PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite FMV (Warning! Could contain spoilers!)

Tidus_Girl
10-03-2006, 05:16 AM
So I was just curious, out of all the FMVs in this game what is your guy's favorite scene(s) and why? I think mine would have to be the scene where they rescue Yuna at the Bevelle Temple. I just love how they all slide down those metal ropes from airship. I always adored that scene and then of course, being female and a sucker for romance, the Spring Scene in Macalania Lake :love: So how about you guys? What are your favorites?

jammi567
10-03-2006, 07:34 AM
Mine would have to be where Sin distroys Dream Zanarkand.

LunarWeaver
10-03-2006, 09:27 AM
When Tidus and Yuna get funky in the spring.

~SapphireStar~
10-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Spring Scene in Macalania Lake was lovely, although it upsets me now when i see it. But also the opening FMV when Tidus is playing Blitzball and "Other World" is playing. So damm cool!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-03-2006, 11:39 AM
probably the blitz game at the start actually

aerithsloveslave
10-03-2006, 12:13 PM
The one where Tidus (realtime) walks out of a building (can't remember which) and Sin (FMV) is just staring at him in the distance. Creepy. :eek:

jammi567
10-03-2006, 12:27 PM
That's a brilliant one

Roto13
10-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Anything with Zanarkand in it.

Tidus_Girl
10-03-2006, 04:52 PM
The one where Tidus (realtime) walks out of a building (can't remember which) and Sin (FMV) is just staring at him in the distance. Creepy. :eek:

omg I love that one too, actually isn't that towards the end in Zanarkand? He kinda looks a bit upset when he's look at Sin at that point. Plus he looks UBER hot :love: but yeah Sin is totally freaky looking

Senel Coolidge
10-03-2006, 10:34 PM
That`s amizing from you (Tidus-girl)...

but the best FMV is the first one where the blitzball starts
(I wish if I were Tidus):cry:

The Real Dark Messenger
10-03-2006, 10:36 PM
The last one, actually. Though it is really sad I love watching it.

BustaMo
10-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Spring Scene was great, but it def had to be the very opening of the game when Otherworld starts playing right before Tidus' and the Zanarkand Abe's big Blitzball gane. Otherworld rocks that FMV like crazy! Perfect opening to the game.

Tavrobel
10-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Reunion

rubah
10-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Believe. ttly

BardTard
10-04-2006, 12:27 AM
When Yuna's like, "I can fly" then cheats by summoning Valefor and gets a ride. CHEATER!! But yeah, that was cool. I knew she was gonna do that, too. :D

Pharoh Amon Khan III
10-04-2006, 01:17 AM
The Wedding- Wedding Rescue- Wedding Escape.

Sefie1999AD
10-04-2006, 07:34 PM
The Ending FMV was my favorite out of the FMVs in the game. Good visuals, beautiful music and emotional twists to end the storyline, it's a really well done FMV sequence.

No.78
10-04-2006, 08:11 PM
lol Yuna IS a cheater, I can fly my ass.

My fave was when they infiltrated bevelle. Ya know when Tidus did that flip? That means everyone musta done it. So, Kimahri was holding Lulu... Yeah, awkward mental image there.

Raebus
10-04-2006, 08:15 PM
When tidus finds out about what happens near the end, with yuna. Quite emotional.

look_out_below
10-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Its tied for me between the first FMV of the game (destruction of dream Zanarkand) and the FMV when Seymore shows everyone the thoughts of the pyreflies (this also envolves Zanarkand, but only in memories).

Tidus_Girl
10-05-2006, 01:03 AM
When tidus finds out about what happens near the end, with yuna. Quite emotional.

Are you talking about the cutscene before they all leave Home when they're underground?? Yeah that was very emotional. My heart went out to the poor guy right there.

Pete for President
10-08-2006, 09:37 PM
word!

Tidus_Girl
10-09-2006, 01:11 AM
lol I'm so giggly right now! My hubby bought me the FMV dvd off of ebay. I have a FFX dvd now with ALL of the FMVs on it and now when I need a fix and don't wanna play the game I just pop that in and watch it. Heeeee! :love: I'm such a dork! The ending when Tidus cries and then the very ending FMV of him disappearing and right afterwards, Yuna's speech where she says: "The people are the friends that we lost, (she looks up at the sky) or the dreams that have faded...never forget them" it chokes me up so bad. Haha I'm so weird *blushes*

RiseToFall
10-09-2006, 01:35 AM
The Ending FMV was my favorite out of the FMVs in the game. Good visuals, beautiful music and emotional twists to end the storyline, it's a really well done FMV sequence.

:cry:

BustaMo
10-09-2006, 05:31 AM
...and the FMV when Seymore shows everyone the thoughts of the pyreflies (this also envolves Zanarkand, but only in memories).

The FMV "Metropolis"! That one is GREAT! Zanarkand looks absolutely freak'n awesome. Seymour giving like the guided tour, Tidus reminiscing, Auron standing there with a smirk on his face with the "been there, done that" attitude, and Wakka and Rikku being totally enthralled in the moments and the scenery. The visual of Wakka turning his head and going "Whoaaaa" with that captivated look on his face really is a sweet part of the FMV.

Good choice on this one; I completely forgot about it.

kikimm
10-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Oh I don't know! There are so many good ones. I do love the ending. So beautiful!

And also I loooove Metropolis. And Believe.

The one that I've watched the most is probably the time where Yuna does the dance near the beginning. I adore it. The first time I saw it I was seriously wow; I hadn't seen anything like it before! I was not a big game player before that. :D

Spammerman
10-10-2006, 01:43 AM
bevelle rescue, blitzball beginin, crazy kimahri lion walkk runner jumpy thingy scene.

Crossblades
10-10-2006, 02:18 PM
The Bevelle rescue scene was awesome.

I also like the scene when Khimari jumps out of nowhere before you fight him with Tidus

Tidus_Girl
10-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Okay so I sat in front of my tv yesterday watching the whole DVD and I would have to say if I had to pick my most favorite scenes it would be the opening one with Tidus playing blitzball, the sending, Metropolis (I forgot how pretty that was), The scene where they crash the wedding and you see Tidus sliding down those ropes and he does that flip from one to the other, the Spring Scene and even though I hate it I also loved the ending lol. How do they make them look so real in those FMVs? It is just amazing

Rosenti
10-10-2006, 04:48 PM
I love it all, first game ive ever had feelings for... *sigh* to bad i dont own it.. aaaah :cry:

god, where they crash the weeeding.. i mean wedding! totally awesome! when they slide the ropes, Tidus pwwns there and so does auron, yet seymour is an BI.. if u know what i mean!