PDA

View Full Version : Banjo Three-ie?

Rase
10-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Anyway, in case you don't know already, there's a trailer out for Banjo Kazooie 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePgIGmYv-sY) for the Xbox 360. So, this thread is basically for that. Talk about how much you're looking forward to/loathing the release of it, etc. You guys know the drill.

Personally, I rather enjoyed the original, never played the sequel. It was a fun game with some really interesting level and moves, and I hope this one keeps up with that tradition (though Rare's 360 track record has been less then steller in my opinion). Still, I would prefer not having to collect notes to open doors, then pieces to open worlds. One random thing to collect is enough, thanks.

Roto13
10-01-2006, 11:42 PM
Banjo Kazooie is the reason I hate Rare. It's like they turned Super Mario 64 into a collect-a-thon and stuck a bear in it.

Sylvie
10-01-2006, 11:51 PM
My friend used to have this game. It sucked.

ljkkjlcm9
10-02-2006, 12:05 AM
It was a fun game at first, but gets extremely repetitive and annoying, especially if you're missing like, 1 music note in a level. Banjo-Tooie was cool because Kazooie could become a dragon, and there were cool secrets in both games.

THE JACKEL

Markus. D
10-02-2006, 07:36 AM
Banjo Tooie was amazing <3

not that my taste of videogames was very tasteful back then.

Slothy
10-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Banjo Kazooie is the reason I hate Rare. It's like they turned Super Mario 64 into a collect-a-thon and stuck a bear in it.

Agreed. I haven't liked a Rare game since Perfect Dark myself, and since I've at least disliked, if not outright hated, every Rare platformer I've ever played, I'm not going to be getting excited about this one. Maybe if it actually turns out to be a good game I'd be willing to check it out, but I'm not holding my breath.