PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you were in a fight?

Paro
10-04-2006, 05:47 AM
I've been in plenty of brawls (during highschool), but only a few one on one fights. One time in particular, I threw my "opponent" head first through a glass trophy case. Many stitches involved. That was in 8th grade.

I've grown since then. I do believe that fighting is just plain ridiculous...however it is necessary at certain times.

Unfortunately, some people will only respond to violence, and when I or a close aquaintance is being physically threatened...

But I do tend to go too far. And I am fairly large. These days, nobody even messes with me.

However, I've known plenty of people who experience fights in adulthood, usually as victims. Sad world. "Let's pick on the small/fat/weak guy even though we are in our 20's and have nothing to gain or prove but the fact that we can throw punches!"

No one trys anything on me though.

Meat Puppet
10-04-2006, 05:51 AM
I haven't been in any actual fights since I was 15, I suppose.

Nominus Experse
10-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Not for two years now

ValkyrieWing
10-04-2006, 07:10 AM
Never. Mental fights are more my style.

Miriel
10-04-2006, 08:05 AM
e-fights?

vorpal blade
10-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Anyone who tried to provoke me is severely ignored by me. Fortunately, I haven't had to ignore anyone for about four or five years now. The only actual "fight" I've been in was short and extremely pathetic. I was in elementary school, maybe 3rd/4th grade when this kid (same age as me) who always tried to mess with me tried to beat me up or something. He had his little brother jump on my back and...
That's all I remember. I don't remember any punches or anything, just me with this damned brat on my back trying to help his dumbass of a brother beat me up. Even though they outnumbered me by about 50%, they accomplished nothing. Truly sad on their part.

~SapphireStar~
10-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Actual proper fights? None for a good few years, Ive had to break loads and loads up between cousins. That can hurt. Im more of an arguer then a figther.

Reine
10-04-2006, 12:22 PM
I haven't been in any actual fights since I was 15, I suppose.

Same here. A battle of wits is more my style these days

Bunny
10-04-2006, 12:25 PM
It's been about two years or so.

ℓσ¢кнαятαиgєℓ
10-04-2006, 01:53 PM
i have against george and james also chris brown, arguments but not fights but i guess when i was in year 5

Shaun
10-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Probably years ago. I remember I cracked this idiot on the nose and he fell back on some bricks. Then he tried to throw a brick at me and it almost hit some seven-year-old and that would have killed him.

Roto13
10-04-2006, 02:06 PM
When I was nine someone kept poking me, so I grabbed him and tore a chunk out of his arm with my teeth. People left me alone after that.

Jowy
10-04-2006, 03:16 PM
The last time I was involved with anything resembling a fight was two summers ago when I gave someone the <b>Honest-to-God Punch In The Mouth</b> that I was slightly more than upset with. In terms of a mutual fight, not since ninth grade. ^_^

Reles
10-04-2006, 04:35 PM
I've never hurt anyone before, or attempted to hurt anyone. I've gotten in plenty of verbal fights though, not namecalling, just yelling at the person because they were so wrong about something. I almost got into a fight when I was around 16 though, unfortunately there was a counter between the both of us, I hate her, I still do.

Quindiana Jones
10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
I don't like violence. So I choose not to take that route. I have never been in a fight, though I did hit someone once. He just ran off bleeding. By God, I'm good.

Shlup
10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
I've never been in a fight. I'm a passivist. Always have been.

I Am Stoner
10-04-2006, 04:50 PM
A month ago. That fucking bastard wishes he never started on me now. Hehehe, his face looks more fucked up than a pile of mush.

Rainecloud
10-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Eight years ago, back in Secondary/High School. A bully was repeatedly bouncing a football against my head. When I politely asked him to refrain from performing the aforementioned act, he refused to stop, so I punched him in the face. I don't suppose you could call it a 'fight', but it involved a little violence on my part, so ... yeah. Needless to say, the gutless coward never bothered me again.

In fact, that's the only fight I've ever been involved in.

Quindiana Jones
10-04-2006, 05:04 PM
That's basically the same reason I punched a guy. I don't like bullies. So I bully them. Does that make me a bully?

sephirothishere
10-05-2006, 12:28 AM
nahhhh.....i try not to fight to much...but if i do......ill be on the defensive....cuz hurtin people isnt my style.....

here is a swell fellow
10-05-2006, 03:01 AM
3rd grade. fighting is pretty pathetic after that really.

Leeza
10-05-2006, 03:08 AM
I've never been in a fight. Except for one time when my best friend punched the wind out of me in fifth grade. But I did not fight her because she was twice my size. :cat:

Araciel
10-05-2006, 03:11 AM
outside of a ring...when i was 20 i got into a fight at a bar over some girl....fighting is the worst thing someone can do...such a waste of energy

Spammerman
10-05-2006, 03:19 AM
7th grade. this kid was in eigth and i had been in a violent mood. I lost because he was buff. I beat the other kid who i fought that day though. The earliest fight was with my sister. I made her tooth crooked.

No one actually, messes with me, cause i can kick their butts. They might say something, but its never anything physical.

Evastio
10-05-2006, 03:22 AM
6 years ago I punched some guy in the neck for pushing me around (literally) and he was my best friend ever since.

Either that or I became friends with him around 9 months after that incident.

Agent Proto
10-05-2006, 03:28 AM
The last fight I was in that doesn't involve one of my brothers was so long ago, that I don't remember much about it.

Khaotic
10-05-2006, 08:24 AM
7th grade, got into a push and shove fight with some kid, he started twisting my wrist so I took my other hand and choked him, lifted him off the ground with 1 arm and held him there, choking him, and then dropped him and he fell to his knees gasping for air as I walked away and a teacher standing their with his jaw dropped.

Mo-Nercy
10-05-2006, 09:12 AM
A few months ago I got into a fight on a dance cruise. Without going into too much detail, the ass deserved what he got.

The Real Dark Messenger
10-05-2006, 09:13 AM
This weekend... but I wasn't the one throwing the punches...
I don't think I have been in a figth in seven years other than that.

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2006, 01:19 PM
A couple months ago, I was fired for beating up someone who I had prior conflicts with and just pushed me over the edge.

But I really don't get into too many fights anymore, not since high school. I'm not a very big guy, but I can go up against guys much bigger than me, and in high school stuff like that doesn't go unnoticed.

final fantasy is stinky
10-07-2006, 03:10 AM
Today after school I got my butt handed to me by the hottest girl man is this good or bad:love:

BardTard
10-07-2006, 03:29 AM
With another person - 7th grade (I'm a senior in high school now).
Not with a person- My sophomore year in high school, with a pillow, and I lost.