PDA

View Full Version : OTT Internet shoppings

Kappy
10-03-2006, 08:25 PM
I hate this. But it happens every now and again. I went onto piedog to buy a 9v power supply for my guitar pedal, and logged off 30 minutes later having bought a hat, two necklaces, a Nightwish T Shirt and the Kingdom Hearts II OST. Whats even more annoying, is that the delivery for the t-shirt takes 14 days. GRR.

I have no self control when shopping on the internet, which is strange, I do in most other places. xD Seriously. I'm like a girl in a high street.

Anybody else suffer from this? :monster:

Zeldy
10-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Nightwish! I like.

Im really into this site (http://www.verkkopaita.com/index.php?lang=en).
Ive already spent £40 on there, I bought a hoodie and a bag.
I want more damnit!

LunarWeaver
10-03-2006, 08:27 PM
I thought this would happen me. I got one-click buying on Amazon, so now all I have to do is hit one button and the item automatically gets bought and mailed to me. Mmm one button.

But then on the other hand, I'm a total cheapass and that keeps me in check. I'm actually pretty good with it.

Be careful =( If you go too crazeh you could end up in messy debt trouble.

Xander
10-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Piedog is a nice site. Also people should post GOOD internet shopping sites, especially in the UK cos I can never find good ones other than play.com. (for clothes and stuff especially...)

I've OTTed on play.com and ebay a few times.. recently when I went to a festival I bought tons of stuff from different sites in one night the best being this freakin awesome pacman belt - http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/product_info.php?products_id=506

~SapphireStar~
10-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Ebay helped ruin my last relationship. Seriously, I havent learnt my lesson.

Xander
10-03-2006, 08:42 PM
How can ebay ruin your relationship?

Ebay > relationship! :D

~SapphireStar~
10-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Cause I would always tell my ex about what I was buying, if someone had beat me, etc. He was sick of hearing about it.