PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing DS?

Kyri
10-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Is this game worth getting if you can't play online?

Paro
10-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Over 1500 unique items are available in the game, such as furniture, shirts, and accessories. Several promotional items are also available at determined dates by connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, visiting Nintendo sponsored events, and writing letters to townspeople and other Animal Crossing: Wild World players. Although you can hack these items by using a well known game cartridge.

Sylvie
10-01-2006, 05:18 PM
I wouldn't waste money on it. It's a horribly repetetive game. After playing for a month, you'll probably find yourself turning the game on, looking at both shops, and then turning it off. There's about 3 things that you can do, and you gain nothing from them. Fishing, Finding fossils, and insect hunting. You gain almost nothing from these activities. No stats or anything. It gets extremely boring, and in the long run this game isn't worth it.

NINJA_Ryu
10-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Over 1500 unique items are available in the game, such as furniture, shirts, and accessories. Several promotional items are also available at determined dates by connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, visiting Nintendo sponsored events, and writing letters to townspeople and other Animal Crossing: Wild World players. Although you can hack these items by using a well known game cartridge.

along with that, there is an insatiable yearning for money in my case (bells is the currency)

plus, i just want to show one paticular racoon the meaning of PAIN!!!!

excellent game for the entrepenuer and collector, but if your expected fast action and voracious battles, this is not the place....:(

animals are cute though ^ ^

Roto13
10-01-2006, 06:03 PM
It depends. If you like games that don't really have a point, go for it. Some people (like myself) don't really enjoy games unless there's an objective.

Put it this way. If you like The Sims, you might like Animal Crossing. :P