PDA

View Full Version : THE ULTIMATE (and easiet) WAY TO LEVEL UP!!!

loza
10-02-2006, 09:41 AM
have you gotten to a point in the game where u REALLY REALLY need 2 level up but can't be stuffed? well here is the solution!!
you need:
sticky tape
a small beer bottle (u don't NEED it but it helps)

u need to have (in the game) one or more of these 3 things:
.someone on dressphere ALCHIMST and she needs 2 no MEGA-POTION
.someone on dressshere ALCHIMST mixing HIGH POTIONS
OR
someone using MEGA-POTIONS on their turn

NOTE:you need to make sure that u have the CONFIGURATION set so that the controls are to MEMORY so u use the same actions as you did in your last battle. You also need to make sure that 1 person is healing (not with magic) and 2 people attacking (also not with magic).

HOW TO SET IT UP:
1. firstly you need to go to a place where the fiends are really easy to beat (e.g: BESAID)
2. secondly pause the game and tape the left anolog stick 2 the LEFT(make sure its the left coz if it's any other way you'll probably kill yourself or constantly run away from battle thefore getting u NOWHERE) make sure you are running into a wall!!!!
3. thridly you tape over the 'X' button and place the beer bottle (top first) over the button
4. lastly you make sure the bottle will stay on the button (you can put it near a wall for it 2 ballance on or something) and then unpause the game and leave it for a while

NOTE:even if they are piss weak fiends you will learn heaps of abillitys over time AND you might even level up!

i did this and Rikku mastered ALCHIMST!!
try it! does it help?
it could work for other final fantasys IF you can hold the 'X' button and the actions will still take place :D

Mirage
10-02-2006, 10:01 AM
I never really got to the point where I had to level up, can you tell me when I get there?

loza
10-02-2006, 10:17 AM
I never really got to the point where I had to level up, can you tell me when I get there?

it's really tha point when you can't defeat an enemy if that never happens then you have nothing 2 worry about ^_^

Armisael
10-02-2006, 10:28 AM

I never really got that point too, the game's easy!

Roto13
10-02-2006, 02:57 PM

The 100-level dungeon thing can get kinda sticky.

Christmas
10-02-2006, 04:31 PM
:screwy:

Dell
10-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Erm.....I already know about this.......

Armisael
10-03-2006, 08:14 PM

As long as you have Cat Nip, it's ok!

Devil Shroom
10-03-2006, 08:52 PM

As long as you have Cat Nip, it's ok!

Nah, even then it's pretty darn tricky.

Markus. D
10-04-2006, 02:49 PM
its an alright technique... but I figured out better.

Mirage
10-04-2006, 11:52 PM

I got the levels I needed while simply going through it, no need to power-level.

Venom
10-05-2006, 01:53 AM
Levels are unnecassary.

Mogi
10-06-2006, 02:05 AM
It's sad that someone would need to level up outside of the storyline. It's even more sad that someone does side missions (Alchemist dressphere) and still needs to level up outside of the storyline.

I guess it would be good though if you... didn't fight anyone but forced battles?

Devil Shroom
10-06-2006, 12:46 PM
I don't know why'd you go through all that when there's a much simplier way of doing things.

*cough* Lady Luck, double EXP *cough*

foxterneil
11-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I really want to try that out now!! :D

Cruise Control
11-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Way to copy off gamefaqs *applauds*

ScottNUMBERS
11-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Anyone can level to 99 on FFX-2, but to ballance a beer bottle on your PS2 controller that takes pure skill.

Khaotic
11-28-2006, 07:49 AM
I said something about this with whitemage and praying back when the game first came out, nice try though :D

Mirage
11-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Levels are unnecassary.
The truth. Abilities are all that are needed. <3 at killing the first boss in one hit at level 3.
Killed the last boss at level 23, and the only reason my level was that high was that it was impossible for me to gain less exp even with that no-encounters item.

Dr.M
12-02-2006, 12:48 AM
no, no! ill tell you the way to do it!
go to the mi'hen highroad, put on dresspheres that your charaters arn't very good at and then pause the game with the start button, while its paused, put sticky tape on the up d-pad button and X. then unpause and watch her go! lol. go do something like a shower and by the time your finished she'll be at the end of the highroad and leveled up. just know this works better if the girls can kill the feinds with one or two attacks so they dont die out there alone.