PDA

View Full Version : KH2 - Orich+ (Ultima Weapon)

Rostum
10-03-2006, 05:18 AM
I'm having some trouble trying to find the last Orich+, but it's really weird. I have even looked up at GamesFaq to check if I was missing anything, but no, I already have done everything it says to -- it was when I beat the Goddess of Fate Cup, before this I had 6, and when I beat it, it said I had recieved another one along with the keyblade.

So that's all fine and dandy, until I go to the moogle, he receives "new materials" and the Orch+ just dissapears, I've tried going back to places to see if I missed anything, but there's nothing -- it even says I still only have 6.

So what's wrong? A bug? It better not be, I worked hard on this file. >.<;

Just for anyone wondering, this is the list I'm working off:

Space Paranoids - Central Computer Mesa (chest)
Twilight Town - Sunset Terrace (as Sora) (chest)
The World That Never Was - The Brink of Despair (chest)
100 Acre Wood - Finish Starry Hill
Atlantica - Finish "A New Day is Dawning"
Olympus Coliseum - Beat Goddess of Fate Cup
Any Moogle Shop - Get at least one of EVERY other material

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-03-2006, 05:28 AM
Try talking to thge moogle again? Maybe it will work. It is odd that you had six, and when you go thte seventh that it would not appear. Anyways, try talking to the moogle again then try synthizing it. Make sure you have the Energy Crystal *had just synth his Ultima Weapon in his Proud Mode game today*

If not, all I can say is double check the list to make sure you did them all.

I hope it is not some sort of glitch/bug that decided to act up on you.

Rostum
10-03-2006, 05:52 AM
Doh, I think I know what it is. >.<; I was certain I had 6, but maybe it was five. Anyways, I thought getting every synth material would mean getting Orch+, and I thought that's what I did but apprently I only got Orch because I didn't get all the materials.

Anyways, long story short, I think I still need a Lucid and a Dark crystal. And I just finished synthing Save the Queen+ and Save the King+. :) After Ultima, it's most likely on to Fenrir. *shivers*

And Grats Levi on synthing it. :D

Edit: Yeah I'm such an idiot, sorry about that. D;