PDA

View Full Version : Ending questions.

boys from the dwarf
10-03-2006, 08:21 PM
i've just wathced the ending and i have two questions.

1. sure. i know we've discussed the whole thing about kujas ultima killing the entire group and all of that and how the hill of despair isn't below where the group were killed E.C.T but what i want to know is, how did kuja end up somewhere in the middle of the lifa tree (when zidane runs in to save him.) he fell in the crystal world so i dont know how he got there.

2. i've still never really understood how zidane is still alive. its a pretty mad world where people go around getting killed without dieing. how does he survive? i bet this has been answered loads of times but i've never really payed much attention to it until now.

Goldenboko
10-03-2006, 08:35 PM
1-Memoria was above the Iifa tree remember?

2-Never really answered he just did.

boys from the dwarf
10-03-2006, 08:49 PM
hmm. but wheres the crystal world? it seems like a completely different dimension to me. i guess your right though.

i though it may have been something like that for his revival. i couldn't care less though. thanks.

Sefie1999AD
10-03-2006, 09:15 PM
I think Zidane's desire to return to Dagger is what kept him alive. Remember the text in the end?

"How did you survive?"

"I had no choice. I had to live. I wanted to come home to you. So... I sang your song. Our song."

Or he could have survived the crushing of the trees the same way Rufus survived the explosion of his office: "I dodged." :D

Ryushikaze
10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Note: Zidane is a crazy monkey bugger. He got out the same way he got in. Mad leet monkey skills.

Senel Coolidge
10-03-2006, 10:02 PM
I`ve asked my 8-year-old brother and he sied:

1/Kuja returned as the way Zidane & the others returned.

2/you don`t have to now as long as you watching the ending song

(That`s what my brother seid):D

Captain Maxx Power
10-03-2006, 11:29 PM
I was a bit iffy with the idea of the group being killed off since the whole thing is a meta-physical nightmare. Why would someone who had died still have all their worldly possession on them?

I imagine Kuja got there using the last of his remaining energy to escape Memoria, and could only get as far as the Lifa tree.

And Zidane is a resourceful little blighter, as has been proven several times in the game. He got out because he got out. No explanation needed really.

Twilight Edge
10-04-2006, 11:40 AM
1.Kuja knows how to teleport. He used all his remaining energies to teleport Zidane and co. out of the IIfa Tree before teleporting himself. But instead, he got off the wrong place and ended up falling back into the roots of the IIfa Tree.:D

2. Same theory as above. Only I think Kuja sacrificed himself to teleport Zidane out of danger.

boys from the dwarf
10-04-2006, 03:30 PM
yeah. willpower to survive is a bit dodgy but i guess its that. i dont think kuja could have saved zidane from the crushing. its just one of those wierd things.

jammi567
10-04-2006, 03:53 PM
2. i've still never really understood how zidane is still alive. its a pretty mad world where people go around getting killed without dieing. how does he survive? i bet this has been answered loads of times but i've never really payed much attention to it until now.
maybe it was their souls and mind that went to that final place, and not the physical body.

Laddy
10-07-2006, 04:11 AM
Uh... Baku...(Mind if I call you that?) I think Kuja might even be alive, I dunno... but I believe Kuja helped Zidane out or something since they both have monkey tails. Or Kuja helped with his nail polish! (Seriously, he wears nail polish!)