I'm hungry; I decided to go and get something to drink. The only place that I could find at that point in time was Starbucks, my long-time arch nemesis. I was dazed from shopping, therefore not at my best, but this was no excuse. What little dignity I had left in me persuaded me to at least buy hot chocolate, not coffee. It tasted like coffee anyway. I think it was coffee.
That night, I began to feel a little under the weather but, because I simply don't get sick, of course I wasn't sick. But there were some frequent visits to the toilet that night.
This morning, I wake up and for some reason, out of the blue, I have a full blown cold, except I don't feel like I've got one. I just have all the symptoms. I don't know what they put in that "hot chocolate" but I'm pretty sure it wasn't chocolate.
If Starbucks are going to take over the world, then I am going to have to take over myself before those scoundrels get the chance.
So, the aim of this thread, is to share your experiences with cafés and etc etc, whether it be bad service, horrible drinks/food, or horrible one legged monkeys, that stare and stare at you and won't look away oh god stop looking at me you filthy monkeys STOP IT

Paro
10-01-2006, 09:55 AM
the coffee shop i go to it pretty good, they have lived bands and poetry nights on weekend, lots of people go there for the social acpect first and the coffee second. i talk comics on thursday nights with some friends.

i really don't like starbucks, the coffee sucks and it's way to expensive

Christmas
10-01-2006, 09:59 AM
PostsFind all posts by Old Manus
Find all threads started by Old Manus

Referrals: 5
User Notes: 1756 [View] [Post User Note]
(Last Note: 09-30-2006 10:38 PM) Home Page:
http://www.freewebs.com/ihatethings
Email:
Send a message via email to Old Manus
Private Message:
Send a private message to Old Manus

Instant Messaging jimzombiee@hotmail.com
jimzombie

Additional Information Group Memberships
Date of Birth:
April 2, 1989
Formerly:
Old Mother Hubbard
James
IRC Nicks:
Old_Manus
Biography:
penis
Waiter
FFXI Character Name:
ubersmurfer
FFXI Server:
I don't play FFXI.

YOU MIGHT HAVE BETTER LUCK IF YOU MET THIS PERSON.

Rainecloud
10-01-2006, 10:06 AM
I'm unusually fussy when it comes to eating/drinking in cafes and restaurants. If someone is smoking in the establishment, I do not go in. Hell, if I see someone smoking in a cafe, chances are I'll never go back in. Ever.

These days, I tend to stick to places I know.

Levian
10-01-2006, 10:09 AM
You're dead to me now, Alive-Man.

Resha
10-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Starbucks is my temple, and its coffee and the fraps my Gods.

Well done, child, I am proud of you and your wisdom in picking such a house of the holies as a drinking destination.

We embrace you.

Iceglow
10-01-2006, 02:10 PM
ahhh star bucks the wonderous biggotry of their delicious coffee. (although going for a cappucino from star bucks with twisted_tinkerbell is like playing russian roullette. since she realized that she could turn me on with the froth she does it all the time.)

It's perfectly good to drink from star bucks and alive man if you were there yesterday as in the 30th of september 2006 I can well understand the cold, since I spend 50% of my time at tinker's in Maida Vale. I know for a fact that yesterday the weather was absoloutely crap in central london. Aside from that what part of london did you go to? Oxford street? The west end? Brent Cross? Where!!!

Skogs
10-01-2006, 02:13 PM
The guy who serves me coffee went on Big Brother.

Seriously.

Dreddz
10-01-2006, 02:18 PM
I used to go to Starbucks and grab the milk and coco powder and make myself a free milkshake. I'd never buy anything from there, not because it tastes bad, but because its expensive. If I was out and about shopping in London and had acyual money, I'd much rather pop into Cafe Nero.

ama124
10-01-2006, 03:26 PM
yuck, i hate starbucks. Theyre coffee is way too strong for my liking. There fraps are good though i'll give them that. Give me wawa coffee and then you have a happy girl. Now that is heaven :D

Quindiana Jones
10-01-2006, 04:05 PM
If, when you order, you say that their job sucks, they spit in your coffee. It adds flavour and excitement.

Moon Rabbits
10-01-2006, 04:06 PM
I like Starbucks :(