PDA

View Full Version : A little help, please?

Ethanol Dreams
10-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Ok, so I read on a site that after the destruction of Alexandria you could visit Quan's Dwelling with both Vivi and Quina in your party and witness an extra scene plus get Running Shoes from the broken clock. I'm about to go to Esto Gaza now and I decided to try it out. Nothing happened...
I've only seen one scene there before, the one when you let Vivi go there during an ATE in Treno. Is something wrong or am I being really daft and missing something out? I definitely had them both in my party. :confused:
(Sorry if this has already been asked.)

aerithsloveslave
10-02-2006, 09:06 PM
I believe you need to have the Hilde Garde 3. Do you have it yet? I can't remember exactly when you get it.

Ethanol Dreams
10-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Nope, don't have any airship yet. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. :)

Bolivar
10-02-2006, 10:44 PM
i'll have to check that.

Does anyone remember the name of the ATE in Treno where vivi visits where he used to live?

Znake
10-03-2006, 09:54 AM
The Quan's Dwelling scene should be availible at that point in the game, but you can go back and see it at any point from there on, so try it again when you get the Airship.

Does anyone remember the name of the ATE in Treno where vivi visits where he used to live?The ATE where you get the option to go to Quan's Dwelling is called "How He Ended Up Here". The ATE with Vivi in QD is "Home Sweet Home".

Senel Coolidge
10-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Just get the Invceble...I`m sure

Ethanol Dreams
10-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Yay! I got the Hilda Garde III and I went back and it worked. :) Interesting stuff. Thanks for your help everyone! And yeah, the ATE's are called "How He Ended Up Here" and "Home Sweet Home."
Thanks again! :D