PDA

View Full Version : 2LDK and other Japanese movies

~SapphireStar~
10-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Has anyone seen it? I like the sound of it and Im purchasing a copy on Ebay. Its meant to be funny as well as sick and twisted.

Synopsis:

A twisted skilfully paced black comedy, 2LDK (2-Bedroom, Living room, Dining room and Kitchen) packs a startling amount of inventiveness, razor sharp wit and film making fervour to tell the story of two roommates at odds with the world and with each other.

As they compete for the same film role and the same boyfriend, their petty squabbles soon turn into all-out war and when they break out the power tools and electrocution device you know these two ladies have forfeited more than just their security deposits!

Also are there any other Japanese movies you would suggest? Ive seen Oldboy and I think it was Bitter Sweet Life something like that.

Paro
10-03-2006, 11:54 PM
buy it.

then tell us about it.

DK
10-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Oldboy is Korean, not Japanese.

~SapphireStar~
10-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Oops! Sorry! No offense to anyone ok!

DK
10-04-2006, 12:03 AM
I wasn't trying to sound offended, just pointing it out. The Film itself was South Korean, but it was based on a Japanese Manga, so yeah.

Edit: As a random sidenote, there were plans for an American remake of Oldboy apparantly, but thankfully it looks like it's been shelved for the time being.