PDA

View Full Version : Killing a chocobo with L4 Suicide?

Anniexo
10-02-2006, 05:34 PM
right i remember if you hit a chocobo with L4 Suicide it will attack back and you get a new e-skill i tried it but nothing so is it just a rumor or something?

Skyblade
10-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Find a level 16 Chocobo. Use a Mimett Green on it. Then use L4 Suicide. It will counter the person who used L4 Suicide with Chocobuckle, which does damage to a single target equal to the number of times you have run away.

Anniexo
10-02-2006, 05:40 PM
how do i know what level at chocobo do i just use sense like I would on any other moster?

Skyblade
10-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Yes. You can also find out what level a Chocobo is by what enemies are in the battle with it.

Level 16 or 24 Chocobos work, since both can be hit by L4 Suicide.

Level 16s can be found around the very first Chocobo tracks, and they are accompanied by two Elfadunks (those blue Elephant looking things).

Level 24s are around Mideel, and are accompanied by two Spirals (the pillbug creatures).

Find one of those two Chocobos, use a Mimmet Green, hit it with L4 Suicide, and pick up your new Enemy Skill.

Anniexo
10-02-2006, 07:10 PM
sorry but your a bit to late i already it got it by hey other people could use this info to get the e-skill

TheSpoonyBard
10-02-2006, 11:22 PM
Level 16s can be found around the very first Chocobo tracks, and they are accompanied by two Elfadunks (those blue Elephant looking things).

Level 24s are around Mideel, and are accompanied by two Spirals (the pillbug creatures).
You can also find Lv16 chocobos with 2 Levikrons in the Chocobo Ranch area.

All chocobos in the Mideel area are Lv36, regardless of the accompamying enemies.

Sylkis Greens can be used instead of Mimett Greens, but they're more expensive.