PDA

View Full Version : Toon Diseny

Marluxiaswife
10-02-2006, 04:58 AM
Toon Diseny took down the old cartoons like TaleSpin,Ducktales,Garfield and Friends,Gooftrops,Darkwing Duck and somemore that i might not know or can't write XD
but why did they do that?, those were the really good characters and now they took it off! should Toon Diseny put back those cartoons?
or should Disney Channel have it again? :)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
10-02-2006, 05:38 AM
I think Toon Disney got rid of those cartoons because they're old...Most of those cartoons like Darkwing Duck and Tale Spin only had two seasons and that was it. Watching reruns over and over again can get a little boring.

Marluxiaswife
10-02-2006, 06:25 AM
I think Toon Disney got rid of those cartoons because they're old...Most of those cartoons like Darkwing Duck and Tale Spin only had two seasons and that was it. Watching reruns over and over again can get a little boring.

well old cartoons are better than the ones now!, the ones know suck and the story sucks as well along with the drawings.
Cartoons like TaleSpin had good story line and is really funny

Dynast-Kid
10-02-2006, 06:27 AM
Pepper Ann was the hottest show on television!

Araciel
10-02-2006, 06:27 AM
just have to buy them on DVD....if they exist, i have no idea.

Marluxiaswife
10-02-2006, 06:28 AM
just have to buy them on DVD....if they exist, i have no idea.

i am buy the TaleSpin DVD's next week :exdee: can't wait

Araciel
10-02-2006, 06:29 AM
heheh awesome...

can i borrow them? ;)

Marluxiaswife
10-02-2006, 06:32 AM
heheh awesome...

can i borrow them? ;)

http://www.ioffer.com/i/Talespin-Complete-Series-on-4-DVD-s-Tale-Spin--12072135

i'm buying the whole series for my b-day!, but geting it the month before my b-day this is the site i'm buying it off of..... Araciel

Araciel
10-02-2006, 06:36 AM
is that even a legal reproduction? i dunno...seems shady to me

Marluxiaswife
10-02-2006, 06:38 AM
is that even a legal reproduction? i dunno...seems shady to me

WAAA!!!!!!!
o.k how about this? i might be from here then.... :D

http://www.tvclassico.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=71

Araciel
10-02-2006, 06:42 AM
still....not an official disney dvd, i don't know how they get away with it....but it's a business so i have to assume it's legal somehow, though i didn't think it would be....maybe cause it was originally broadcast on normal cable, it's ok but i have no idea how that works

Marluxiaswife
10-02-2006, 06:43 AM
still....not an official disney dvd, i don't know how they get away with it....but it's a business so i have to assume it's legal somehow, though i didn't think it would be....maybe cause it was originally broadcast on normal cable, it's ok but i have no idea how that works

me either!, but my Mother is going to buy it for me :D

Araciel
10-02-2006, 06:47 AM

me either!, but my Mother is going to buy it for me :D

rock on then! birthday presents are good....all i got was a batman shirt, but i love it

Marluxiaswife
10-02-2006, 03:17 PM
thats cool!, i can't wait untill my mother orders my TaleSpin series for me on DVD! :)
and later i'm planing to get Ducktales,Gooftrops,Pink Pather,Garfield and Friends and House of Villans :D