PDA

View Full Version : Bidding on a Japanese school bag ...

~SapphireStar~
10-03-2006, 12:27 PM
IM NOT SAD:mad2:

Ive wanted one for years, so I thought Im single (no-one to tell me how to spend my money), I have my loan through, why the hell not? But part of me is saying "Do you really need another bag?" And the other half is saying "No I dont, but Ive wanted one for so long and they look cool!"

But have you ever bought or bidded on something and then thought "Do I really need this?"

Novaris
10-03-2006, 12:44 PM
what do you think online shopping is for, buying useful stuff? No! It's for buying pointless and random things, then you get addicted and go bankrupt. That's what happens when you register on ebay.

Znake
10-03-2006, 12:48 PM
The first thing I ever bid for on eBay was a Digital Camera, I didn't want it, it was just a test bid to get use to it. I only put a bid of £16 on, but had Zero feedback, the other bidders must of thought I was a Nigerian Scammer as they never botherd to up their bids. I ended up winning it and still haven't used it.

Ashi
10-03-2006, 02:26 PM
I don't use eBay.

But I did buy a bunch of useless stuff over the internet before. For example, all these funky looking styluses for my nintendo DS, and all those cute DS screen cleaners. But enough is enough :aimblush:

Xander
10-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Hehe, I have a ton of bags, and shirts but I still buy more. I don't need them at all, I just want them. So yeah I buy stuff I don't need all the time, I think I have bought about 80 things from Ebay so far. XD

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-03-2006, 04:15 PM
I usually buy anime or game soundtracks on eBay, they have some good prices. I don't NEED them, per se, but if I have the money, sure.

Unless it's Disgaea rated. Because I do physically need all of the Disgaea crap I can get my hands on.

Quindiana Jones
10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm getting someone to buy me a Wonderbra for my birthday. And I'm a guy so....WUH-TUHF?

Chloe.
10-03-2006, 04:46 PM
My mum has just become like addictid to ebay :bigsmile: I just keep telling her to bid on things that look really cool but I probably wouldn't use. :D

~SapphireStar~
10-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Hehe, I have a ton of bags, and shirts but I still buy more. I don't need them at all, I just want them.
Thats me summed up. I just horde bags! With the other women in my family its shoes, bags and makeup. But me its just bags. I dont use them all, but I just have to have them so no-one else can :D

Rainecloud
10-03-2006, 06:30 PM
A Japanese School Bag? Fair enough ...

I bidded on and eventually won a Squall Leonhart Griever Necklace and Gunblade Pendant set. A few months after receiving the item, I began asking the question: 'just what the hell am I supposed to do with this now?!'

Needless to say, these days, I only buy what I need.

Madame Adequate
10-03-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't use eBay because I do not like how it works. Amazon all the way for me :bigsmile:

I have to stay away from it though, in case I buy unecessary stuff. :(

Leeza
10-03-2006, 07:03 PM
Most of everything I bid on is stuff that I don't need. I don't think that I've ever bid on anything practical, except for my camera case.

Drift
10-03-2006, 07:50 PM
i only bid when i want something to use one time, ie my pirate hat and sword!

~SapphireStar~
10-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Well Ive won it for £19 ($35), which I personally think is a barigin looking at how much UK sellers want for them :D
So Im happy and Ive just bought a Jack Sparrow lve heart bag charm to go with it :D

Quindiana Jones
10-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Jack Sparrow makes me drool.

And I'm a guy so....WUH-TUHF?

I just spent my remaining money on a CD (I'm fairly poor), and, having just received it, I found out I was bidding on the wrong bloody album. Now that bites a bit.

~SapphireStar~
10-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Oh no way man! That truly does bite!

Reles
10-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Bags are something you can replace every so often. I don't know why, they just are. I wouldn't feel right if I had the same bag for 5 years. Anyway, I used to buy some pretty pointless things, I would use them, and it'd be intriguing. Most of the pointless things I've bought were clothes, I wear all of my clothes, but I've never needed that many. Now, I'm poor so I can't buy anything for myself ever. Sob story. :(

Quindiana Jones
10-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Oh no way man! That truly does bite!

Yeah, I'm gonna pretend that it didn't cost very much because then it will be less painful. :(

Jess
10-04-2006, 04:20 PM
I don't use Ebay, but I buy far more tops and tshirts than I need. If I go out shopping, it's guaranteed I'll come back with atleast one -- even if I go for something else, like jeans or a coat, maybe. It's awful. :jess:

Xander
10-04-2006, 10:22 PM
A Japanese School Bag? Fair enough ...

I bidded on and eventually won a Squall Leonhart Griever Necklace and Gunblade Pendant set. A few months after receiving the item, I began asking the question: 'just what the hell am I supposed to do with this now?!'

Needless to say, these days, I only buy what I need.

Wear it! :D I got a Kingdom Hearts necklace which I tried wearing but it makes my neck come out in a rash :( Stuff like that is just collectable nice stuff to have though. I just like having stuff... when people enter my room they just look around for ages at all my stuff xD

Vikeve
10-04-2006, 11:15 PM
I bye stuff i don't need all the time and then later on im like WTF! Im trying to bye from amazon only now cuz ive never really liked the bidding part i either give up quickly or i spend to much.:(

Every once and a while im like im realy glad i bought that.