PDA

View Full Version : About Wiegraf...

Dark Messenger
10-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Ever notice that in any battle the human Wiegraf (beside the duel), he's got female allies?

Battle 1: He's got Knights and Monks, all female. Makes me wonder about Boco's preferences... Boco seems to have a thing for Delita...

Battle 2: Knights, Archers, Wizard, female again.

Battle 3: (The Duel) He's wearing Diamonds.

Battle 4: ...not sure. Archaic Demons are monsters. If monsters had genders, these would be female, probably.

Lich3636
10-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Wiegraf was the medevil pimp

conan
10-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Or, maybe they are all men who had sex changes? Ever think of that?

Purple shoot
10-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Or, maybe they are all men who had sex changes? Ever think of that?

Hehe, but i dont think that they have plastic surgerys in that time!But, it could be magic? or probably they are trasvestis?I dont know, but yes, there is always at least one female!

dodhungry
10-03-2006, 10:36 PM

lol thats what I thought when I first read this only you posted first :tongue:

so um another excuse....maybe he is to poor to hire males?!

Lich3636
10-04-2006, 01:25 AM

lol thats what I thought when I first read this only you posted first :tongue:

so um another excuse....maybe he is to poor to hire males?!

unfair wages have a long and proud history :thumb:

BG-57
10-04-2006, 01:51 AM
You could make a similar argument for Elmdor, considering he keeps company with the deadly pair of Celia and Lede. Although he shares the Lucavi preference for unisex monster allies once he transforms.

Kefka_Almighty
10-04-2006, 05:08 AM
That and Celia and Lede had apparently always been Ultima demons anyway, from what we can tell at least.

....Even looking at that, I'm uncertain if it was necessary to count that as a spoiler.

eestlinc
10-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Elmdor also looks fairly efeminate. Wiegraf probably just breeds confidence in women wih his dashing good looks.

feioncastor
10-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Heh, I hadn't noticed.

I'm sure that it's actually coincidence. I mean, they never stated anything in the game that would lead one to believe that Wiegraf was a ladies man.

Even so, quite interesting. I mean, I didn't find Wiegraf hot, but dang, I'd jump on Miluda in a heartbeat.