PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

Shaun
10-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Tell me which moment in your life has been the most boring.

Yeah, this one has a topic. :eek: I don't know about my most boring moment, but going through repetitive threads all day and then realising that my other thread about boredom was locked, was pretty boring. But this one has a topic, so tell me about the most boring moments of your lives.

Sergeant Hartman
10-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Reading this.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
10-02-2006, 05:58 PM
watching these
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067309/ (twice)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074119/

~SapphireStar~
10-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Sitting in one of my old history classes. Oh and almost every single Sunday.
Yawn.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-02-2006, 07:01 PM
A level history.

Levian
10-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Yeah, repetitive threads can be really boring, which is why I don't get why you point that out and then make one yourself.

Anyway, my most boring period would probably be from age 11 to 14. I barely had any friends, not any close ones at least. But I had my video games. :(

Bunny
10-02-2006, 07:28 PM
High School was fairly boring and uneventful. But, well, compared to the typical teenager, my life is boring and uneventful. Maybe I should get out more.

Quindiana Jones
10-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Trying to beat the 8-a-day limit. I'll manage one day.

Rainecloud
10-02-2006, 08:41 PM
Being forced to watch a Football match with my friends.

The word 'boring' simply doesn't do the harrowing experience justice.

Shaun
10-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Heh, I know exactly what you mean about the football. Is there anything great about watching a bunch of sweaty oafs gallop across a pitch? I guess my philosophy lessons were pretty damn boring, hearing about Descartes and his stupid theories. But I switched to computing instead. [/nerd]

Jess
10-03-2006, 09:59 PM
ICT lessons. It's boring doing the same thing over and over. :jess:

Yamaneko
10-03-2006, 10:02 PM
6-10 classes. I'm literally jumping out of my skin by eight o'clock. That or I just want to end my life.

The Unknown Guru
10-04-2006, 12:30 AM
One moment? LAB REPORT. we got it at the start of the semester and turned it in at the end, but i put it off and did it in one weekend. Got a decent grade, but that weekend will live in infamy.

BardTard
10-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Probably living with my uncle, but really, my whole life was boring.

I used to live my grandma, never got to have any fun cus she was always mad at me for everything. (?) And I never had any friends... so I didn't do anything or go anywhere with anyone. Then my mom and I moved out... same deal... Then I sort of lived with my uncle for 2 weeks over the summer as punishment for something stupid I did when I was 12... I wasn't allowed to watch TV, play video games or socialize (not that I'd care now, that'd be more of a reward than a punishment for me now) and he didn't have a computer... I was so bored there... Then I started high school. I was loaded with homework. More than I had time to do. So I never had time to have fun. Quite boring... Right now I'm bored because my mom is not here and Serge is not online... and there aren't really any interesting threads on here now...

Moral of the story: PLAY VIDEO GAMES!!! You'll never be bored. Hours of entertainment.

Resha
10-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Listening to people lecture me. I really hate lectures on morality and theology and all that ideological jargon. Spare me. Please.

Polaris
10-04-2006, 03:32 PM
In a portuguese class on the 9th grade,a guy was reading a long poem and he read so badly and slowly that I closed my eyes for two minutes!

Reles
10-04-2006, 04:25 PM
At church every Sunday, from the age of 3-14.

Jowy
10-04-2006, 04:30 PM
The hours of 9 AM to 6 PM EST every Monday through Friday.

Ashi
10-04-2006, 05:41 PM
An English class a few years ago. It was quite long and uneventful, although by nature I actually enjoy English classes and grin like an idiot over new vocab; but during that class in particular as soon as the teacher said, "Ok, take a 5 minute break," I put my head over my table and drifted off to sleep. The teacher didn't really say anything, I think I was considered one of the "good ones" but she did tell the person next to me to wake me up. :tongue:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Sitting in a three hour long UCAS lecture... I'm the only one in my group that has to apply to uni through NMAS but I still had to go... and none of it was anything to do with me... actually I fell asleep for about 20 minutes according to a friend.... that was a few weeks ago and gets the prize for the most mind-numbingly boring time ever endured.