PDA

View Full Version : You know you're spacy when...

K-chan
10-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Just thought this might be a fun idea. >> The sad thing is, I've done most of these (but didn't eat the puppy food, thank you very much)

You know you're spacy when...

...you try to unlock you car, with your house key.

...You mix up the puppy food with corned beef hash. 0.o

...You eat said puppy food, STILL thinking its corned beef hash

...the phone rings and you pick up a book, thinking it's the phone, and try talking into it (all the while wondering why there's still a ringing sound somewhere in the house).

...someone points out the second floor window screaming "Look, a HOTDOG!"... and you look.

Any others?

Xander
10-03-2006, 08:41 PM
When you live in space?

Levian
10-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Someone calling you Kevin might give it away.

Rye
10-03-2006, 11:07 PM

Oh you little railing STD. :bigsmile:

I put the milk carton back in the cereal place and the cereal in the refridgerator a lot. xD

Yamaneko
10-03-2006, 11:08 PM
I was going to make a Kevin Spacey joke, but I guess I won't now. :cry:

kikimm
10-03-2006, 11:09 PM
I put the milk carton back in the cereal place and the cereal in the refridgerator a lot. xD

I did something kinda like that the other day - except I put the milk in the sink and the glass in the fridge.

Croyles
10-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Put the washing in the toilet and...?

a random monkey
10-03-2006, 11:45 PM
When you get into someone elses car and drive home and don't realize you're in the wrong car until a week later when the cops knock on your door.

Paro
10-03-2006, 11:47 PM
looking for your hat when it's been on your head for the whole time.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-03-2006, 11:49 PM
When you go for your glass of water but grab the bottle of ketchup...

Jebus
10-04-2006, 12:01 AM
When you spend half an hour looking for your glasses before you realize you're wearing them.

When you notice there's a new building on the route you take to school every morning...except it's not new, it's been there for a year.

When you walk right into the metal door...thingy that's between the doors at school even though you're pretty much looking right at it.

When you fall down the same set of stairs twice in one week.

When you walk up some stairs, and somehow you still don't notice a step in the middle of said staircase, trip and nearly brain yourself on it.

When you crash your bike into a trashcan that was in plain sight, and you noticed a long time ago.

That should do for now.

I Am Stoner
10-04-2006, 12:20 AM
When you make a cup of tea and you go to sit down after work thinking that there is a chair to sit on but there wasn't and fall on your ass.

When you want to go to the toilet but you end up walking to the kitchen without realising it until the last minute.

LunarWeaver
10-04-2006, 12:28 AM
When you spend half an hour looking for your glasses before you realize you're wearing them.

Yeah! I'm always losing things, or looking for stuff that I already have. I hold my keys in my hand and rip my room apart looking for them. When I had glasses, I always used to have them on and then ask people "Where are my glasses?" as well.

I mix up days of the week all the time too. Who forgets what day it is? How abnormal is that! >_<

Faris
10-04-2006, 12:30 AM
When you walk into a wall or door.

BardTard
10-04-2006, 12:49 AM
When you forget how to spell your name. I've done that so many times. lol

Vermachtnis
10-04-2006, 01:04 AM
When you walk into a door you think is automatic, but think it's delayed and you walk into a second time.

During a timed test you start thinking about the weird shape in the first column fighting the weird shape in the next one.

Jebus
10-04-2006, 03:03 AM
I mix up days of the week all the time too. Who forgets what day it is? How abnormal is that! >_<

That reminds me. I once thought it was Thursday for three days in a row.

And for most of one April I thought it was October.

When you walk into a door you think is automatic, but think it's delayed and you walk into a second time.

I walked through a screen door and cut myself on it because I thought there just wasn't a door there.

YunaGirl05
10-04-2006, 03:22 AM
When you forget how to answer a true or false question

yunacy
10-04-2006, 03:29 AM
when you forget how to write the number 8

Nominus Experse
10-04-2006, 03:30 AM
When you forget how to turn something on, such as the toaster or computer

When you walk downstairs for something, and then have no clue as to why you got up in the first place. And then you just go to the kitchen...

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-04-2006, 03:12 PM
I've gone out half-dressed before... that's so embarrasing... :sweat:
Although it was really hot and it was the middle of summer so I didn't look TOO out of place...

You wander around the house for hours looking for your glasses and you realise you're actually holding them.. that happens too many times to me.. it's quite funny though...

Polaris
10-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Leave home wearing ur slippers.... :lol: I just realized it when I got in the car!

~SapphireStar~
10-04-2006, 03:22 PM
When you plug in your PC, hit the On button and wonder why it does nothing. Then you notice you havent flipped the plug switch ...

When you start panicking about not knowing them time and releasing you finally have a new watch on.

Misfit
10-04-2006, 03:40 PM

I do that alot, too - Except recently when I make tea I'd put the sugar in the fridge with the milk, too. x3

Quindiana Jones
10-04-2006, 04:23 PM
I spent 20 minutes looking for a book that was literally right in front of where I was sitting.

Vermachtnis
10-04-2006, 05:11 PM
You did not realize there were such a thing as User Notes until you accidentally clicked on your name five minuites ago.

I am so glad I'm not the only one who "Misspells" numbers. :D

Mea Culpa
10-04-2006, 07:27 PM
I forget what day of the week it is all the time, and I "change" the date at noon sometimes. I blame this on working overnights. I've also tried to unlock my house with the unlock button on my car keys. I actually stood there for a moment waiting for it to unlock.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-04-2006, 07:27 PM
When your friend you see in the street has to scream at you to get your attention (happened a few hours ago).

Kappy
10-04-2006, 07:29 PM

Oh you little railing STD. :bigsmile:

OH GOD I've done that. I was about to say that.

And, er, post a thread on the wrong forums entirely... :mad:

Rainecloud
10-04-2006, 07:35 PM
* When you try and speak into a book instead of a microphone at your local meeting and become extremely embarrassed.

* When you continually attempt to rename music files on your computer whilst playing them, only to be told by Windows that the file is in use.

* When you pre-order the wrong wrestling DVD for the second time in a year. I mean, come on...

I'm completely losing it. It must be the kids. :/

sephirothishere
10-05-2006, 12:26 AM
when you eat stuff you dropped on the ground cuz you forgot it was on the ground......never happened to me though....hehehehehe.......

Vikeve
10-05-2006, 12:35 AM
When you walk around the house looking for something and forget what it is you were looking for and then post about it here which just happened....

Forgetting how to spell simple words like hello and the word know... i was going to put i don't know on a note but instead i put "i don't kon."

When you forget how to stand up for a couple of moments or you can't help 2nd graders with math homework.:(

or.......... or when you know you were going to post something else and then you forget........ damn....... i don't kon what i was about to say.:rolleyes2

yunacy
10-05-2006, 02:18 AM

I am so glad I'm not the only one who "Misspells" numbers. :D

i felt so stupid when that happened

Prancing Mad
10-05-2006, 02:19 AM
When your first name is ... KEVIN HAHAHA GET IT Kevin SPACEY HAHAHA

Spammerman
10-05-2006, 04:05 AM
I walked through a screen door and cut myself on it because I thought there just wasn't a door there.
I did the same thing except t he door was wooden and didnt get cut, and one time where the door was screen.

Reine
10-05-2006, 04:58 AM
When you cut your hand badly, and dont notice until you wonder why your clothes are wet and look..

Levian
10-05-2006, 11:11 AM
I actually have something to contribute with to this thread. :D

-If my cell phone is lying to the right of my laptop, I tend to automatically try to use it as a computer mouse.

-Sometimes I lie about something so many times I start thinking it's true.

Example: I've written 3 pages on a case I'm working on (supposed to be 5 pages), but I told everyone I wrote 4 'cause they had written like 6 pages, and then I played some Kingdom Hearts because I thought I had written 4 pages. :(

Quindiana Jones
10-05-2006, 09:14 PM
I once forgot how to spell was. I dunno why. I could spell all the long words like parliament (this was in year 4 I think), but my mind had just blanked out how to spell was. Took me 5 minutes to finally <s>ask my friend.</s> work it out on my own because I am smart.

Kappy
10-06-2006, 09:48 PM
...when I walk in a room, and forget why I walked in there. And then ask myself "What the fuck am I doing in here?". WHY ARE YOU ASKING YOURSELF YOU DON'T KNOW

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-06-2006, 10:16 PM
When you start chatting with yourself on MSN Messenger because you don't realize that you typed the last thing in the window. i.e.

IbanezRadio45: What's up?

ShelbyCSX#199: I'm tired

(wait a few minutes)

ShelbyCSX#199: Why are you tired?

(wait again)

ShelbyCSX#199: Because I stayed up too late last night.

Also, when your mom calls you and you ask who it is.

Or you are stuck with a sales pitch in your head and you try and sell your best friend a refrigerator when he calls you.

Mogi
10-06-2006, 10:27 PM
When you forget your holding an actual katana when beginning to practice choreography for a fan film....

When you forget your working on actual footage, and start rotoscoping someone's finger, ring, skin, or shoes... or make them have a tail....

When you're looking at your keys, trying to find your house key, you try to open your front door (while still seeking the key) and run straight into it.... And then wonder why it was locked....

When you constantly and accidentally switch notebooks in school (writing math assignments in english/english in science/science in etymology/etc) and wonder why your teacher/parents call you unorganized....

When your walking around in Hobby Lobby when a family member points out something they like... and all you can think is "That looks like a [lightsaber, keyblade, katana, broadsword....]"

Vikeve
10-07-2006, 12:32 AM
when i ask people what im thinking cuz i forget they always look at me and say "how am i supposed to know?"

BardTard
10-07-2006, 02:08 AM
The other day I went to the washer and dryer looking for food. lol

Quindiana Jones
10-07-2006, 02:13 PM
I walked about 300 metres without knowing. I was having an awesome day dream and when I woke from it, I was quite a bit closer to school. :bigsmile: