PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix shots

~SapphireStar~
10-02-2006, 05:07 PM
I so cant wait for this movie, here are some pics already been released, so I guess we have to drool over them till release day!

But I hate Harrys hair! Whats happened to his lushious locks?! Outrageous! Luna looks okish, Hermoine is still gorgoues as are the Weasley twins l

Take a peek (http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808475612/photo/stills)

Polaris
10-02-2006, 05:09 PM
:lol: bad hairdresser... I'm expecting it too! It was the last book I read of his and probably the last one!

LunarWeaver
10-02-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm pretty excited for this movie! This book was so enormous they're going to have to chop a ton of it out, which is fine for me but then I have to listen to all my friends bitch about how much they changed :jess: As if it isn't expected at this point.

He kinda has boyband hair in this one. Eh, it'll all work out. This book was depressing and I hope the movie recaptures that.

According to IGN this is the last film that Emma Watson is committed to right now. She said she's unsure if she wants to do the last two or if she wants to be an actress at all. Getting a new Hermione this late in the game sure will be odd.

~SapphireStar~
10-02-2006, 05:16 PM
He kinda has boyband hair in this one
He does doesnt he! Love the shot of The D.A. Havent found any of Sirius yet though :( Im looking forward to the moive, but also dreading it as one of my fav characters dies :(

Jowy
10-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Luna Lovegood looks exactly like I pictured her. Everyone else still looks the same, obviously.

Cookie
10-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Luna looks scarily like my ex :S Good to see that Harry is looking slightly less homo, but now he looks like a murderer or something. Hope Emma Watson stays till the end it always ruins it when someone new is brought in to replace a main character.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
10-02-2006, 05:33 PM
The ending of this book was a little disappointing for me and Radio Times probably won't award more than a three stars

pinkmage
10-02-2006, 06:55 PM
grrr this is what i hate about the films, that is not how i imagined dolores umbridge! kinda ruins it if u get what i mean.

harrys hair is awful but rons is a darn sight better

and it is official, i will cry my eyes out when sirius dies... :kaocry:

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-02-2006, 07:00 PM
I dunno... Luna looks too... cute? I guess that's the best word for it. Less vacant, definitely. I always draw the Luna - Osaka parallel in my mind.

Denmark
10-02-2006, 07:04 PM
dolores umbridge should be bigger. and i imagined luna as being dark-haired. and cho chang as more attractive. and i always seem to forget that dean thomas is black. and ron should be taller. and i thought i had one more complaint but i forget it. i don't watch the movies anyway so it's not that big of a deal.

Miriel
10-02-2006, 07:04 PM
I am disgusted by Harry's hair. Disgusted!

I think Luna looks suitable, but not perfect. Needs to look a bit more... eccentric, frazzeled, loopy. Looks too normal as she is right now.

And whoaa, the twins are OLD. Too old! Why do they look so old? Dang.

Umbridge looks like perfection.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-02-2006, 07:06 PM
i imagined umbridge more shorter and older :(

FallenAngel411
10-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Dear god, everyone's starting to look a little too old o.O

I might have to revise my original complaint about having to switch the cast...they might just have to. :cry:

Hate the hair! :3

Breine
10-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Hmm, that's not how I imagined Umbridge's office to look like, but anyways... I really liked the book so I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. All of this remind me that I should really be reading in my Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince some more...

Kirobaito
10-02-2006, 08:39 PM
dolores umbridge should be bigger. and i imagined luna as being dark-haired. and cho chang as more attractive. and i always seem to forget that dean thomas is black. and ron should be taller. and i thought i had one more complaint but i forget it. i don't watch the movies anyway so it's not that big of a deal.
Well, Luna is described as having blond hair, so I doubt that's a real problem.

It's the same actress for Cho as in the last movie.

I do agree that I expected Umbridge to be a lot larger.

Griff
10-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Am I seeing things or does Neville look like he wants to kick everyone's ass?

Moon Rabbits
10-02-2006, 11:29 PM
I dunno... Luna looks too... cute? I guess that's the best word for it. Less vacant, definitely.

*in agreement*. Well, she looks alot like I expected her to, except for yeah, she's not spaced out enough.

And to everyone who is anti-new haircut, you all have vrr bad taste :bigsmile:

According to IGN this is the last film that Emma Watson is committed to right now. She said she's unsure if she wants to do the last two or if she wants to be an actress at all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

edits: The fifth book was kind of long and ridiculously boring at parts, I hope the film remedies this.

Doomie
10-03-2006, 12:15 AM
The Emma Watson forums and I stand by Emma's decision, and will follow her either way.

Ashley Schovitz
10-03-2006, 12:41 AM
grrr this is what i hate about the films, that is not how i imagined dolores umbridge! kinda ruins it if u get what i mean.

harrys hair is awful but rons is a darn sight better

I know what you mean, Umbridge is supposed to be fat evil b****, it's not like it's hard to find someone like that and yeah Harry's hair is wrong like it says in the book he always has untidy black hair. I just can't stand to watch the movies anymore when they cut so much stuff from it and give it a kiddish feel. I don't want people who haven't read the books to get that impression from the series!

Croyles
10-03-2006, 12:42 AM
The Emma Watson forums and I stand by Emma's decision, and will follow her either way.

hahaha!! Sorry i just found that very funny...

I never really liked Emma Watson much, so maybe a new actress will be good.

Skarr
10-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Harry looks atrocious...as does his hair. :yuck: I have to say, for the book that made me like Harry Potter, this movie better not disappoint.

Hawkeye
10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
i imagined umbridge more shorter and older :(
Not so much older, as she looks old already, but I imagined her a bit chubbery than what the movie will display.

Shlup
10-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Weasley twins are growing less and less attractive, and Harry's hair loses. I vote Neville.

And, yes, I am eyeing underaged boys.

Rye
10-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Weasley twins are growing less and less attractive, and Harry's hair loses. I vote Neville.

And, yes, I am eyeing underaged boys.

Hella agree. I used to think the Weasley twins were hot but ugh. ;___; And Harry's hair used to be so cool. I'm so upset!

Luna looks great though. And Umbridge is almost there. :)

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-03-2006, 01:02 AM
i pictured dolores like this http://re3.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/1173628421

Jojee
10-03-2006, 01:04 AM
Geez the twins are tall o_O And old.

And Harry's hair is awful xD

Markus. D
10-03-2006, 01:12 AM
YES! THEY ARE MAKING ANOTHER ONE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!

:D!

edit: I sort of imagined Umbridge as a more.... differant look... but oh well :D

ANOTHER ONE :D:D:D:D!!!

Hawkeye
10-03-2006, 01:14 AM
It's been in production for quite a while there, kiddo. :p

Raven Nox
10-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Well, Luna is described as having blond hair, so I doubt that's a real problem.

Actually, I believe it was dirty blonde hair. I remember reading the book and going "I have dirty blonde hair as well! I could be Luna!" xD I still wish I could be her. :( But yeah, the hair color doesn't matter much anyway.

I do like how the movie Luna looks, even if it's a little off of her character. Like Void said, she's just not vacant enough and looks to "normal" for Luna, but she is the best looking of the bunch I think. That Umbridge doesn't work for me either, I always saw Umbridge as looking somewhat like a fat toad. xD But, they can't please everyone.

K. H. Kid
10-03-2006, 01:20 AM
I hope they don't f:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: up this movie like they did Goblet of Fire. I do agree that the twins are too old, Umbridge isn't fat/toad-like/evil looking enough, and Harry's hair is messed up. But either way I'll somehow end up seeing it anyway.

LunarWeaver
10-03-2006, 01:21 AM
They should have got Rosie O' Donnell to play Umbridge. She'd be perfect for that whole...situation :jess:

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Umbridge was constantly compared to a toad, in looks (if I recall correctly). This woman looks like a snob, not a large toad-like woman. Though her office is gaudy.

The actress who plays Luna looks oddly familiar. Maybe it is just me, but I swear I've seen her before?

Also everyone from DA looks a little grumpy/pissed. Again, it could just be me.

Miriel
10-03-2006, 01:47 AM
They should have got Rosie O' Donnell to play Umbridge. She'd be perfect for that whole...situation :jess:

NO!

I would much rather have a freakin' superb actress like Imelda Staunton play the role and be not-so-ugly, than a bad actress play the part and do a blah job but be super ugly.

Croyles
10-03-2006, 02:31 AM
I dunno... Luna looks too... cute? I guess that's the best word for it. Less vacant, definitely. I always draw the Luna - Osaka parallel in my mind.

Man I would NOT want an actress that looks vacant while she is not actually ACTING. Chances would be that shed be pretty damn dumb or at least too vacant to pay attention lol. Lets see if she can ACT vacant.

~SapphireStar~
10-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Im not happy about the Emma situation. I adore her and I think it will be too werid someone else taking over her role.

Also everyone from DA looks a little grumpy/pissed. Again, it could just be me.
Well they are hardly going to be smiling really. Theyve been set up so they can have a better defence agaisnt Voldemort and the dark arts, so its nothing to be happy about.

NorthernChaosGod
10-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Hermione is still hot. :love:

And Dolores Umbridge isn't nearly as fat as she should be.

charliepanayi
10-03-2006, 03:25 PM

NO!

I would much rather have a freakin' superb actress like Imelda Staunton play the role and be not-so-ugly, than a bad actress play the part and do a blah job but be super ugly.

Finally, most sensible post in this thread - Imelda Staunton is a great actress and will do really well as Umbridge I think, so what if she doesn't look like you want her to look. These are just stills remember, you can't glean too much info from them.

Markus. D
10-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Goblet of Fire was lovely n_n-b

how badass is the smaller version of the cast photo, where they take out about 3 quarters of the people.

Quindiana Jones
10-04-2006, 04:57 PM
The films all sucked so I stopped watching them. Plus the child-acting is horrendous. I'll probably watch them all anyway though...stupid me.

Mogi
10-06-2006, 04:19 AM
I hate it when people decide their going to blast away on Luna's appearance! All we've seen are the pictures of her holding her book, or leaning up against a wall, or walking behind that guy that was doing the interviews. Of course she's going to look cute, we've never seen her in character. I mean, we've seen pictures of her in character. But those are just still pictures, and what can you tell from them? Once we see how she acts, and how she seems in character, we can judge if they've got the right girl.

I personally think they hit it right on the nose....

Umbridge however....

According to IGN this is the last film that Emma Watson is committed to right now. She said she's unsure if she wants to do the last two or if she wants to be an actress at all.

Suicide....

I'm looking forward to the big fight scene!