PDA

View Full Version : I suck. (star ocean 3)

Jowy
10-02-2006, 06:09 PM
So, I fought the Mudman, did the Ameena scene, and saved the game BEFORE meeting Roger S. Huxley, and when I went to the cabin where he was supposed to be located, he's not freaking there.

Am I doing something wrong, or do I have to start this godforsaken game over for a third time?

Reine
10-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Ive never done this myself. Have you tried going to Surferio?

Zeromus_X
10-05-2006, 12:13 AM
You have to enter the area with the house before encountering the Mudman. Unless you mean that you did that, but he's not appearing, in which case I can't really help. After you meet Roger there, you have to fight the Moonshadow Clan Chief, and then go on through beating the Mudman and the scene with Ameena. Roger leaves the party. Then, you can go back to the Lost City Suferio and recruit him again temporarily (while getting the Ancient Books for that sidequest), until Disc Two.

Well...at least there's scene skip...:cat:

Still, the scene with meeting Roger is entirely worth playing the game multiple times. It's the only scene besides a select few including the ending scene I actually bother to watch.

Jowy
10-05-2006, 05:49 AM
Eh, I've seen it before. Just curious if I needed to get it then to get the Ancient Books. Thanks.