PDA

View Full Version : KHII: Hades Paradox Cup

Dark Messenger
10-03-2006, 02:23 PM
I just finished it... but something was strange. Most of the Cup was extremely difficult (even at Lv. 99), but when I got the Cloud/Tifa/Leon/Yuffie battle (49), it was ridiculously easy. All you truly need to do is cast Reflega. Tifa was out in 2 seconds! Leon followed shortly after. Then Yuffie. Then it was one-on-one with Cloud. He was tougher. Well, Cloud's ALWAYS tougher! Normally, Tifa is too... I think she Final Heaven'd the Reflect magic and knocked herself out or something... it was hard to notice.

And Hades (50)... he was rather fun. Hercules was there making spheres. Hades is always simple.

Oh, and I noticed Cloud is immune to Thunder.

*Could THAT be what happened to his hair?*

McLovin'
10-03-2006, 07:32 PM
The cup was annoying but easy.

Rostum
10-04-2006, 02:27 AM
I haven't tried all of it yet, but it sounds cool, thanks for the tip.

Ashi
10-04-2006, 05:46 PM
I don't remember using reflega much, I do however remember using Stitch lots. I think it actually just took me 1 try to get through it. I think I paused the game for a few hours to go out though... :eek:

SeeDRankLou
10-04-2006, 07:47 PM
I did fight 49 without Reflega, but abused Trinity Limit, and it was just as easy, but a little longer. Luckily in this game, Yuffie doesn't have the healing powers she did in the last game.